sharon's diary

Oh bless you... It will be your hormones and I'm sure he knows that

I have emotional cries when I get over tired and fed up with things and I'm not pregnant! x

Thanks for the info!! Just checked its on offer!!!! So will def check out. The only issue I have is being 6ft, Alex 6ft3 we need one with a handle that moves up and down?? Does the solo have this, I know Dylan's mamas and papas did not!! And it was bad back if used for a long time,,,, Mind that was years ago

The handle does move up and down, I'm 5'9 and hubby 5'11 and we have it on 2nd highest setting if you go in an m&co shop you'll be able to test it out x

Lying in bed feeling rotten, suppose to be in work tonight, going to ring see if I can get some annual leave time x still not eating as I should, but it is tons better with the medication......

Food yesterday
Breakfast 3 ginger nut biscuits 4pp
Peppermint tea x 3 0pp

Lunch toast x 1 with scrape of butter 4pp
Ginger nut x 2 3pp

Dinner
Rocket and spinach with dry chicken breast 4 pp
Ginger nut x3 4pp
I can real coke 4pp felt dizzy so knicked from Dylan's stash. (Tasted so sweet yuck)

Super
Felt a little better so had full fat rhubarb yougut 6pp (mad I thought they where all good for you, did get a dose of calcium so not so bad)
Teaspoon peanut butter 2pp
Peppermint tea x 1

Had at least 3 litres of water!!! Thought best to rehydrate when able xx mind been up and down to the toilet all night.... Xxx

Yes i can phone in sick, and they are really good about things, i have tons of annual leave i need to take before April anyway so will try and use use rather than sick for time being. I am hoping this will pass very very soon. Fingers crossed xx today has not been so bad, i have eaten 2 weetabix with full cream milk, 2 oranges, i full fat yogurt,a ginger cookie, and a bit of chicken just now... will snack later if i need to xx

evening huni!

i am glad u have been able to eat a little more today luv thats brlliant! yeh try get ur leave in and then u can have a nice relax before christmas huni
make sure ur takin it as easy as u can

xxx

I think today sounds like your best food day you've had for at least 3 weeks now

Fingers crossed everything stays where it should ;-) x

Love having the past 2 nights off, feels so much sweeter than planned annual leave x Alex has just said he thinks I should take a year maternity leave!! X I am so pleased!! I get 6 months full pay, smp for 3 more months, then nothing for the next 3.....it will be nice to have a lot of time of with the baby so mega pleased xx
Food for today. Only feeling sick, so think medication working. But my appetite has vanished!!!!!
Breakfast
Weetabix milk 5pp

Lunch
2 bread 5pp
Lettuce0pp
Bacon 3pp
Mayo 2pp

Total 10pp
(Could not finish but ate 3/4)

Dinner still not hungry!!! So may have a bowl of ice cream later x

yummy ice cream! pregnant ladies get all the best stuff ;)

Ended last night with an Alex special omelette

Eggs x3 5pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Tomatoes 0pp
Cheese 3pp
Butter. 2pp

Then clotted cream ice cream 7pp

Total 17pp
Also had 15 through day so 32 pp so happy with this best day ever

Going Xmas shopping on weekend, I have Dylans and Alex's big presents, the joy of online shopping. Just want to get some stocking fillers, and extra bits. Spending the weekend down my mothers, she wants me to put her tree up over the weekend!!!!!!! I do mine the week before Christmas! But my mum has always been the 1st dec....when I was little the tree was always bald before the 25th.....def planning on a trip to Starbucks I can't not have a gingerbread latte with a mince pie can I???

Your post made me laugh about the tree being bald by Christmas Day! Bless her!

Starbucks is a must for you after all the sickness you've had to put up with over the last few weeks... Enjoy every mouthful! x

u have made me giggle readin through some other ppls post ur dad n the carrots in chinese food, ppl sayin wats occuring to u lol that did make me giggle and then ur mums christmas tree is bald come xmas day LOL!!!!

i normally put my tree up second weekend in december, some ppl round by me already have theres up its not even december yet! my mum is put it up 12 days before carl wouldnt put one up lol! mines down on new years day though i cant do the 12 days after thing coz i want it gone by then loL!

enjoy starbucks u n baby need lots of yummy food with how lil u have eaten (or managed to keep down) lately so enjoy it ALL
xxxxxxxxx

send alex round here! I love omelettes but can never be bothered to cook them! food sounds yummy! have a great day! only 2 days till scan day :D

Ok food for yesterday

Breakfast
Peppermint tea. 0 pp
Poached egg x2 4pp
Bread x 2 5 pp
Butter 2pp
Total 11pp

Lunch
Bowl of creamed parsnip soup 5pp
Bread roll 5pp
Total 10 pp

Dinner
Sainsbury's low fat beef burger 3 pp
Slice ww cheese 1pp
Dry fried opinions 0pp
Slice tomatoes 0pp
Bread roll 5 pp
Total 9pp (had a burger craving pleased with the low fat result hit a spot without point overload)

Snacks
Lots and lots of water and peppermint tea
Full fat yougut 5pp
Warmed figs 0pp
Honey 3pp
Ww cream 2pp
Total 10pp

Total 40pp
I am on 44pp a day, trying to hit 44 and use all of my weeklies, sadly appetite reduced due to being sick for a while, so happy with 40pp that's a struggle x

Today I promised my mother I would do some shopping with her!!! The woman's insane, she wants to start getting baby stuff, she said this is going to be her second grandchild, and I have made her wait long enough!! I have agreed as long as we keep the stuff in her house!!! She then had an idea to do a nursery out there, she said it.s only fair as Dylan has a room there so does Alex and myself! I told her she is bonkers x but secretly I love. X I love that while she is ill I am making her happy, I love that she loves her family so much, even the little things are important xx

Your mum sounds lovely Sharon. I might have said this to you before but I wish I had a mum like that.... Cherish every moment x

BeckyT said:
Your mum sounds lovely Sharon. I might have said this to you before but I wish I had a mum like that.... Cherish every moment x

I agree Becky she is bloody lush xxx now go get ready for that amazing drees!!!' And I want lots of pictures! I am living my Christmas night out through you this year!!!

I agree Becky she is bloody lush xxx now go get ready for that amazing drees!!!' And I want lots of pictures! I am living my Christmas night out through you this year!!!

Ha ha! Well I've got enough Christmas parties coming up!!!

I've got to be in Windsor for 11am but there is no point leaving early as I will just sit on the m25 car park, I may as well wait till 10am to set off x

P.S, I will defo post a pic or two for you! My friend will be coming to my room before we Fi downstairs so I am going to ask him to take a few!! x

Back