Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Your weekend sounds great. I'm so pleased you had a nice time.
I am sure you will more than make up for it with your exercise this week. At least you did exercise while you were away, I'm not sure I could do that!! :)

Had a sneaky peak on the scales and most of my weekend gain has gone, so really hoping for STS.
I have set my goal this month to lose 5lb. This will take me to 8st 10.5lb. I have moved my goal slightly to ensure my dress size fits me properly. When I got to within 3/4lb of reaching goal, I was in-between 8-10, so by losing a couple of extra lbs I should fit nicely into a size 8. The way I lose weight now though, it could take me months to get there, but I will keep plodding on!!

Today is my day off, so after the cleaning and washing is done I will be going for a run, going on the trampoline with my daughter and having a go at Just Dance 2 Additional songs. So quite a busy day planned. :)

Those extra pounds have no chance of beating you :)

Glad you had a good weekend :D

I was lucky enough to get a STS this week, so now have a clean slate after the w/e. I have a meal out with friends at Frankie & Benny's on Sat night. I have checked our the menu and found they now do lower cal food and put the cals on the menu. So that has made things much easier!
Have lots of exercise planned for the w/e and a nice bottle of wine. The wine was from the wine tasting we did, so very nice. I actually opened it last night and had a glass. Mainly to stop me drinking a full bottle tonight and that it was shouting me to open it....!!!!
I have two more workouts left to do on Kettleworx then I have completed it, so will do one today and the final one at the w/e. I am then going to start again with a heavier kettlebell, probably 10kg.
My running is still not great, I am struggling with B210k. My last two runs have been a challenge to say the least. Im currently on 3 x 15 mins run, with a min walk in between. I have the determination to get me through, one way or another. Plus I burn 400cals+ from the runs now, so nearly a bottle of wine. Now if that doesn't motivate me!!! :)

ooooh, a bottle of wine per run!!! Your gonna be very drunk with the amount of running you're doing!! lol!!! ;)

Keep up the amazing work hun, you really are an inspiration to me, and you make me want to shift my ass!!!!! :)

Think it would make the run a bit more interesting, lol !!

Hi Shazz!

Did you find your weight went up / sts when you first started loads of exercise? Mine is... And I am told I can't blame muscle weight cos I am not doing THAT much! But grrrr! Not sure why weight is not dropping off me!!
Any thoughts ?
X

Woodland girl said:
Hi Shazz!

Did you find your weight went up / sts when you first started loads of exercise? Mine is... And I am told I can't blame muscle weight cos I am not doing THAT much! But grrrr! Not sure why weight is not dropping off me!!
Any thoughts ?
X

I have been struggling for the last few months to lose a couple of measly lbs, so have started to think if exercise is slowing my losses down. I do enjoy exercise though and my fitness levels are so much better, but like you i think the lbs should come off a bit quicker!!
Perhaps we need to do different types of exercise?

I don't know! I don't want to stop exercising in order to lose lbs, seems wrong somehow, and as I said, someone has told me that it is not true - and the things to check are: am I eating enough, especially straight afterwards, and am I drinking enough. Well, I think I am doing both. My shape is changing, I am fitter and feel better, so I am going to carry on, and try very hard not to worry so much about the lbs and more about my health and size! Well, that's the theory anyway! lol
x

I have come to the conclusion that I would sooner lose inches than lbs. The lbs will eventually go when they are ready. I was getting really wound up not getting to goal, but somehow that is not quite as important now. I have set myself exercise challenges instead and that's what is motivating me more now.
As long as you feel better about yourself WG and your clothes are fitting better then you are making good progress. I do understand your frustration though :)

I am going to have such a good night tonight. I burnt over 1000 cals exercising, so have 1400 to use for my meal out!!!!
Very excited!!!!!

Enjoy! You've earnt it!

Just saw your exercise diary on MFP! jeez you blow me away. Enjoy your meal, you really deserve it. :)

I am soooo hungover!!!! My head is pounding!! Wasn't so much the amount I had, but drinking on an empty stomach. I must have had several glasses before I ate anything!! Was still a good night though :)

The food was very nice, I had:

two slices of garlic bread with goats cheese
Steak & salad
Gallon of wine

Today will be a very lazy day :)

Meal sounds delicious. Hope the head gets better soon. Water and rest! :)

And that's why I don't drink wine..... Hope your feeling better soon :)

Yesterday was just awful. I suffered the whole day :-(
Today woken up with a pounding head again, probably slept too heavy. I now have loads of things to do this morning before going to work, which did not get done yesterday........great!!!! Oh the joys of alcohol. :-(

Hope your head gets better :)

Back