Sheepishly returning...

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Hi guys well after having an awful couple of months I'm back. I STS for 4 weeks then completely lost the plot for the last 2 weeks. Those who are on my facebook will have seen the evidence (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=823730316&ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=6560202&id=823730316)!

Anyway the positive is that I'm ready for a new start. The negative however is that I've gained around a stone :eek:! I go back to group tonight so will have my exct shameful figure then.

Hope everyones well, will be back later to reveal the damage!

Emma xXx

Welcome back Emma.

We all know that these things happen and we are welcoming you back with open arms.

You know what you have to do and I'm sure you will do it.

If you need anything let me know x x

Aww thanks hun. Just rang my llc to have a chat before I go in to let her know just how bad it's been and she'd already seen my pics on facebook lol.

I'm glad to be coming back :)

xXx

Wondered where you were!!! Like the new hair doo too. Come and sit back on the band wagon, we'll all stop you falling off.

Snap!!!! It looks like we have the smae kind of hair do. Good choice!!

Thanks, think I just needed a completely fresh start hair and all. Went a bought a couple of new outfits too, new look etc, check out my red lippy ;).

I'm starting to feel like me again, amazing feeling now just need my body to match!

Emma x

welcome back!
you look great in your pics - i want your necklace, where is it from?!
daisy x

Oh Emma, how hard is it to get back on this programme? I'd like to say "impossible" but my mother taught me that nothing is impossible! Which is probably why I still maintain a belief that one day, Santa Claus will bring me a machine that remove all of the calories from my favourite f**d, whilst retaining all of the flavour!!

Anyways, good luck this week. You can win the battle!!!

B x

Good to see you back - we're still here working our way downwards and you are most welcome to rejoin the fray :D.

It's from new look daisy.

Thanks guys am looking forward to getting back on tomorrow and shedding these new 12lbs (as well as the rest) quickly!

OMG Beki I know but I can and I will lol holiday in july!

Emma xXx

Yay Emma!! You are back! Looking fab in your pic honey - LOVE the new lippy and 'do!

I tried to get to your pics on the FB link, but it wouldn't work for me - darn it!

All the best for the beginning of the end! RTM is definitely worth it honey - even if I do wish I was back on my packs some days as it's so easy to not have to think!!

I'll be watching and cheering you on every step - can't wait to see you at goal!

If you're a facebooker feel free to add my ps, Emma Newbould same pic as my avvie xXx

Back