Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Well done on the pizza! I woulda gone for it if I had the cals! Go you!

Massive well done on te loss hun, and the will power with pizzagate!!! So close to goal, keep up the good work. xxx

I actually think that people who can resist takeaway pizza have something wrong with them ;)

No, seriously - major well done! No way could I have resisted that!! Kudos on all the exercise your doing too :)

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Today has been the munchie day, after all the exercise I did over the w/e, it has now caught up with me. So bit of a shameful day foodwise :-(
Also failed on the exercise today, mainly cause I was too busy eating!! Actually that was not the reason, my energy levels were so low I felt like my body needed a rest, so thought I had better listen to my body for once.
Hopefully I will be back to normal 2moro.

Not sure weighing in on a Monday is a good idea. I always have a treat on weigh day, but Mondays are always my "get back on track day" after the w/e. So it doesn't feel right having a treat.
So will probably change back to Friday. I will make my mind up one of these days!!!!

Wow shazzabir well done on your loss and on the refusing of the pizza, I bet you were mega proud of yourself, you did right resting if you felt tired, you don't want to burn yourself out.xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad everyones fit an healthy again!! I'm really thinking about this c25k malarkey now I packed in the smoking lol. There's a lovely little watersports lake just up the road from me. It would be a fab place to run. Maybe when the kids go back eh??

I was checking out the C25K web site this morning...... It looks doable... Ohh Errr:banana dancer:

C25K is bit of a challenge, but you can do it. I was so out of breath running 30 seconds, but I completed C25K and now I can run for 53 mins. Go for it!!!!!

Well I can run for 8 mins on a treadmill without dying. It hurts and I'm out of breath etc but I could probably dredge up a an extra 5 mins or so if bears were chasing me :) but I have to say I find the interval running a beast!! So it must do me good right?

8 mins is a great start!!
Interval training is certainly good for you, but can be a challenge :)

Lol I'll have to have a bash. Think I might take my boys with me. They can bike while I jog :) an I can send them for medical assistance if I die half way round the lake............

I keep looking at the website, thinking I want to give it a go, but the thought of all my flab bobbing up and down keeps putting me off!! Maybe next month?? :)

Yesterday my niece got her exam results, so my sister arranged a family celebration at her house. What I didn't realise was we were having pizza...!! As I was the last to arrive, a pizza was ordered for me. Unfortunately I was starving by the time I got there, so pretty much ate anything in site........ggggrrrrrr!!
To try for some damaged limitation, I got my bum on the treadmill when I got home to burn off some cals. Boy it was hard work, but finished with only 197 cals over for the day. I was that shattered I then went straight to bed !

My reward for my efforts was to lose 1lb when I weighed in this morning!! So only 3/4lb til I reach my original goal of 8st 13.5lb and now only 4lb away from my new goal. Come on!!!!!! I so will get to goal this time !!!!
I have been thinking the kettlebells have stalled my losses a bit, so haven't used them for a couple of weeks and since then have lost each week???? I did notice when I was doing kettleworx I didn't lose any weight, but did lose inches. So going to concentrate only on running and get the kettlebells out when I am maintaining.

That is fantatstic news. You are so close to being a maintainer!!! Amazing!!! :D

Sounds like the kettlebells are slowing down the weight loss, I think what you have decided is a great idea.
Imagine, by the time the kids have done their first couple of weeks back at school, you could be at goal!!! Wow. you really blow me away Shaz. :)

Don't worry about the pizza last night. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter.

This w/e has been bit of a waste. On Sat I started with really bad cold and it has got worse each day. Not impressed. So each day spent sitting on the sofa watching tv! I had so many plans.........gggrrrrrr!

Aww I hope you feel better soon!

Hope you're feeling better soon. It's not been a waste, your body has been getting some much needed rest!! :)

Poor you.. Hope your feeling better soon :D

You're so close to goal! Well done!

Back