shells exante diet bye bye weight!!

Morning shell

Start of Day 4 for me too and I am still in the mind set of getting on the scales every morning and I have lost 5lbs so you are doing well. In fact when I got on them it suddenly came to me that I really don't have to do it every morning now as I will lose weight sticking to this diet...........whatever! So maybe I can wean myself off scale hopping :)

I am feeling pretty 'stale' this morning so I presume I have gone into Ketosis. I always try and have breakfast about 8.00 am and so I am sitting here drinking my first glass of water for the day instead.

Hope you have a good day and hopefully the weather will be just as beautiful as yesterday.

Morning............ sounds like you're over the worst, you must be so pleased :)

£100???? Now that is an incentive, fancy being able to eat for a whole month free........... that alone will keep you motivated x

Morning lovelies... day 4 here we are!

I've had bit of a bad start to the day... Woke up late so was rushing around like a loon, left home got to the station & realised I'd left my shake & shaker @ home so had to go back... So I'm now back @ the station hot @ bothered having missed 2 trains... Grrrrr

Anyhoo lol

I'm feeling ok today, a little heady but nothing like the days before... Am positive I can do another 100% day today.

£100 is a great push Shell... I bet you can't wait to see the look on your dads face when he has to hand it over...

I weighed this morning & had only lost another 1lb :0(
So am going to try & not weigh again till Monday...

Oh Shell, love your post about some of the reasons you want to lose weight...especially being able to run around with your children. Made me laugh about the Greenpeace scenario....I can identify with that fear !!!

Keep going, hun....you can do it. x

I think it's my dad that made me turn the corner for over 30 years I have been a daddies girl I'm one of 6 but the only girl so its always been me and my dad and I have spent 30 years trying to prove him wrong about everything so this isn't going to be any different lol I know full well he WANTS me to prove him wrong but I doesn't alter the competitive side of me that's going to prove him wrong whether he wants me to or not lol he's been reminding me the last two days of when he lived in Spain and I went to visit him and wouldn't leave the apartment during the day because I felt so fat compared to the skinny minis in bikinis! I will not be that person anymore!

I have come to the conclusion that Jillian michaels from the biggest loser doesn't want me to lose weight because she is in fact trying to kill me!

hahahaaa, the 30 day shred is great! Good luck!

The £100 is a great incentive, you know you'll be a lot less in a month's time, it's a fantastic diet. You've done really well getting through the first few days, and hopefully all the hunger, headaches etc will soon be long gone.

Good luck :)

I'm not doing the 30 day shred lol I'm doing biggest loser for the wii! And on the days I don't have training on biggest loser I do just dance and wii fit for 30 mins!

Blimey, that's enthusiastic........ I think I'll wait a bit for the really strenuous excercises x

I been doing just dance for a year anyway bought the biggest loser and did it twice then it sat on the shelf for nearly a year! Thought it was about time I got it out again lol just had half a chocolate shake for lunch made it hot with sweeteners was quite nice!

Ok yet again 100% thanks to chelle and namaste :) off for an early night xx see you in day 5

Nite to you both and congratulations ............. x

Good Morning :) Just welcoming you both to another beautiful day of 100% TS :) I'll check in later to see how you're doing xx

Good morning namaste how's you today xx

Not feeling good today had a bit of a bad fit last night but have done my exercises this morning and am raring to go for another 100% day!

Oh bloody hell... Bless ya doll, hugs coming at ya Smiffy stylee...

I'm going to be 100% today too... Despite my earlier scales disappointment!!!

Lol @ smiffy! We will both be 100% today I always said the scales hate me I have proof now so let's blame it on the scales! I told mine this morning if they didn't show me what I want Monday that they are going in the bin lol

Back