Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Thanks guys. I weighed myself again this morning, but still showing the same 3.5lb gain. I just need to except that I will have a gain when I weigh 2moro. Hopefully it won't be the full 3.5lb and hopefully my body will sort itself out for next week.
My plan is to eat sensible and do lots of exercise today. :)

Another week passes by...!
The scales were a little kinder. I still had a gain but only by 1 1/4lb, so hopefully will lose this next week.
****6.5lb to goal****

i'm sure you will now you're back to a routine, and 1 1/4lb is a tiny gain for a weeks holiday! good luck xx

It's time to have a look at how I did last week and to set some goals for this week

So goals for last week

1- Exercise 1 hr a day, everyday - Yes
2- Stay within net kcals everyday - most days I did.
3- Sit ups, 25 a day - No
4- Lose 1lb - No
5- C25K - do 4 runs - 3 runs

So not great on my kcals, but I did a lot of exercise. I am pleased I am running again. My hubbie has said he will buy me a treadmill when I get to goal. I'm really excited, as the logistics of running when I have a little toddler make it very difficult. So having a treadmill means I will be able to run several times a week :)
I feel I have had too much alcohol this week, so I'm looking forward to a good detox this week.

So my goals for this week

1- Stick to 1200 net kcals, so I can have "treat Sunday"
2- Do 500 crunches
3- Lose 2lb - will make up for the gain this week!!
4- Exercise - 2500 kcals
5- Go for two runs

I don't go back to work until Thursday, so should be able to get plenty of exercise done :)

I am not feeling very motivated at the moment. It was such a struggle staying under my kcals yesterday and I did very little in terms of exercise. Infact Saturday was the last time I really exercised. :-(
I am back at work 2moro, so maybe that will sort me out.
Come back motivation, I need you!!

Go on Shazzabir you can do it! Plan some yummy meals and go for a walk even if you can't run! You will feel better straight away.x

Come on lady, you can do it!!! x

Thanks, your comments are really appreciated :)

Well what a difference going back to work made. I exercised before work, went for a 30 min walk at lunchtime and feel energetic enough to exercise tonight once my daughter goes to bed. I also found it much easier sticking to my kcals, infact I have 650 left for my tea and that's before I exercise......Yes I think I have found my way back!!! :)

good luck to all

After reading a comment on MFP, I have decided to change my weigh in day to a Friday morning. This will then take the pressure off at a weekend when I struggle the most. As long as I don't go overboard and continue to exercise then it will hopefully work better.
I got really worried with my lack of motivation this week and I know I am not far away from goal, so need to look at ways to make this a continued lifestyle change. If I stay strict during the week then relax a little at a w/e, then it will hopefully keep me more focused.
I am going to try for a couple of weeks. If I go off the rails then it's back to a Sunday weigh in.
No idea what the scales will say 2moro thou. I may well regret this decision in the morning, lol :)

well done with getting back on track!!
The change in weigh in works wonders even its just the change to shake things up, and you should be able to relax a bit at weekends - it's what makes the hard work all week worthwhile :)))

Thanks, I am really hoping this will work. Weekends really are my downfall, so hopefully by weighing in on a Friday it will keep me on track.

My first Friday weigh in. I lost 0.5lb, so quite pleased. I am also still under on my cals, so not bad for a Friday night! Do have a glass of wine on the go thou, but that's what Fridays are for! :)

I am at a BBQ 2moro, so not sure what will happen. I am hoping there will be lots of chicken and salad, but I suspect it will be lots of sausages, burgers, bread and lots of alcohol. Oh no! Will power test or what!!! Or rather get my bum exercising as much as poss!! :)

Head not good, too much wine at the bbq!!
I did eat as sensible as I could though, refusing some amazing deserts!!
I went over by 500 cals, so I'm sure I can soon make it up. The bbq was great though and the sun even came out for
us. :)
My focus today is not to eat hang over food, which normally happens. I also don't tend to exercise, so need to try and at least go on my bike for 30 mins. If I can just stick to eating good and going on my bike, then no damage done from the bbq.
Fingers crossed!

Good luck with the hangover plan... hope your head feels better soon. x

Thanks guys!
I have surprised myself and exercised. I really did not feel like it and it was a huge effort to get me motivated, but I feel better for doing it and I burnt just over 300 cals!

Food wise I am eating ok, but did have some maltesers earlier and I am craving for a pack of quavers. Guess that's the hangover talking!! My family are coming over for dinner, but I am eating turkey sausages, with mash and veg, which is better than a pizza that I am also craving!!

I am considering staying off wine and going onto vodka & diet tonic. The calories are so much better and I probably wouldn't drink as much as the glasses are bigger. Not that I will be drinking anything until next weekend!

Well done avoiding all those cravings, they're a nightmare aren't they!! If I find myself like that I just try and do something to distract myself

I woke feeling really sluggish this morning, so going to have bit of a detox. Going to avoid processed food, alcohol and drink gallons of water. Will probably only manage it for a few days, but it will still do me good.
I started 30 day shred again today, this time doing the advanced version with heavier weights. I really enjoyed doing it, which wasn't the case the first time around!!

OMG!!!!!! I hurt so much already!!!!!
I guess that's the Shred talking. Think I may have under estimated how intense doing advanced shred with big weights was!!!! I dread to think what I will be like in the morning.....!!
Got awful cravings for choccy tonight, managed to resist temptation thou :)

Ha ha! It's a great and terrible feeling at the same time isn't it??
I downloaded shred and did it once and was so bored I haven't done it again. Not cos it was easy I was just bored lol x

Back