shells last run!

Hi shell, sounds like your firmly glued to the wagon:D

I know what you mean about last nights year to save your life:cry: made me feel great to be on exante though

Keep going you're doing so well:party0011:

Thanks hunny :D

hey girlie high 5 to the fab WI!!!!!!!!!!
great start.. you seem as motivated as me at the moment... big losses are fab for the wagon boost...
I havent watched last nights year to save my life thing yet.(sky plussed it) ive watched the first 2.. the guy last week was amazing with his loss.

good luck for this week huni and will make sure i check ya diary for next weeks loss... are you a monday weigher? ..if ya are then i think we restarted the same day xxx

Yup I am a Monday weigher hunny we shall support each other xx

I'm a Monday weigher too..... And tues,we'd,thurs,fri,sat and Sunday lol xx

Lol me to carrie! But Monday is my official one ;) lol

I'm doing ok totm has appeared today and along with it the usual crappy cravings :(

Aaarghhh its a nightmare when that happens.

Hang in there x

I am girls I'm not giving in! On the upside I'm feeling a million times better about my two day sts now especially since I usually gain during totm!

I'm trying precious I really am lol

I'm all out today Hun! Just feeling really ill :(

I sent you some special vibes in your diary sweetie :)

Ok so I have decided I am going to drive my mother up to the top of mountain and leave her at the top in her wheelchair drive down to the bottom and watch the cow try to get down! Harsh? Yes! But then so is the fact that she just said that when she gives my best friend the money she owes her she wants a receipt because she doesn't believe I will pass it on to her in effect calling me a thief! Whilst I must add she is sitting in her living room with my ex sister in law drinking coffee when my ex sister in law stole over £3000 off her!!!

Am off to bed before I ring my mother back and give her ANOTHER piece of my mind!!

Got up this morning and lost a pound it's not much but it's something :D

Back