Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

OOh you naughty girl!!!lol Like the 'job' involving a muscular young man, but hey I'd mistake Mrs. Beckham for a broom & use her to sweep my patio!!!
I'm glad it doesn't look like you'll need a transfusion, it sounded REALLY scary to me. I've only ever donated blood, thank goodness, I'm MEGA scared of needles.
I'ts GREAT to see you being more positive, though I find when you're down you can always rely on someone on here (or another forum I use, 3 fat chicks) to support & help you. Personally I think if you're sad, fed up, p*ssed off, whatever sharing it helps, no good bottling it up!xxxxxxx
I'm DOWN this week, 2 stone exactly now, after all that messing around the last 3 weeks or so. How ru doing, food & otherwise?
xxxxxxx
xxxxsharon(the other one, lol)

Hi ya voodoo

Back on form to my usual crazy self

Cant be bothered to be ill anymore -put it away !!!!

Not doing that well slimming wise keep cheating just a little bit - no Ann (as you well know )

Might get away with it by the time she gets back

Well done you for loosing 2 stone keep up the fab work

Looking after my baby grandson fin today and he is crying as Mum said put him to bed in the afternoon

Doesnt seem to be working - cuddle from nanna coming up

luv luv

take care of you and yours
and always remember "you are not a salmon"

Not a salmon?????
Wish I had a granny to hug me when I cry, though youngest son always cuddles & kisses me if I tell him I'm sad or poorly! Nothing beats little kid's sloppy kisses & sticky hugs!
Yes I'm HOPING to be in the next stone for when I weigh-in next Friday! Ought to start exercising now! might help a bit!
xxxxsharon

Well update on health

Just been to GP with the swelling and problems with my legs and he has done all he can and has said I have got to go to Rheumatology to see my consulatant today

Just waiting a call back from them so will post later with any updates

Feel good and positive and trying my very hardest to shift this weight

Good luck over the bank holiday weekend ~ its not easy at holiday time to stick to the diet

Luv Luv

morning shaz
i hope you can get some results with the consultant
must be so painful

this bank holiday i intend to keep buisy buisy buisy

hugs mate
xxx

good luck with the consultant, I hope they have answers and help for you.

Oh well been at the hospital all day and not very good news really

Got to keep off work, keep my legs higher than my hips and rest ~ had lots more test ~ urine and blood fine. Had chest xray and awaiting to hear from cardiology (heart sorry cant spell it) to go for emergency tests. They suspect heart failure ~ how dramatic is that.

Well I dont think that is right but there you go

Cant fly, cant work, cant walk, basically lie down

Dont think so I need a life and if anything happens then so be it. I cant just lie down or I will die of boredom. So I am going to take my chances and see what happens. Still going to baby fins christening on 13th May and I am defo flying to Ireland on the 17th May. No one will stop me going to menorca with my lovely family in june

anyway stuck to the diet today and feeling good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv luv

Oh well been at the hospital all day and not very good news really

Got to keep off work, keep my legs higher than my hips and rest ~ had lots more test ~ urine and blood fine. Had chest xray and awaiting to hear from cardiology (heart sorry cant spell it) to go for emergency tests. They suspect heart failure ~ how dramatic is that.

Well I dont think that is right but there you go

Cant fly, cant work, cant walk, basically lie down

Dont think so I need a life and if anything happens then so be it. I cant just lie down or I will die of boredom. So I am going to take my chances and see what happens. Still going to baby fins christening on 13th May and I am defo flying to Ireland on the 17th May. No one will stop me going to menorca with my lovely family in june

anyway stuck to the diet today and feeling good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv luv

Hi Sweetheart,

Sorry to hear about your suspected heart failure.
I know you still want a life and do all the things you planned to do this year, but PLEASE take it easy in between uh?

We love you here and want to see you reach goal. We don't want to lose you.

Take care and lots of love...

I am not going anywhere cha ching ~ see you in sept and me and you both are going to be gorgous and skinny ~ its my mission to get you a rich Brad Pitt look alike you sexy minx you !!!

Got to go ~ got things to do like lie down !!!!!

luv luv

Shazza,XXXXXXBIG HUGSXXXXXX I hope it's nothing serious, it's time you had some good luck & good news!!!!
I'm going, with huby & boys to visit my parents in Mablethorpe for a long week-end, we decided YESTERDAY!! I've packed my shakes & bars & hubby is under orders to not let me eat & to only have 2-3 vodka & coke zero or gin & fizzy water, though on an empty stomach I'll still be p*ssed!!!lol
Hope things take an up-turn for you!xxxxxx
xxxxsharon

Shazza, how ru? We had a good time, apart from...ahem..my mum's 'baked goods' ie; cheese scones fresh from the oven. The weather was good! Did lots of walking, about 4 hours over 2 half days & one full day.
I hope you're feeling good & your health is BETTER too.xxxxxx
xxxxsharon

so sorry about the hospital but it sounds like you're doing just great despite their warning. you are looking after yourself aren't you!!

Shaza hope you are doing ok, or fab! :) Not seen you posting so I thought I would to see how you are. Ann is back today(?) & seeing me tomorrow pm I was HOPING to be down into the next stone but I've only lost 2lbs today :cry: (I kept my Thursday am weighing session on my own scales) No hope of getting 5-7 lbs off by TOMORROW!!!!:rolleyes: lol How are you doing food-wise? I hope better than me!xxxxxxxx
xxxxsharon

Hi Sharon

Not been around ~ been ill yet again so didnot really post as I am sick and tired of moaning and groaning. I want to use this site as a positive tool.

Had diahrea (sorry cant spell it) since Tuesday and have only just got out of bed. I think because of my RA my resistance and blood count is so low that I am picking up every sodding bug around. My sister came around last night to visit me in my sick bed and had a real heart to heart about my diet. I am going to have a chat with Ann tomorrow (weigh in at 11) to see if the diet could be causing any of my health problems that I am having at the moment. Not had anything only one shake since Tuesday so i suppose I will have lost weight. On the club for 1 month but not bored as all I have done is sleep since Tuesday ~ its unbelievable that a person could sleep that much I think I am a big brown bear and I am hibernating

Hope you loose tomorrow ~ we shall see

Keep up the great work ~ I am off to drink pint of water and back to bed boo hoo

Cant wait to get back to my normal crazy self ~ I need help

oh blimey shaz
really hope your back to your normal self soon

gbs.gif

kaz xxx

Shaza, you poor thing, I hope the Drs can sort you out! Have you been are you due for any more tests? You shouldn't keep getting ill like this! XXXXBIG HUGSXXXXX
Please carry on posting, I would rather you post miserable & share than be home feeling sad &ill!! I'm sure everyone here wants to support you too, after all you cheer up anyone who's down, take some for yourself!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxsharon

just sending extra love your way. get better soon sweety

Back