sharon's diary

Just getting ready to go on a mammoth shopping spree!!! Cardiff here we come, Alex better watch out and cross his fingers his credit card stays intact x Day 1 of Xmas shopping starts today! X and I get to meet Alex for an early dinner if the traffic allows x he has been away this week with work, and I am missing my man!! Absence really does make the heart grow fonder x

Just getting ready to go on a mammoth shopping spree!!! Cardiff here we come, Alex better watch out and cross his fingers his credit card stays intact x Day 1 of Xmas shopping starts today! X and I get to meet Alex for an early dinner if the traffic allows x he has been away this week with work, and I am missing my man!! Absence really does make the heart grow fonder x

Abstinence makes the Tart Grow Fonder ;-) Sorry shouldn't resist! Hope u enjoy Christmas Shopping :) I can hear Alex's Card crying in Kent ;-) x

Well he is still lazy. 90% of the time, lucky for him so is Mali!! But when she is sleeping he does not move from her side ! Amusing to watch, and he is so super gentle with her, she just beams as soon as she sees him she saves her biggest smiles for the dog x

Aww how lovely! I think that they were meant to be together!! x

Wheres good t go shoppin in cardiff?
Hows mali sleepin?
I put lucas on food early it was about 4 months he was always so so hungry so started on baby rice before his milk on a night then started jars!!
I bet u do miss alex carls been on nigjts all week only see him for half hour n i miss him so not seein him must b hard!!
I do like tho bein able t sleep without carl there tho lol
Xxx

I think I must be wired up all wrong as I don't miss John!! Don't get me wrong I really did when I went to Ibiza but when I'm away during the week I just enjoy my own space. Maybe it's because it's just work too. If I was the one at home whilst he was away of probably be different! x

Wheres good t go shoppin in cardiff? Hows mali sleepin? I put lucas on food early it was about 4 months he was always so so hungry so started on baby rice before his milk on a night then started jars!! I bet u do miss alex carls been on nigjts all week only see him for half hour n i miss him so not seein him must b hard!! I do like tho bein able t sleep without carl there tho lol Xxx

You have to go to st David's it's in the centre so easy to get to and then next door is queens centre both under cover and both great x then there is all the shops outside, and over Xmas they have the Christmas market x if you are looking for a nice meal and a few drinks head to Cardiff bay to start, then if you want clubs etc go back into the city centre x where abouts are you staying??

Wheres good t go shoppin in cardiff? Hows mali sleepin? I put lucas on food early it was about 4 months he was always so so hungry so started on baby rice before his milk on a night then started jars!! I bet u do miss alex carls been on nigjts all week only see him for half hour n i miss him so not seein him must b hard!! I do like tho bein able t sleep without carl there tho lol Xxx

Mali is sleeping really well, it was 8.30 until 6 but the last week she has been getting up at 11 for another feed!! But sleeping until gone 7 xxxx she soon settles after a bottle and seems content x

Don't get me wrong Becky I don't miss him through the week!! Bad as it sounds but he can be a house full!!! I love him dearly but as soon as he goes I put all clean bedding on my bed!! I clean (and it stays clean!!) and calm x I light my candles at night, put my tv on catch up on all the things I like etc it's lush x but the day he is due home I miss him then!!

Well today was a fail on the wine front!!

Breakfast homemade smoothie 2pp

Lunch salad 0pp prawns 3pp mayo 2pp

Dinner!!! Met the hubby in Cardiff so decided to go for a meal at our fav Italian, tried my best!!
Starter I had the house salad no dressing!! Felt saintly at 0pp main had mushroom ravioli with a walnut sauce!! Was amazing!! Not a massive portion but wow so pointed at 20pp?? Declined desert!! So feeling so so proud, then as soon as we get home Alex pours some wine, and I am also 20pp down due to the consumption of a bottle!!! Bless he has had none so he can get up with Mali x

Do points today 47, so that's 7 out of my weeklies x

Well today was a fail on the wine front!!

Breakfast homemade smoothie 2pp

Lunch salad 0pp prawns 3pp mayo 2pp

Dinner!!! Met the hubby in Cardiff so decided to go for a meal at our fav Italian, tried my best!!
Starter I had the house salad no dressing!! Felt saintly at 0pp main had mushroom ravioli with a walnut sauce!! Was amazing!! Not a massive portion but wow so pointed at 20pp?? Declined desert!! So feeling so so proud, then as soon as we get home Alex pours some wine, and I am also 20pp down due to the consumption of a bottle!!! Bless he has had none so he can get up with Mali x

Do points today 47, so that's 7 out of my weeklies x

Sounds like the perfect day/night to me! AND you're only 7 Weeklies down! X Excellent Willpower at the Restaurant re food and what's a bottle of wine between Minis ;-) x

Food sounds lovely and you've pointed the wine so no problemo!!

