she-wee

pticouk

Due to the frequent toilet stops we have to make and my totalyl inability to do the crouching thing without falling over or soaking my jeans!! (sorry, I haven't done it sinceI was a teenager so may have improved!!) I bought a She-Wee online and it arrived to day so at lunch I tried it out and it's fab!! can't wait to be able to just stand in layby's like the blokes, plus never have to try to hover on a public toilet seat!!

Has anyone else used one?

Helen

I bought some she-wee last year when i went to a music festival, i must admit i found it awful....still p'd over my jeans...:giggle: :giggle: Maybe i had the angle wrong...lol

xx

OMG its tiny wouldnt fancy wet hands using that !!

I haven't tried it on a totally 'I'm bursting' toilet trip am quite nervous about that one!! I did get and extension tube though as I thought the funnel tube was a bit to short not to trip onto trainers or jeans!!

Helen

I have just had a look at shewee website and I have to say I am impressed especially when it was featured in Dragons' Den last November!

Might buy one as I remember being uncomfortable in hospital toilets trying to get samples for antenatal appointments!!

I think I might have to invest in one!! that would be brilliant when I go to carnival or outdoor events when I'm in Tobago!!
Genius!!:cool:

Presumably after you've used it you have to emerge from the loo and was it under the tap? Is that not a tad embarrassing? Mind you, better than jeans you have just obviously PEED ON I should think ....
Mrs P

i might get one, at the moment i cant go 20 minutes without the toilet.Its ok if you are traveling around.

Back