shells exante diet bye bye weight!!

I'll do the same, I wouldn't mind but Dean is losing daily!!!! So I know its not the scales... ?
But like you say another 100% day on the cards for us so it's not like I'm jeopardising it...

Exactly hunny we can do it!

Men always lose quicker babe just remember that xx

No Hun it's not like I said hubby lost weight without even trying!

Aww bless I know it's hard so do I imagine after this week I do think it's even harder for men cos they eat more than us to begin with!

Hmm completely messed up on that last one but hopefully you got what I meant lok

Yep got ya loud & clear... Dean is on his way home early for a change & so his not tempted to eat he gas suggested a walk around the forest... Not really in the mood but I'll be fine when I get there I'm sure!!!

Aww I think that's quite sweet xx

Back from our walk... & just in time too... Had an attack of the shakes, just had my shake so hopefully that will sort me out... Now for a nice bath & then we are going to watch The Blindside...

I got the shakes yesterday but they went quite quick after my shake enjoy your bath sweetie

Shakes have settled... Phew...
I am feeling shattered ya know, am hoping that I get some energy soon!!! Feel ready for bed!!!

Did you watch the blind side? Just realised it's starting on sky movies!

No I recorded it on sky+ lol will watch it later hubby was watching modern family and raising hope lol

I am totally gutted! Went on the scales today and it's showing +1! I have been 100% for 5 days and got through some awful cravings and now I'm crying and worried I'm going to binge! How could it be +1 I've exercised only had my three packs a day I dont understand! I know I'm due totm but that's not till middle of next week!

Oh ducks don't binge... (sorry just woke up) mine show I've still stayed the same... Maybe it's a little bit of water retention?? Dud you drink anything before going on??? Be strong my Shell...

No chelle I went for a pee then weighed I'm gutted I havnt binged but I am honestly gutted!

Back