Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

My nephews party turned into buffet food instead of pizza, which may sound better, but probably ate as many calories as a pizza (scotch eggs, sausage roll etc!!))

I'm not too bothered I have a long run planned today, swimming 2moro and another long run on Saturday. So will make up for it.

Last w/e I forgot to mention, I am signed up to run a half marathon in March at Silverstone!! Feels a bit scary, but I have plenty of time to train for it. Still quite weird to think I struggled to run 60 seconds 6mths ago and here I am signed up to run 13 miles!! :)

Good news on the scales...!! I have lost 2lb!! So now hit my original goal 8st 13.5lbs. Only 3lbs to hit my goal now!!!!!

Hitting the gym this morning then going for swim, sauna, steam and jacuzzi :)

Well done!! That's great! Almost there chick! :D

Well done hun, like Bostik said, almost there!!!

Well done on the half marathon, I know it sounds scary, but I know you can do it. Just imagine, one day even I might run a half marathon!!!! :)

I did my first 10k run outside yesterday. It was so hard, I picked a really hilly route and it was so windy! Burnt loads of extra cals though!
Had friends over last night for a few drinks and a chinese. My friend brought over these amazing cupcakes again. Fraid I have absolutely no willpower when it comes to her cupcakes!!
Today we have my nephew and girlfriend over for another takeaway! This was planned a while ago, whereas last night was bit of a last minute thing. Two takeaway's in two days is not good!!!
Taking my daughter swimming today, then I had better get some exercise done for tonight!!

Well done on getting through that 10k! Amazing!

10K. wow!!! Well done you!! :)

Don't worry about the take aways, it's not like you do it all the time! xx

I couldn't bring myself to eat another takeaway, so cooked cottage pie instead.
Resisted the trifle after as well, so considering what the cals could have been I did ok.
I am planning another 10k run tonight so should make up for some of the damage this weekend.
My plan this week is to run 20 miles. I am currently doing 3 x 10k runs now anyway, so just need to run an extra 1.4 miles and I will hit my target.

I have bought myself a pair of size 8 jeans, so when I fit into them properly I will have completed my journey. :)
So far I can get them on, but not quite fasten them!

As always your an inspiration :)

I'm starting C25K tomorrow... I not sure I'd have it in to run a half marathon..... Well done you.

Almost there. You can do this :D

Good luck Littlesis with C25K. It's challenging, but so rewarding when you see the progress you have made :)

I'm house-sitting this week so I thought I'd get up early and do the first 2 runs around the lanes as they'll be quiet :)

I have lost 1.25lb this week.......only 1.75lb to go!!!!!!!!!!
So close now. In 2 weeks I want to be at goal.

You're sooo close! Well done! :D You can do this! :D

That's brilliant!!! Well done.. You'll get to goal in 2 weeks no worries :D

Thanks guys :)

Well this is turning into a really slow crawl to the finish line.........I lost 1/4lb. I have been so careful and been exercising!!!!!!
1.5lb to go now. :)

Back