shells exante diet bye bye weight!!

Shell, maybe you should call NHS Direct hun? Have you ever suffered from gall stones? I hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks chelle hope your feeling better too and no Hun I've never suffered with gallstones do you think that's what it could be?

Hi Shell,

I've been the token fat friend for as long as I can remember until recently that is.

I had been feeling down and sat wasting time on a social networking site and I saw a quote by a friend that I don't acutally know (you know how these sites are) saying 'remember a time in your life when you were truly happy and repeat the formula' The only time I could think of was in my 20's when I was slim and what I considered beautiful. This was a time when I could walk into any shop not matter how poorly made the clothes were and find a bargain as they all came in small. I have been holding this thought in my head all week and am now using it to spur me on towards my goal.

Yes you are right you can do it as can all of us. We just have to decide to be happy, really happy again.

Good luck girl and go for it!

Wow haimaat that's a fab way of looking at it! Thank you and chelle don't worry bout me Hun I'm waiting for nhs to ring back xx

Poor you, sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time :( Let us know soon how you're getting on hun...... hope you're ok :)

Week 1 weigh in and I've lost 9lb! It's not as much as I wanted but at least I'm in the 13's !!! Weight last week 14.8 this week 13.13 :) I havnt been under 14 in 8 years!!

Here's to week two chelle!

Well we can hope lol

9lbs is fantastic! Crikey how much more were you wanting? ;) well done! I hope you have a good 2nd week xx

Would have liked a stone summer rain lol but I'm happy with what I got!

just had a latte and feeling lots better now :) think its the caffine lol

ohh and ive managed to update my stats and ticker too lol

Well done! fab loss! 9lb is massive! LOL

Oh Shell well done for sticking with it, how are you feeling now? Not still in pain I hope :( 9lbs is a great loss! Well done! You should be very pleased with yourself, and yes daily weighing is addictive and very frustrating trying to stop myself doing this too :)
Hope you are feeling better.
Well done! x
Hope today is a good day for you :)

That really is a brilliant loss...... doesn't it make the whole week worthwhile? And you can feel really smug cos you made it through the worst week when people doubted you could do it!

So you won't be using the scales at all this week then :)

Hope you're better now...... did you find out what the pain was? Sounded nasty whatever it was........ xx

Yep week 2, with (hopefully) no headaches & more energy lol...

You not weighing yet Chelle?? Hope you're feeling good too xx

Hey Namaste I lost (only) 6lbs... But I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so am off to try & sleep it off!!!

Hope you had a super weekend... Good to have ya back!

Back