Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

How frustrating ;(

You'll get there soon.. Keep up the good work :)

It's still a 1/4 in the right direction! Go you!

This week has not started off to well. I was away for the w/e at Chatsworth, so wasn't too good with my cals. I did go for a 5 mile run on the estate, which I really enjoyed. Since coming back I seem to b off plan a bit. I have not had the chance to go running as things are quite busy at the moment. Work is really stressful too, so the wine has been coming out at an evening. Needless to say I have put on 3lb. Not happy about it, but I know I haven't gone over by that much, so hopefully can get rid pretty quickly.

This w/e we r going to Winteringham Fields for a meal, so quite excited about that!!!
Today is my day off, so my main objective today is to do a 10k run. Then will get the washing and cleaning done!
I made some vegetable soup and turkey bolonaise last night, so they will be my main meals for a few days.

I'm sure those 3lbs will soon be history :)

Enjoy your run! You'll have them off in no time!

Well weirdly, I was running a bath after my run and I noticed my tummy looking smaller than this morning when I weighed. So decided to pop on the scales. Somehow I had lost 2.5lbs since the weigh in? I know I sweat loads during a run, but not that much surely??!? So hopefully my gain is now cancelled out in the space of a few hours!! :)

Hahaha, thats quite funny, I wish my tummy would look smaller in a matter of hours!!!

If I'd known you had been at Chatsworth I could have invited you round, I'm only a 10 min drive away! Glad you had a nice time hun. :)

Haha that would be a LOT of sweat! Ewww!! You're sooo close, you'll get there soon enough I'm sure!

Squeezy you live in a lovely part of the country. Gutted I didn't pop in for a cup of tea!!

Caroline- not the best image to have of me, buckets of sweat....nice, lol

I managed a measly 2.5 mile run tonight, i was too tired and had eaten too much before to do anymore. However now chilling and enjoying a nice glass of red. It was very nearly sod the run and grab the wine, so at least I made some effort!

Have had a great w/e!! Will be paying the price for it though, so going no where near those scales this week!
My meal at Winteringham Fields was amazing. I cannot believe how special they make you feel. Everytime you leave the table, the waiter will be waiting for you to push your chair in when you sit down. The team of waiters are just so attentive. Food was pretty amazing too. No idea how to count the cals, so thought of a number and doubled it!
My daughter had her first birthday party on Sat, she absolutely loved it. We had a good time joining in too!
We went out for another meal on Sat night with friends. No attentive waiters this time, but had a great time!

Sunday was a lazy day, drinking wine and eating pizza!!!!

I have not done any running this w/e!!!! Not impressed with that. Think I have lots to make up for this week.
I have still logged all my cals, despite how ridiculously high they are!
Today is a new day, new week, new start :)

Sounds like an amazing weekend. I think with all the hard work you do, you are entitled to have a couple of days off plan, although I imagine you made fairly sensible choices when you were eating out.

You'll be back on it and running in no time hun. :)

Ok so not quite back on plan, had sausage and chips for tea and a couple of glasses of wine. No running!!!!

Today has got to be better. Hubbie is out tonight, so no excuses for not running. I do find I am really motivated when I exercise, so I know if I can get back on the treadmill, l then I will be back on plan.

I am quite disappointed with myself. Once again so close to goal, but mess it up again.......ggggrrrrrr!!!!

Going to set some goals to see if that will help:
To be achieved by Fri 21st Oct:

1 - Run 6 times
2 - Run 25 miles
3 - No takeaways
4 - Weigh 8st 12lb (1.5lb from goal)

I will do this!!!!

I have every faith in you :)

You will! :D

How you doing shazzabir?

Well I have been better! I have had a migraine for the last few days, so not been able to run and food not great.
However headaches now gone, so back on the treadmill tonight. I beat my personal best for a 5k, 27 min 45 secs, so feeling great now!!
I went to a running shop at the w/e for gait analysis (running on a treadmill while someone records you), turns out my right foot leans too much one way, so explains the knee pain I have been getting.
I now have custom made inner soles and new trainers, so hopefully my knees should be fine now :)
Still not going near the scales, will jump on next Friday.
Hope everyone is doing ok, will be catching up with everyone real soon x

God I hate migraines. I don't have one for absolutley ages then "boom" it knocks you off your feet for days. Hope things are feeling alot better now? :)

Gait analysis sounds interesting. Really hope the insoles do the trick.

Don't worry about the scales, they will be in your favour once you start doing all that running with your new trainers!!! :)

Hope you feel better soon! And that gait analysis sounds good if you're a runner like you. Really interesting that they can sort things with it.

Didn't realise it had been so long since I posted on here!
My week has been a bit crappy, work very stressful at the moment. I am also going to b doing a 5 day week until the end of the year to cover for someone on sick leave. Hopefully this will not effect my running. I am still running pain free, so very relieved. By next weekend I will be back up to the distance I was at when the pain started (10k).
Food wise not the best again, but I will b hitting the scales on Friday.

Back