Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Thanks for the nice comments :)

OMG!!!!!
I have only gone and lost 3lb!!!!!!!!
That's my reward for been under on my cals everyday. To top it off it's treat day today....!!! I'm also going for my photoshoot later this morning. Great day all round. :)
Hope everyone else has a good day. Happy Easter :)

Brilliant loss! You must be over the moon :)

Thanks. I had a smile on my face most of the day :)

Yesterday was such a great day. I loved the photoshoot. I decided I wanted to look totally different, so I had my hair quite wavy and went for smoky eyes. I was really surprised how good they made me look. Infact I had to keep pinching myself, to check it really was me staring back at me in the mirror! It is the first time I had really noticed how much weight I had lost.
Once I get to goal I will post some of the photos. :)
I so loved having my treat day with the extra cals. I feel really motivated to stay under my cals just so I can have extra on a Sunday.
Today we are going to Centreparcs for 5 days. I am really looking forward to doing lots of cycling, running and swimming. I have booked a rock climbing session, to see if I can overcome my fear of heights.......mmmnn, it seemed a good idea at the time :)

So how did I do on my goals this week:

1- To be within my net cals everyday but Sun - Yes!!
2- Exercise kcal - 2200 - Yes!!
3- Weight Loss - 1.5lb - Yes!!
4- C25K - do 2 sessions - No!!
5 - 180 sit ups - No!!

I am a little concerned about C25K, I haven't been running for two weeks. I hope I am not ruining the good work I have put in.

So goals for this week

1- Exercise 1 hr a day, everyday
2- Stay within net kcals everyday, but Sun
3- Sit ups, 25 a day
4- Lose 1lb
5- C25K - do 4 runs

I am not expecting to lose much, having lost 3lb this week. I am only 5lb away from my goal though. :)

Well best finish the packing and go on our hols........yeah!! :)

You are doing so well! Can't wait to see those photos, bet they look amazing!!!

Sounds like you've had a great week and well done on the 3lb loss! Not far off goal now! Looking forward to seeing your pics! x

Thanks. My plan is to be at goal for 19th June, so that gives me 7 weeks :)

I am enjoying Centerparcs. Feels bit of a fitness holiday though. I signed up to use the gym all week and I am loving it. I haven't been in a gym for years and years. I am going swimming today and cycling this afternoon. Then going to the gym. So I should be able to eat lots today :)
Not sure what has happened to the weather though, not a lot of sun???

Wow! Loads of exercise there! I also want to reach a certain target by end of June, 7lb in 8 weeks!! Hoping that I can do this!! X

Yes I'm really surprised I'm so active. It is so nice to be spending lots of time outside.

Good luck with your goal Jamiedodger :)

Yesterday I burnt well over 850 kcals! I am also managing to eat most of them back as well!! Well I am on holiday afterall :)
I wish I could have a sneaky peep at the scales. I have no idea what to expect this week. I had such a great loss last week, so I am not expecting much this week.

I wore my bikini for the first time yesterday. I did feel quite conscious and was breathing in a lot!! Hubby seemed to appreciate it though :)

LOL!!! I bet you looked gorgeous!!! Sounds like you're having a good time... I'm very jealous, lol!!! x

I probably haven't mentioned how I'm using my exercise kcals Lindsey....... Wine & pizza!!! Not the healthiest, but hey I'm on holiday!!!!

Have had a sneaky peep at the scale............OMG!!!!! I have put on 3.5lb???? I know I have had a pizza, couple of choccys and several glasses of wine this week, but I have been under on my kcals most days. I have done so much exercise, so I'm a bit confused???
Oh well holiday now over :-(
We are having a royal wedding party most of the day, so will be the boring one eating healthy food and sober :-(
At least I have two days to sort myself before weigh in on Sunday :)

Well I guess my journey has taken a dip. Was not a good feeling putting on 3.5lb, I still don't understand why???
So the royal wedding party just made me binge...!!!
Not feeling great, managed to go for a run, but wasn't very motivated. Help!!!!

It might well just be a water gain. A few weeks ago I put on 3lbs overnight, when I'd stuck 100% to my calorie intake and hadn't eaten food that would have weighed 3lbs!

With a bit of luck it'll be gone again by Sunday. Don't let it put you off though - you're very nearly there!!

Back