Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

As it's the weekend and my worst time for temptation, thought I had better check in and re-focus.
My week hasn't been the best. I have been over my kcals a few times this week. This is partly due to my best friend been rushed into hospital, she collapsed at work and started fitting. I have been so worried about her, so a few bad food choices have been made and not a great of exercise done. The good news is my friend is now out if hospital and they don't believe it is anything serious. :) :)
So need to get back on track.
Today I am going shopping at Meadowhall and later to my brothers surprise birthday party. So should burn a few calories dancing and shopping. I also need to be careful not to eat the wrong buffet food and stay away from the alcohol!!
I am not expecting a loss this week, so will be happy if I STS. Next week is a new week and a clean slate :)

Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope they will be ok. x

So I have danced most of the night away at my brothers party. To get lots of nice comments about the weight I have lost. Then my nephew tells me what a mess I look. I was quite shocked and now really upset. Do I look a complete mess..? Why have I made such an effort??? This has really thrown me, I don't know what to think now.

I feel a little better this morning. My nephew probably thought he was been funny. He does have a strange sense of humour.
I did get lots of nice comments and that's what I need to focus on. :)

thats my little brothers way to tell me i look nice!!! he thinks its funny and tells me i should have made an effort..........maybe its the same thing with your nephew?? Strange creatures :)

This week has not been my best, so STS on the scales was gratefully received!

I am changing my approach slightly this week. I nearly always go over my kcals on a w/e, so to combat this I am changing my weigh day back to a Sunday. Also I am increasing my kcals by 500 on a Sunday, this is my planned treat day, providing I get a loss on the scales! Hopefully this will keep me motivated through the week, knowing if I get a weight loss I can have a nice treat on a Sunday. This will most likely be a roast, pizza, chocolate or the dreaded wine, but at least it will be planned and will give me something to aim for.

So how did I do on my goals this week:

1- Sit ups x 20 every day - I did 5/7 days
2- Exercise kcal - 2000 - I did 2055!
3- Weight Loss - 1lb - STS
4- Cycle 20 miles on my ex bike - 11 miles.

Didn't complete them all but I did make an effort.

So this weeks goals:

1- Be within my net kcals everyday but Sunday
2- Exercise - 2200 kcals
3- Do 2 C25k runs (week 4)
4- Sit ups, 180 to do (40 added from last week)
5- Lose 1.5lb

It is my photoshoot at the weekend, so need to be really good this week. Also going to Centreparcs next Monday so going to be wearing a bikini........scary!!

You are doing really well, I have the same target weight as you but it seems such a long way off! I am only two weeks in on my journey and I am really enjoying it. I am loving the exercising and have just ordered 30 day shred to see if it makes a difference. Have a great time at Centreparcs!

Good luck with the 30 day shred, it's hard, but so worth it!!
I'm pleased your enjoying your weight loss journey, that's half the battle sometimes!
I am looking forward to Centreparcs, although I am seeing it more of an exercise opportunity rather than a holiday. Is that strange or a little bit obsessive....??

Think tonight may be a challenge, I have 90 calories left and not feeling motivated to exercise......mmmnn!!
I have just nicely eaten, so hopefully I won't get the urge to snack. I feel an early night coming on.....!!! :)

Not strange at all that you would view it as an opportunity to exercise, very committed:)

I've had a pretty good day too and have cals left but not hungry so won't bother with them, I would so love an early night but the kids have other plans! Ds1 is playing his guitar very loudly and the other 3 are trying to make themselves heard above the xbox!!! Don't think they ever get tired!!!

Well the early night nearly worked, but my daughter woke up crying shortly after I had fallen asleep, bad dreams. It is very rare she wakes in the night, so I can't complain. I was good thou, didn't consume anymore calories!!
I now have almost two weeks off work!!!!!
I am going to b aiming for an hours exercise everyday. Hope the weather continues to be nice :)

Aww bless:( I hate it when my kids have bad dreams.

Good luck with your exercise goal!

I have really surprised myself today. I am under my kcals on a Friday, which is bit of a miracle in itself!!! However what I am most impressed with is, only having two cans of low calorie beer (Tesco value 2%, 72 cals for a 440ml can) when everyone else has been drinking most of the day. Also when everyone ordered pizza I didn't order anything.
I was so determined to be under my kcals, so I get my treat on Sunday (extra 500 kcals). :)
I am now going to bed as I'm really tired, I have been up through the night with my little girl for the last two nights and it's catching up with me. I am so looking forward to waking up with a nice clear head 2moro!!! :) :)
I am going out for a meal tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it. I have picked my meal (steak and salad) and I will be driving, so I am confident I won't order anything I shouldn't. It is also the photoshoot on Sunday, so that's another reason not to be naughty 2moro.

Well done lady, you should be very proud!!! x

Well done for being so good! Sundays treat will be all the more sweet now!

yay!! well done you! you'll feel a million times better on monday and it'll all be worth while! plus it's always nice to be sober amongst a load of drunkards, someone's got to remember the embarrassing bits;)

Back