She believed she could so she did...

I am so pleased today! I have got a new avatar, and updated my signature, because I have hit my interim target of 5 stone! I wanted it by early August, but I made it at the end of June. 6 months on plan, with no gains. I am really pleased. Thanks to everyone that's given support so far!! Couldn't do it without you.

I didnt' go and weigh in last night as I had a bit much excess of the weekend! I don't normally skip weigh ins, but I have the holidays to use so why not. I didn't use it as an excuse to keep going mad though, I was back on the wagon on Tuesday, have about half a lb to lose to get back to my 5 stone 1, so it's all good :)

Got my first ever gain on Weds at group. Was half a pound, so that was pretty much as good a gain as possible! :D
Those white rolls I had at the weekend may have been within my syn limits, but a lesson I have to learn is that it is not worth it for me. They bloat me and it takes days to come off, so I've said it before but I must take heed, white bread is off the menu for me.

Today's weight is much better, it's finally started to shift for the first time in over a week (the birthday week, where H and I both have ours). Depite being on plan almost every single day it had gone up and taken an age to come back down, and had stalled most of this week. Hopefully I'm getting back on track. I have a wee mini target of 13lbs I want to lose in the next few weeks. That's a lot but I really want to be under 20 stone by the wedding on the 11th August.

Aw thanks @Hunny85 it's lovely to hear comments like that :) Hope you are doing well too?

Last night I had a lovely dinner of BBQ airfried chicken cubes and veg. Was so tasty. Have a bit of a different lunch with me at work today too - salad leaves and smoked salmon. Yum!
Pulled pork in the slow cooker as we speak :) Really looking forward to it.
Weight loss is looking promising this week. Fingers crossed for a really good loss. :innocent0001: Would be lovely if I could get my 5.5 stone one maybe next week (it won't happen this week).

You have done amazing!
I've just read though your diary!
I'm similar to you, I joined SW at the end of May this year and wanted to lose 1stone by the end of Aug... I've never lost weight quickly... I'm currently at 2st 1lb loss, im hoping to lose 13lb by 18th Aug so 5 more weigh ins to go!

good luck on your loss!! :) xx

Aw thanks @Hunny85 it's lovely to hear comments like that :) Hope you are doing well too?

Last night I had a lovely dinner of BBQ airfried chicken cubes and veg. Was so tasty. Have a bit of a different lunch with me at work today too - salad leaves and smoked salmon. Yum!
Pulled pork in the slow cooker as we speak :) Really looking forward to it.
Weight loss is looking promising this week. Fingers crossed for a really good loss. :innocent0001: Would be lovely if I could get my 5.5 stone one maybe next week (it won't happen this week).

I don't start until next Monday so just going through and getting inspiration at the moment and starting to pick up the basics ready to start. I have around 10 stone to lose so know it won't be easy but reading stories like yours makes it seems a bit more doable if that makes sense haha

Your food for today sounds lovely!!! X

You have done amazing!
I've just read though your diary!
I'm similar to you, I joined SW at the end of May this year and wanted to lose 1stone by the end of Aug... I've never lost weight quickly... I'm currently at 2st 1lb loss, im hoping to lose 13lb by 18th Aug so 5 more weigh ins to go!

good luck on your loss!! :) xx
Thanks you @Pineapples92, that's a good goal. Definately do-able! Lots of speed and not so many carbs is the way I do it. Not SP, but definately focusing more on S and P than pasta and rice etc. I love it!!

Dinner last night was lush, but I think it was all kinds of wrong for the night before weigh in. Heavy and not enough speed. Never mind though.
I had lots of pulled pork, a big baked sweet potato and a handful of salad and spinach, lightly drizzled in sweet chilli.
Later I had 3 gingerbread men from the Skinny Bakery, which was 5.5 syns, and also the last 2 coconut bites from there too for 4 syns.

My forgetting to take my scan bran to work with me yesterday resulted in the fact I prob won't have a pre weigh in :sick0019: today, and I also totally forgot to have my HEB yesterday!