Bless Alex for quitting the wine so that he can get up with Mali! x

Well I just weighed and I am down 4lbs from Monday!! X I weighed today so Friday can then become my weigh day. So I have a week to get over using my weeklies that I norm use on the weekend. So pleased with that result, but have to say it was easier without Having to worry about feeding Alex!!!

Well I just weighed and I am down 4lbs from Monday!! X I weighed today so Friday can then become my weigh day. So I have a week to get over using my weeklies that I norm use on the weekend. So pleased with that result, but have to say it was easier without Having to worry about feeding Alex!!!

Well done :D onwards and downwards for you my lovely!

I love weekend wi's, I always find it easier to stay on track when you have more points/Syns on a weekend x

Well Done Sharon! 4lbs in 4 Days is AMAZING, bet you're well chuffed! Yey for new Weeklies and for joining the Friday WI Crew ;-) x

Yesterday was lovely, I love the weekends when all the family are staying in, Alex got up with Mali so I had a lie in.

Breakfast
home made smoothie 1pp

Lunch
bacon x 4 slices 6pp
Warburtons thins x2 6pp
Think scrape of butter 2pp
Brown sauce 1pp

Dinner
Home made stuffed peppers (beef mince spicy couscous onions, and feta cheese) x 2 with salad
Works out at 10 pro points
For desert I had a coconut weight watcher yogurt 1 pp mixed with a ready made tub of strawberry & kiwi fruit sugar free jelly 0pp and a handful of sliced strawberry 0pp

Realised this only came to 27pp later in the night!! So had x 2 bottles of sol 6pp and a whisper??? 6pp?? So that took me up to the 39pp mark!! X

Had a lovely family night Dylan stayed in, Mali adores her big brother , when she sees him her arms goes up and he gets no piece or quiet x I suspect it's because he always plays with her xxx seeing both my babies snuggled on the sofa lush x mind he is 6ft 4 now!!! This is the last pic I have of him, he is going through the stage where he hates having his photo taken!! X

Attachments

• image-2206289030.jpg
    image-2206289030.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 48
Oh bless her!! I wonder if their relationship will always be like that? Your young man is going to be a heart breaker ;-) x

There is such a big age difference I think he will always be protective of her x I think he is handsome but again I am bias x x how did I get so lucky hey x

Yesterday was lovely, I love the weekends when all the family are staying in, Alex got up with Mali so I had a lie in.

Breakfast
home made smoothie 1pp

Lunch
bacon x 4 slices 6pp
Warburtons thins x2 6pp
Think scrape of butter 2pp
Brown sauce 1pp

Dinner
Home made stuffed peppers (beef mince spicy couscous onions, and feta cheese) x 2 with salad
Works out at 10 pro points
For desert I had a coconut weight watcher yogurt 1 pp mixed with a ready made tub of strawberry & kiwi fruit sugar free jelly 0pp and a handful of sliced strawberry 0pp

Realised this only came to 27pp later in the night!! So had x 2 bottles of sol 6pp and a whisper??? 6pp?? So that took me up to the 39pp mark!! X

Had a lovely family night Dylan stayed in, Mali adores her big brother , when she sees him her arms goes up and he gets no piece or quiet x I suspect it's because he always plays with her xxx seeing both my babies snuggled on the sofa lush x mind he is 6ft 4 now!!! This is the last pic I have of him, he is going through the stage where he hates having his photo taken!! X

Fab food! And isnt dylan a handsome young man! No doubt your gonna have to warn off a few young women in the years to come ;)

Its so adorable that they love each other so much! By the time mali is old enough to notice boys I'm sure dylan will be the one thats keeping the boys away for you.

Your children are beautiful!
Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Sarah x

Just back from watching the boys surf!!! X Mali slept through the entire thing! Tried to do some power walking, but as no one to motivate me I was slipping back into a snails pace very very quickly x but I guess just moving about is better than being stuck on the sofa at home!! X come back to a lovely clean house!! My one luxury a cleaner x love it! Makes me sound so so lazy I know but I have OCD about house being clean so this calms them down slightly. X thinking about making fajitas tonight, I will be using large iceberg lettuce as my wraps, purely so I can indulge with sour cream,guacamole and cheese xx

Hey Sharon, Your Food from yesterday sounds yummy! However I'm liking the sound of tonight's Fajitas too ;-) Ive never heard of using Lettuce instead of Wraps tho lol! Your Son is very handsome, he will definitely break some hearts as he gets older but then so will Mali with her gorgeous girlie looks! X

Back