She believed she could so she did...

Congrats on your huge losses, super jealous, but you have put a lot of hard work into it. Well done xx

Thanks guys!

Had a good weekend, which included a chinese takeaway and a meal out! But stayed on plan throughout. I am delighted with some of the things I've tried from the chinese which are low syn - Beef in oyster sauce and Beef and mushroom were both beaut and under 9 syns, plain boiled rice free obviously, but I still just have half or less of the tub. Dinner out last night was a trusty seafood special. Yum.

So I want 3 lb this Weds, for my 5.5 stone award. I might just be in with a chance, my fitbit scales have got me 3lb down from last Weds already...that could change but hopefully in the right direction. I'll be on plan and keeping up my 10-15 syn rule - seems to be optimum for me, really surprising that too few syns can be as bad as too many but it seems to be true.

thanks @Pineapples92

Dinner was a nice and easy mayflower curry wtih beef, onion and mushroom. So tasty. I had a big spoonful of rice from the microwave pouch and gave H the rest. I worked out 5 syns for the volumes of rice and mayflower curry sauce I had. Was lush.
Going to have a treat to myself later on, as I'm feeling sorry for myself. Time of the month, which in itself is a great thing, because my weight stopped my cycles for a long long time, losing 20% of my body weight has actually fixed me again!! Still a wee bit sore and crampy as well as hormonal so I think I'll spend my 10 syns on a wee bit of chocolate and a gin xx

Last night I treated myself to a small gin and some skinny bakery choc meringue cookies. Not bad for 10 syns. 1.5 for sweet chilli sauce in my cheese at lunch, loved it. Addicted to that stuff.
Tonight I'm off out to see Ghostbusters. Got a wee bag of maple amd bacon popcorn for 4.5 syns, and a wee Bounty pack of nuts and choc drops for 5 syns. Dont think I'd buy them again as its higher syns than I imagined, but will make a nice cinema snack. Other syns in...you guessed it, sweet chilli sauce. Fishy tea again. My fave.
Weigh day tomorrow though and i just love looking forward to it. Only dreaded it once in the 6 months I've been going x

Aaaaah weigh day and I've been hit by a disappointing home weigh in this morning, I'm up 1.5lbs on yesterday. My fingers and tummy felt swollen last night so I half expected it. I may or may not hit my 3lb I need tonight now, I will just have to wait and see how the day treats me!
I am gutted because I drank and peed a lot yesterday, and with the good losses Monday and Tuesday

Excitement for weigh in has been replaced by fear haha ;)

fingers crossed hun!
i think im heading for a gain this week too, im really bloated and the scales at home dont seem to be going down :(
I only need 1/2 lb for my 2 & a half stone...

i try to stop drinking around 4 on weigh day (i get weighed at 7) so I pee a lot, as it actually weighs more than poop ;) works for me! x

Last edited:
Yeah I think I will do the same. I really hope you manage your half! Good luck.

Thank you! I got my 3lbs off exactly, takeing me to 5 and a half stone exactly. Chuffed to wee bits :);):sw077:

Thank you ladies, your support means a lot to me.

When is your weigh in @Pineapples92 ?

Can't believe I'm posting this, but a friend asked me last night for a face comparison pic, I was quite stunned myself.
I did just take it there and then looking like crap with my hair and face a mess but I am proud nonetheless!

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 25
Thank you muchly :):woohoo:

Found your posts so far and pics inspirational!! Well done!! After a tricky day today on which I've gone over my syns, it's inspired me to persevere!!

Hey! Not much to report really, thanks for asking! I have been really good this week, going for as much off as possible in this weigh in tomorrow, as it's the last before my hols.
If I had managed to get 5.5lbs off I would have seen the 19's! but it was always going to be a hard one to get, and I don't think I'll make it. My fitbit scales are showing a loss of 3.6lb since last Weds morning, and we have one more night to go, but I am unlikely to get 2 lbs overnight, then we would need to get the SW scales to agree too haha. Hoping for a decent one anyway and I'll be happy. I'll check back in and let you know how it goes!!!

Back