Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Well after another day of hangover suffering I have decided my body needs a break from alcohol. So have bought several cartons of fruit juice, tomato juice etc. This will be my Friday and Saturday drink until the end of August. It is going to be difficult at the w/e's, but I know I will feel much better for it.
Here's to no alcohol for the remainder of August!!!!! :) :)

I'm doing exactly the same for the rest of the month. I had 2 glasses of red wine on Saturday and felt terrible!! I will probably treat myself to a bottle of shloer this weekend. It doesn't actually bother me whether I can drink or not, so should be OK.
Good luck hun, nothings worth feeling that rubbish! :)

What an awful week I am having!! I still have a pounding head, so I'm not exercising and my food choices are not good. To top it off my little girl has been poorly. I hate that useless feeling when you can't do anything to help them.
Feeling really fed up :-(
I desperately need to get back on track!!!! My body feels awful for eating rubbish and not exercising!!!!

Thanks WG, veg soup sounds fab!!! x

To get myself back on track I want to set myself a few goals.

1- Eat only 1200 cals Thurs & Fri
2- Do a 30 min run Sat
3- Complete Kettleworx Sunday
4- Weigh in Monday

Hopefully having something to focus on will motivate myself enough to get back on plan. Admittedly I cannot do anything about the headaches, but I can make better food choices.
As I am not drinking alcohol at a weekend I am moving my weigh day back to a Monday. It just feels better starting a new week on a Monday. If I am not drinking alcohol my temptation is much lower so should be able to behave myself. Also it makes tracking easier on MFP.
Feeling much better now I have a plan :)

Have had a pretty awful w/e. My little girl has been quite poorly, unfortunately we ended up at the hospital with a meningitis scare. Luckily it was only a bad viral infection. Certainly scared us half to death though.
Just when things are starting to improve, my hubbie gets manflu!!!
I am now absolutely shattered and actually looking forward to going to work for a rest!!
So no running done, but did do my final Kettleworx workout today.
Hoping next week is going to be better. I am not even bothering to weigh myself 2moro, food has not been my biggest priority lately.

I'm so sorry things have been rotten this wkend. Hope your daughter is OK and makes a full recovery. How frightening for you.
Sorry your hubbys got man flu, I don't envy you at all on that one!! :)

Lot's of love hun xx

Sorry to hear about you little girl being so unwell but very happy it wasn't as bad as you thought.

Man flu!!!!!!!! Good luck with that one ;)

Hi shaz,
H
I hope your little girl is getting better and your hubby too, hope he's not giving you too much grief :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am pleased to report everyone is fit and well again !!!
Gosh man flu is just the worst thing ever!!!

I had a nice run today, but then spoiled it by having half a pizza and chips!!!
Really struggling to stay on plan at the minute.
More effort needed!!

On a positive I signed up for a 10k race in October, so hopefully will motivate me a bit more to go running :)

I gave in to the pizza yesterday too. Sometimes just want it so bad! The 10k should deffo work for motivation though! :D

Signing up for the race was a good decision, as I have done three long runs since I did. :)
I find I am much more focused on my food when I exercise, so hopefully will be able to shift a few more lbs over the next few weeks.
I am going to get weighed on Monday, so hopefully my efforts will pay off a little.

Hope everyone has a good w/e :)

Glad you're getting back on track :)

Keep up the good work Shaz. Really envious of the run. The massive sense of achievment will be well worth all the training. :)

Thanks guys:)

Well some progress today, I weighed in at 9st 1.5lb, so lost 1.25lb. So 5lb to go. :)

Last night I had to find some will power, as hubbie decided he was having takeaway pizza for tea. I actually surprised myself and cooked lamb steak, new pots and veg for myself instead. When the pizza came I went upstairs to bath my little girl, so all evidence was gone by the time I had finished. I probably did have the cals for pizza, as I had exercised, but wanted something healthier instead. :)

My exercise plan this week is:

Mon - 53 min run
Tue - Kettlebells
Wed - 53 min run
Thu - Kettlebells
Fri - Kettlebells
Sat - 56 min run
Sun - 30 fast run, 30 min bike

Weigh in next Monday - 9st.
Well that is my plan!!

You're sooooo close and doing amazingly!! You do so much exercise, which is inspirational but just make sure you don't overdo it. I'm sure you know yourself and when you're doing too much though.

Wow, your diary is great & you have done so well, quiet envious as i need to be down to 9 stone.. no hope as of yet lol!
& resisting a pizza hah i would have been there battling for the full thing!!

x

Back