Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

I believe muscle is leaner than fat so maybe thats why the inches are going, but as for the gain, I have no idea.

I agree with Tina and Bostik though, you are so close to goal hun, just concerntrate on how amzingly fit and healthy you are. :)

You've gained because when you build muscle you're muscles retain water to repair themselves. I promise you it'll literally drop off overnight. It might take one week, but It WILL drop off.

I used to panic when I seen that I'd gained a pound for no reason, but I've now come to learn that even changing my work outs a little bit makes me gain. It's gonna be fine. Honestly, in a weeks time you'll be saying "I've lost 2lb!" you're muscles are just retaining water to repaire themselves - take it as a sign that you're doing your workouts right!

Thanks guys. I do feel a bit better now you have all explained it. As for getting to goal, it will happen, perhaps not straight away, as I don't intend to reduce my workout. It does explain why since using the kettlebell I have mostly put weight on. My muscles are sore nearly everyday though. Perhaps when I finish the kettlebell workout, which is 6 more sessions, then my weightloss should go back to normal.
Thanks again for all your support, it means so much xx

You're doing great woman :D

My w/e has been great. We went away, staying next to a beautiful lake. I walked / ran around it that many times my legs are really sore!!
I took a box of wine with me, First Cape, from Morrisons. It is only 5.5% strength, but low calories and absolutely no sign of a hangover. Perfect!! Now I can have a guilt free drink, without it effecting my workout the next day. The 3l box only costs £10.
I have to be super good this week, as the bikini is coming out at the w/e. We are staying in a very nice hotel in Cambridge Fri - Sun. The hotel has gym, pool, sauna etc. My sister is also going, who has been a size 8 all her life,so will look fab in her bikini!! Would be nice if I could wear the bikini without seriously breathing in all the time!! This w/e is just me and hubbie, our little girl is staying with Grandma, so proper treat for us. Part of the w/e will be a wine tasting session, so don't think I will be taking my 5.5% box of wine!!

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got a great weekend to look forward to :)

I'm guessing the weight gain is down to the fact you upped the weight of the kettle bell your using... As HH said muscle weighs more than fat...I'm sure you'll soon be telling us all........... I've done it!!! :D

Sounds like a good weekend!

It's nearly the w/e!! Getting very excited!!
I have had a good week so far, under on cals and exercised most days.
Made the mistake of doing a bit too much exercise yesterday, so you can guarantee the munchies will kick in today!!!
I am on week 2 of B210K and I'm struggling with it. The run yesterday was
3x15 min runs with 1 min walk in between. The stopping and starting is giving me aching calves. Hopefully this will pass soon.
I had two friends come over yesterday to exercise with me. Despite the fact I had already exercised in the morning, I couldn't stop myself doing a bit more when they came over. So ended up doing two kettlebell workouts. Boy do I ache today!!!
Will have a day off the exercise today, apart from a walk at lunchtime, ready for another run 2moro morning, then my chill out weekend begins!!! Well as chilled out as I can be with a gym and pool at the hotel :)

Not happy, coming down with a cold. Have bad throat, headache and feel pretty crappy!! What bad timing!! Hopefully will feel better in the morning.

Aaahh that's not good!!! Take it a little easier and stuff oranges down your throat lol vit c overdose!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, overdose on the vitamin C, that will help, and steam your face over a bowl of hot water and vicks. It clears everything away. Can't believe your feeling s**t!! It's just bloody typical!! :)

My fingers are crossed that when you get up in the morning you will be feeling so much better :)

Yup, like the others said, lots of oranges quick stat! Blueberries and red peppers are meant to be good too!

Well I am dosing up on vitamin C, thanks for the advice guys :)
So far it is keeping it at bay!!!
The hotel is fab and so is the food. Having a few problems making healthy choices, but I am still trying. Worse case I will make it up when I get home.
It is a wine tasting session planned today :)

Oh I would so swap lives with you this week :) it sounds so lovely!!! Have a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a great time! Sounds like you already are :D

My w/e away was great. Need to do a fair bit of exercise to make up for it. :)
The wine tasting was good, although did get a bit tipsy!
My claim to fame was seeing James May (top gear), at breakfast. He and a film crew were staying at the same hotel. He had a bit more willpower than I did at breakfast, he had two bowls of cereal, I had sausage, egg and bacon and a bowl of fruit.....Oops!
I did go swimming each day, running on Sunday, also did quite a lot of walking over the w/e. No where near what I ate though! Oh well it's not very often we go away and I go off plan, so not going to beat myself up about it. I did log everything on MPF, so have a good idea what the damage will be! :)

Glad you had a good time :)

Back