Lunch today is spinach and some homemade SW free pate. Yummy. Saving HEA and HEB for tea time, when I will be on the fish again with a smoked salmon salad.

Weigh in tonight before all that though, and it should be a loss so its all good.

:woohoo:
My Pate was lush! Really nice.
Here's the recipe for anyone who's interested.

Attachments

• pate.jpg
    pate.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 25
Dinner last night was lush, but I think it was all kinds of wrong for the night before weigh in. Heavy and not enough speed. Never mind though.
I had lots of pulled pork, a big baked sweet potato and a handful of salad and spinach, lightly drizzled in sweet chilli.
Later I had 3 gingerbread men from the Skinny Bakery, which was 5.5 syns, and also the last 2 coconut bites from there too for 4 syns.

My forgetting to take my scan bran to work with me yesterday resulted in the fact I prob won't have a pre weigh in :sick0019: today, and I also totally forgot to have my HEB yesterday!

Lunch today is spinach and some homemade SW free pate. Yummy. Saving HEA and HEB for tea time, when I will be on the fish again with a smoked salmon salad.

Weigh in tonight before all that though, and it should be a loss so its all good.

Good luck with your weigh in :)

I never even thought to syn for the 1 for orange, but then I guess you'd really only need to do that if you sat and ate the whole dish in one go. Mmmm haha.

haha, i think though its that minimal when you portion it there really isn't much point. I'm gunna give it a go I think!

You should, it's lovely. I have got some with me for lunch, on scan bran this time.

Good weigh in last night, lost 3.5 lbs. This takes my weight to 20 stone 8lbs. So so close to getting out of the 20's. Really going for it to get those 8.5 off, but I am going away on the 6th of August for a whole week, missing 2 weigh ins, it's definately going to set me back.

My rules for my holiday food while not being on plan, but wanting to damage limit are:

I will eat on plan as often as I can (not sure what/where I'll be eating for a lot of it, will be on a caravan site. No point going overboard, especially as I have a wedding on day 6 of the holiday!!!)
I will keep away from bread, especially white bread. That's just a no-no.
Drink will be a big one. I will drink but I will try and limit to maybe 3 a night, more on the wedding night.
No sweets, crisps or chocolate - all syns on food and drink.

Easier said than done though eh! o_O

You should, it's lovely. I have got some with me for lunch, on scan bran this time.

Good weigh in last night, lost 3.5 lbs. This takes my weight to 20 stone 8lbs. So so close to getting out of the 20's. Really going for it to get those 8.5 off, but I am going away on the 6th of August for a whole week, missing 2 weigh ins, it's definately going to set me back.

My rules for my holiday food while not being on plan, but wanting to damage limit are:

I will eat on plan as often as I can (not sure what/where I'll be eating for a lot of it, will be on a caravan site. No point going overboard, especially as I have a wedding on day 6 of the holiday!!!)
I will keep away from bread, especially white bread. That's just a no-no.
Drink will be a big one. I will drink but I will try and limit to maybe 3 a night, more on the wedding night.
No sweets, crisps or chocolate - all syns on food and drink.

Easier said than done though eh! o_O

Congrats on the loss! That's brilliant. You will be in out of the 20's before you know it.
Sounds like a good plan for your holiday. The most important thing is that you enjoy it x

Well done on your loss thats amazing!
its all about damage limitation, take some SW burgers if you can (for a BBQ) if your having them
and if you eat out and can, have salad and jacket with it instead of chips and onion rings :)
its about damage limitation :) good luck!! x

Oh yeah definately good choices will be made when eating from a menu. I am quite good like that, I love fish so much and there's usually a nice fish dish on the specials.

Weight loss creeping down since weigh in, I love my fitbit scales so much, I'm tempted to take them on holiday haha (I won't)

Last night's dinner was a lovely salad with smoked fish and smoked cheese. I could eat fish every meal.
Tonight is low syn (Heck) sausages, fried egg, mushroom, tomato and some SW chips. Looking forward to it!

ahh thats good then.
I automatically choose better things now when I'm out which I never thought I would do!!
Funily enough im camping on the 5th Aug so I will do my best to stay on plan! xx

Back