She believed she could so she did...

Hit a new low weight on MFP / Fitbit scales this morning! Very excited. I think I am going to get a good SW loss tonight, but probably not quite enough to see me under the 20 stone mark. I am very pleased nonetheless. Will update with the official weight tonight!

Hi guys!

I had a great weigh in last night, was late to it because I was held up at work, sneaked in late to class and waited til the end to get weighed.

I had lost 5.5lbs!!! I couldn't believe it the scales were in the 19's and stayed in the 19's (just). I was jumping for joy.

Only have 1.5lbs to go for my 6 stone award as well, so that's ace, but I'm off on holiday now and won't be weighing in next week - and possibly not the week after either.
Just hope I can manage to stay on plan on hols as much as possible.

I would have had slimmer of the week for the 2nd week in a row if I hadn't been late too haha. It's ok though, I'd have been embarrassed winning it 2 weeks on the trot.

I was just made up. I am just about the weight I was when I came back from my honeymoon in 2012, I had put on about a stone in a fortnight and instead of getting back to SW I let myself go! What a fool. Now I have undone that damage and can't believe it took me until this year to do it.
I joined SW on 6th of January, and couldn't imagine I'd be where I am today!

Wow! that is amazing... its taken you 8 months to lose almost 6 stone! thats brilliant... and from the mistake you made before you know better then that now :) keep it up xx

haha yeah well it's actually only been 7 full months, 7 months this week! going into the 8th month ;)

Hi guys!

I had a great weigh in last night, was late to it because I was held up at work, sneaked in late to class and waited til the end to get weighed.

I had lost 5.5lbs!!! I couldn't believe it the scales were in the 19's and stayed in the 19's (just). I was jumping for joy.

Only have 1.5lbs to go for my 6 stone award as well, so that's ace, but I'm off on holiday now and won't be weighing in next week - and possibly not the week after either.
Just hope I can manage to stay on plan on hols as much as possible.

Oh my gosh that is AMAZING!! so happy for you hun and how lush does it feel to be in the lower stone bracket now!! xx

Aah thank you all ladies, so nice to get lovely comments :D
I can't wait to see my family who haven't seen me since the start of my journey.
My Fitbit scales are now registering me below 20 as well which makes me feel verified. It also means if I was to go to SW today and get weighed I reckon I'd get my 6 stone award. I will just have to be patient for that though and hope to behave on my hols ;)

Hope you're all doing well?

I've just done my latest weigh in and amazed to say I've lost 7lbs this week (following SW online rather than group which is partly why it's so good to come on here and find support!) - really pleased so onwards and downwards I hope - am 2lbs off the 2 stone award.

I've just done my latest weigh in and amazed to say I've lost 7lbs this week (following SW online rather than group which is partly why it's so good to come on here and find support!) - really pleased so onwards and downwards I hope - am 2lbs off the 2 stone award.

Well done! That's amazing xx

I am back :( Good holiday was had, but oh my days what a weight I have piled on. Eating was good Saturday through to Tuesday, but drank at nights...prob a bit over my syns. Weds - Saturday was off plan. 11lbs gain!!!! I could cry -it's coming down already though, and I don't have SW weigh in again until a week on Weds.
11lbs gain though, that's like a fortnight all inclusive gain, not a few days off!

did you have a good time though vixter? you cant always be on plan, life gets in the way, its knowing to stop and get back on which by the sounds of it you have.
youve not completely lost everything... try cut your syns to 10 this week and eat lots of speed, it will be gone before you know it!
xx

Back