Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Well done with the Shred! I am on day 18 today and trying to use heavier weights for some of the exercises. I am really seeing the benefits now:)

I thought about doing the Shred but I think it might kill me! How are you finding it?

I am finding some days easier than others! But it really works and your body gets used to the intensity really quickly. I have muscles in places I never knew and I am toning up nicely!

After two days on advanced I am really suffering!!! It is stopping me doing any other exercise apart from walking thou!
I am going to give my body a rest today and restart on Thurs. I know the results I got before were great, so this is motivating me.
The detox is going well. I am finding it hard, but my skin is so much better and I am sleeping so well. :) My tummy also seems less bloated. I just wish I could keep this up for longer, but I know realistically my body is craving lots of things at the moment, so I am taking it day by day.
My treadmill has been ordered!!! I haven't quite reached my goal, but the Race for Life is only 6-7 weeks away and I am still only on week 5!!'

Jamie- your doing well, not long to go now!!

What weights are you using for it? At the moment I use tins or water bottles but I need to get some weights! Not that I do the Shred, just another exercise DVD lol

caroline g said:
What weights are you using for it? At the moment I use tins or water bottles but I need to get some weights! Not that I do the Shred, just another exercise DVD lol

The weights are 2kg. I started with water bottles too! :)

Another successful day yesterday. Still on detox, which is a bonus. I also bought lots of nice food yesterday, so should be able to stay on it for another 2 days. My hubby got a new job this week, so we are celebrating Friday night. The money and benefits are fantastic!!
I am sleeping so heavy this week. Is this the detox? I am really struggling to get up, then when I crawl out of bed I am not very enthusiastic for exercise....not good.
I took my HRM to work yesterday, as we go for a brisk 30 mins walk at lunchtime. I thought the cals were about 95 (I always underestimate if I don't have HRM), so was amazed when I clocked up 200!! :)
We are starting a program at work next week called GCC, where for 16 weeks u have to do 10000 steps + everyday. It's a global competition with other companies. Everyday you have to log how many steps you have done. The more u do the better in the competition u do. So this will certainly get me moving more. :)
It's weigh day 2moro....! Does anybody else get nervous when it's official weigh in, or is it just me??

I've just bought 2kg weights too! They were £2.75 in Tesco so thought it was time to move up!

That's a bargain! I moved up from 1kg to 2kg and I certainly noticed the difference!! Which dvd are you doing?

I've got an aerobics DVD, can't remember what it's called! A dance workout DVD and the 10 minute pilates DVD. The aerobics that I'm doing isn't overly difficult though, which was good at first but that's why I'm trying to up the weights and then I'll move on to something a little more difficult.

Well it's the w/e again and I would like to report that I woke with a clear head and found the time to go for a run this morning (c25k).
My weigh in was not great, STS. Which is a bit annoying as I had been detoxing for the last four and a half days!!! However I have also reduced my exercising cals as I am doing 30 day shred.
With regard to the shred, I am going to stop doing it and start again when I get to goal. My mine focus is to lose the last few pounds, but I find Shred more for toning.
So back to my bike, Zumba, C25K with a bit of Wii :)

My goals this week are:
1- Do a 20 min run
2- Exercise 6hrs and burn min 2500 cal
3- Lose 1.5lb

Hope everyone else has a good week :)

Thanks Woodland Girl :)

So I survived the w/e without any disasters food wise. Bit of an achievement for me.

I did a 20 min run yesterday, which is huge for me!! I spent the day with a big smile on my face! I still doesn't seem that long ago since I struggled to run 30 secs!

I am going to Clumber Park for the w/e on Friday, so will be a lovely place to go running. Hope the weather will stay fine :)
Also a big temptation for lots of alcohol thou.
Hope everyone has a nice day today x

Well done avoiding all those bad things! I had MAJOR temptations this week and really struggled, badly wanting to eat sweets, cake etc. but I managed to resist too. It's hard at the time but so worth it after isn't it? You definitely deserved to spend the day with a huge smile on your face, you did great!

Well done with the will power Caroline!!
I hate it when the cravings start, but I do feel good afterwards knowing I stayed in control and didn't give into temptation :)

This journey is certainly a rollercoaster. I seem to go from one extreme to another.
Today has not started well. I jumped on the scales to see what was in store for my weigh in 2moro, to find STS again!!!!! What is going wrong???? This will mean in three weeks I have only lost 0.5lb.
I exercise everyday, sometimes twice a day, I stick to my cals 90% of the time. So why am I not losing???
Before this blip I was losing at least 1lb a week, every week???
Really fed up. :-( :-(
I am going to do my Zumba DVD later this morning (my day off today), so this will probably sort my mood out.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I would def try zig-zagging your cals to see if that kick starts your metabolism. x

Thanks Lindsey. Yes I think that will be my next plan.
Although brain wasn't working this morning, I thought it was Thursday today, so extra day before weigh day!!! :)

Back