Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Go you!

I got another run in yesterday morning, just 3 miles, but felt good for doing it. Next run planned for Sunday.

Still on track, got a 4 mile run in yesterday. Next run will be tomorrow morning, 3-4 miles. I think I have my running motivation back. I am planning to run on the treadmill another couple of weeks, then will start to venture outside.

Thats great to hear!

We have decided to sell our house, so this week has been pretty hectic getting the house ready. Estate agent coming 2moro to take the photos, then will be on the market a few days after.
We have seen the house we want to buy, it's pretty amazing!!!! Luckily the owner is going to take the house off the market for us. Not getting my hopes up though, anything can happen.
Needless to say running has not been a priority at the moment. Hoping I will have more time available next week

Hope it works out!

Hopefully things can get back to some kind of routine now. The house is going to be on the market today, so can relax a little bit now. Just need to ensure the place stays tidy.
Food wise I am starting Bob Harpers skinny rules again. I feel I need a bit more focus and have put a couple of lb on, so this plan will help both. A week on plan and then I will look at my running again.

Good luck :)

Going for a run shortly. Has been about 8-9 days since I have run, so only attempting 3 miles.

Selling the house has really taken over at the moment. We had our first viewers round this w/e. they said they were interested, but had a house to sell before they could put an offer in. Very positive :)

Did a 5k this morning. I had forgotten the great feeling you get afterwards :)

Thanks Coach :)

Struggling to stay awake, but going for my run in 10 mins. Aiming for another 5k :)

Incidentally are the clocks on summertime on this site? Thought I was really late when my post showed 05:15!! I need to be finished and in the shower by then!!

Yes I noticed that about the time when the clocks went forward, they seem to take a while to catch up. Hope you enjoyed your run. I wanted to be up and out with Bayley by now before my rum but I'm so tired!

Last edited:
Back