sharon's diary

I use lettuce lots for wraps, it obviously taste nothing like a wrap, but it holds it altogether, and saves so many points x my fave lunch, tuna, sweet corn, mayo in a lettuce wrap x yummy. Oh and use a lettuce leaf instead of a bread roll for burgers!! Ok I am sounding nuts now x but 4pp is 4pp! X

I use lettuce lots for wraps, it obviously taste nothing like a wrap, but it holds it altogether, and saves so many points x my fave lunch, tuna, sweet corn, mayo in a lettuce wrap x yummy. Oh and use a lettuce leaf instead of a bread roll for burgers!! Ok I am sounding nuts now x but 4pp is 4pp! X

Ha ha ha! I use the Discovery Wholemeal Wraps, they are 3pp each but might have to try the lettuce idea! X

Loving the lettuce idea. Great tip

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Why do the weekends go so fast!!! Is it really Sunday already ?? X I love the weekends family all in the house.
Breakfast/lunch
Bagel 6pp crispy bacon 3pp scrambled egg 4pp

Massive breakfast but it was combined with lunch as it was a late one.

Dinner at friends
Roast beef dinner pointed it at 20pp??? I had 2 small potatoes, not sure how much beef (hate not knowing) I know the gravy was real made with fat!! I had such a small amount. It was yummy maybe I should point at 25 to make sure x I refused apple crumble and custard for desert, but I had 10 pp worth of wine x

So 48 pp had to use 8 weeklies x but a very enjoyable day x

Why do the weekends go so fast!!! Is it really Sunday already ?? X I love the weekends family all in the house.
Breakfast/lunch
Bagel 6pp crispy bacon 3pp scrambled egg 4pp

Massive breakfast but it was combined with lunch as it was a late one.

Dinner at friends
Roast beef dinner pointed it at 20pp??? I had 2 small potatoes, not sure how much beef (hate not knowing) I know the gravy was real made with fat!! I had such a small amount. It was yummy maybe I should point at 25 to make sure x I refused apple crumble and custard for desert, but I had 10 pp worth of wine x

So 48 pp had to use 8 weeklies x but a very enjoyable day x

I think 20pp is realistic, doesn't sound as though your portion was excessive by any means. Well Done on refusing Apple Crumble and Custard, that's a personal favourite of mine! Any plans for rest of your Weeklies? X

My favourite as well well done on resisting

So yesterday I braved a swimming pool!!!! Took Mali to a baby swimming group!! Alex was going to take her, but he got called to a meeting!!! So it was either Mali miss out on her first lesson or I brave up!!
And to be honest I am glad it happened, it was not a pretty sight, but there was a few there in the same boat as me, and there was only women there!!! Not sure if Alex would have liked?? Mind he may have loved x

Food yesterday
Breakfast
Crumpets x 2 6pp
Butter 4 pp
( they tasted so so good)

Lunch
A shapers turkey and stuffing sandwich 9pp
A bag of fruit 0pp
Diet coke 0 pp
(Felt so hungry after being in the pool, not that I did much in there)

Dinner
Chicken Kiev 11pp
Potato squares in the actifry 6pp
Salad 0pp

Snack fudge option x 2 pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Banana 0pp

Total for day 41 pp so 1 weekly used x yummy day x

So yesterday I braved a swimming pool!!!! Took Mali to a baby swimming group!! Alex was going to take her, but he got called to a meeting!!! So it was either Mali miss out on her first lesson or I brave up!!
And to be honest I am glad it happened, it was not a pretty sight, but there was a few there in the same boat as me, and there was only women there!!! Not sure if Alex would have liked?? Mind he may have loved x

Food yesterday
Breakfast
Crumpets x 2 6pp
Butter 4 pp
( they tasted so so good)

Lunch
A shapers turkey and stuffing sandwich 9pp
A bag of fruit 0pp
Diet coke 0 pp
(Felt so hungry after being in the pool, not that I did much in there)

Dinner
Chicken Kiev 11pp
Potato squares in the actifry 6pp
Salad 0pp

Snack fudge option x 2 pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Banana 0pp

Total for day 41 pp so 1 weekly used x yummy day x

I love a good kiev!! And fudge options! Nom

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol husbands and cute babies going to swimming sounds like it could be his heaven!! Lol. I know my husband would love it!! Lol

Well done u for going tho - it's awful that we just expect everyone else to be skinny and happy and it's just not true xx

Today has not been so good, I am feeling rotten, achy and a temperature, so took to bed with paracetamol and water, plus a pkt of quavers, twirl, banana, diam bar and a smoothie made for me by Alex!! Now I am within points but how crap is that list!! What happened to chicken soup and some jelly ?? X hope tomorrow is a better day and I feel more human x

Ah yea but when your sick all you want is comfort food. At least you were still within your points

Today has not been so good, I am feeling rotten, achy and a temperature, so took to bed with paracetamol and water, plus a pkt of quavers, twirl, banana, diam bar and a smoothie made for me by Alex!! Now I am within points but how crap is that list!! What happened to chicken soup and some jelly ?? X hope tomorrow is a better day and I feel more human x

Dont worry hun, just get yourself better and then you can think about making diiferent food choices x

Still feeling rotten x luckily Alex is self employed so he can take some time off, mind he is not the best at juggling housework, making food and looking after Mali!! But it's all good x

How are u feeling Sharon? Well Done on braving the pool, when you say Potato Squares in the Actifry, was that Potatoes cut up or something you had bought? I've been using my Actifry loads since I bought it! X

How are u feeling Sharon? Well Done on braving the pool, when you say Potato Squares in the Actifry, was that Potatoes cut up or something you had bought? I've been using my Actifry loads since I bought it! X

Nope just spuds I cut into squares with a little olive oil, garlic and rosemary x they are so yummy!! X

Another 4lb off today, I am feeling better thanks Becky x Alex is relieved, but now he knows how much I actually do daily!!!! X
Having a quiet weekend, but may have a few glasses of wine later, Dylan sleeping at his friends so when Mali goes to sleep a film and a cwtch on the sofa called for x

Nope just spuds I cut into squares with a little olive oil, garlic and rosemary x they are so yummy!! X

Those sound super tasty, might just have to try those myself! X

Another 4lb off today, I am feeling better thanks Becky x Alex is relieved, but now he knows how much I actually do daily!!!! X
Having a quiet weekend, but may have a few glasses of wine later, Dylan sleeping at his friends so when Mali goes to sleep a film and a cwtch on the sofa called for x

OMG Sharon! Well Done on your 4lb Loss! You go girl! Hope u enjoy your Wine and Sofa later! X

Well done on 4lb down thats amazing
Hope you enjoy your well deserved wine and couch tonight. Cheers xXx

Back