Shell's Food Diary!

shelfred

Though I'd give this a go, hopefully it might make me stick to it a bit more!

Green Day!

Lunch - 2 pieces of wm bread (hexb), baked beans, 2 quorn sausages, 1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup (0.5 syns)

Snacks - Weight Watchers Cheese Puffs (4 syns) and 1 Alpen Light Bar (hexb)

Dinner - Slimming Word Chips, 1 tbsp tomato ketchup (1 syn), Few tbsps of a sauce my sister made which she assures me was 2 syns!

Snack - Alpen Light Bar (hexb), Mini Milk (1.5 syns)

Total syns - 9 syns

I know, not the best day health wise yesterday! I did sneak in an apple and a satsuma after actually posting the diary lol, and a much better day planned for today!

Thanks for the comment!

Thought I'd start this now and update as I go....

Green day!

Breakfast - Weetabix (hexb) and milk (hexa)

Snacks - apple and pear

Lunch - Low fat supernoodles and few grams of cheese mixed in (out of my hexa choice to be used in my dinner - makes them taste SO much nicer!), WW salt and vinegar hoops (3.5 syns), FF vanilla yoghurt (just ate the yoghurt and it was nooot nice, it was an Onken fat free one, but was so sweet I couldn't eat it!)

Already feel so much better through my choices of food today - did feel a bit like I'd eaten a brick by the end of the day yesterday! I know its still not perfect but it's much better than I used to be! :)

Dinner - Vixxsters heb choice pizza (heb + 6 syns) with passatta, mozzarella (hea) and meat free meatballs (0.5 syns), with SW chips and peas with tomato sauce (2 syns) - OMG this was the first time I made the pizza after finding out about it yesterday and it was SO GOOD! I would definitely recommend it to make. Its worth 2 heb or 1 heb + 6 syns and is definitely worth it.

2x mini milk (3 syns) yuuum

Total syns - 15

Last edited:
can you have as much fruit as you like on this diet ? and, also, you know the pasta 'n sauce packetsyou can get ?...I once worked with a girl who said you can have these( asmany asyoulike) for a meal and dont worry about counting it ? Is this true please ?

thanks

Hi! I know on Green days you can have as much fruit and veg as you like, on red days I think things like sweetcorn and baked beans have a syn value, but if you have the food optimising book it should tell you the full list.

I know the bachelors dried pasta n sauces are either free or have a very low syn value so yeah if they're free you can eat as much as you like until you're full! Low fat supernoodles are also free, along with some packet savoury rices as well. I know there are a lot of syn value threads on here that are really helpful and can tell you all the makes that are the best.

If there's anything else I can help with I'm happy to! :)

Couldn't get on here for some reason yesterday so I'll update this now!

Green day again

Breakfast - Nothing

Lunch - 2 pieces of wm bread, beans, mozzarella (from hea), 1 tsp of flora light (1 syn), ww salt and vinegar hoops (3.5 syns)

Dinner - Pasta, dolmio sauce (2.5 syns), meat free meatballs (0.5 syns), mozzarella (hea), ww banoffee dessert (8.5 syns)

Snacks - apple, grapes, pear

Total syns - 16 syns

Back