Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Good luck with the scales :) best to get back on track soon as! Hope the running still goes well and pain free!

Good luck with the scales. Sometimes it's best to just jump on them and get it over and done with. At least then you know what you're working with.

So pleased the running is still pain free. The trainers must be really helping. :)

Thanks guys :)
Not sure how today will go, I have been up since 2am with my daughter, so feeling really tired now. So far resisting breakfast, if I start eating this early I have no chance of been under my cals !!
Hope everyone has a good day x

Ah same as me! Been having lots of trouble sleeping recently. And about this time of morning I feel starving! But I have to stop myself eating cos I know when I start I won't stop!

Well I made myself get on those scales this morning! Suprisingly I weighed in at 8st 13.75lb, so not as bad as I was expecting. So 3.25lb to goal!!
Yesterday I did a 5 mile run, with no knee pain again, so really pleased!!! My distance will be increasing each week until I am ready for the half marathon in March. So will be burning lots of cals :)

This w/e we are having a Halloween party, so need to make sure I get a good run on Sat morning to get some extra cals. Will be very surprised if I stay within cals, but will give it my best. :)

You're sooo close! I'm sure you'll get there soon enough. I wouldn't worry too much if you're outside of cals this weekend, you won't gain much and anything you do gain will be off soon enough

3lbs!!! Thats not as scary as you thought. You can easily shift it. I know how important is for you to get to goal, so I am really pleased that it's just around the corner. :)

Great news about the running, you'll be up to 8 miles, then 10, then 20 in no time!!

Enjoy the party this weekend, sounds fun. What are you going as?

Well done hun! Soo so close! Have fun at your party!

Dressing up as a witch, I know not a lot of imagination!! I'm sure it will b a good night, as all my friends and family are coming. I'm doing jacket potatoes and salad as part of the buffet, so will try and stick to that. My friend is making her amazing cupcakes though and I have no will power when it comes to them!!!
If only I could run for 2 hours, might stay within cals then, lol :)

Go Shazz, how much electricity does your running machine use? Friends of mine are selling one and I am tempted to own it for the winter.... But husband might moan as he is sooo energy conscious!! And it might just use up tons of space I guess!!

Hi WG, lovely to hear from you!
I haven't noticed an increase in our electric bill, so wouldn't think they were too bad. Might b worth putting it in google though to check.
Anyway running on a treadmill warms you up so you don't need heating on for the night.....money saving and energy saving!!

Must admit I love my treadmill, makes me very reluctant to run outside though, especially this weather, lol :)

Thanks! I have just heard that it is a friction one so no electricity :) not sure how it would be- will test it first! Just waiting to hear how much it is.
I can't run outside at the mo
It's dark and cold ! Would rather run in the house and watch iplayer !! I'll let you know , and if I get it I might actually finish my 100 miles ! Lol

Best wishes for getting your last 3 lbs off! X

I would be interested to know what the friction ones are like. Keep me updated WG :)

So today is party day!!!!
I am going to attempt pumpkin soup today, no idea what to expect, but it's low cal and filling, so worth a go.
I am planning to go shopping this morning, then go for for a 10k run, then clean up and get ready for party.
I had planned a really early night last night, but my little girl must have realised, as I had only just fallen asleep when she woke up crying. She is poorly at the moment. I struggle to sleep if she is in bed with me, so I spent most of the night trying to get her back in her own bed. Failed miserably, so only had a couple of hours sleep and feeling very tired!!!! Energy drink needed I think!!
Hope everyone has a good day x

Have fun at the party!!

Have a great time! Hope the little one is better soon :)

Well the party went well and I had a good time. I had to have a last minute costume change. My witches outfit looked a bit silly as it was so big. I had forgotten how much weight I had lost since last Halloween. So opted for Catwoman instead.

Sat:
Food wise.......not too bad
Exercise .............failed!!!!
Sleep...........hardly any!!!

Sun:
Hangover.........not too bad
Food wise.......Way to many!!!!!
Exercise .............failed!!!!
Sleep...........hardly any!!!
General feeling........bloated and yucky!!

Not a great combination. Basically I have been up several times each night again with my daughter, so have felt too tired to exercise. To make up for the lack of energy I have been eating a lot more.
Although I was quite good at the party food wise , I didnt do too well will the left overs the next day!
So not a very healthy w/e. I am a bit disappointed that I didnt go for a run though. Really need to make an effort tonight and get on that treadmill!!

I am feeling so bloated and horrible and im coming down with another cold, so not feeling great today. My body doesn't cope doing unhealthy for very long. I am craving fruit and veg!!!!!!

My friends are coming over for a takeaway on Tues, it has been booked for a while. I just want to eat lots of healthy food instead! I know they won't be too impressed if I'm eating a jacket potato while their tucking into chinese though!
What would be the healthiest option?

Party sounds fab. Sorry your daughter is still poorly.

Would it really matter that much if you cooked yourself something healthy on Tuesday? If there is more than 1 friend coming then they won't be sat on their own eating a chinese.
If you have to have one, I would go for a veggie dish. Stir fry, or steamed veg and boiled rice.

Hope you get a run done soon hun :)

Glad the party went well :)

Back