shells last run!

I think I'm going to take up belly dancing lol

I am having the worlds worst day! How I havnt ended up in the cupboard I'll never know! A mix of my mum last night and totm and hubby saying to me what are you crying about and me saying I don't know I'm just having a bad day hubby's answer was get a grip! I'm in tears and I couldn't even tell you why! at least I'm too upset to eat so at least there's that!

shellreed2011 said:
I am having the worlds worst day! How I havnt ended up in the cupboard I'll never know! A mix of my mum last night and totm and hubby saying to me what are you crying about and me saying I don't know I'm just having a bad day hubby's answer was get a grip! I'm in tears and I couldn't even tell you why! at least I'm too upset to eat so at least there's that!

Aww shell I feel a bit like that today. Are you feeling any better now? Xx hugs xx

Not really Hun ate some ham too :(

I am so getting disheartened now! I've been so good and I've only lost 1lb since Monday! I know it's totm but 1lb is do upsetting!

Another day done didn't do very well on the water though only managed just under 2l am hoping for my whoosh to appear soon!

I am so close to giving up! I'm sorry if my message seems moany but I have been so good all week and still I've only lost 2lb I could lose 2lb eating normal food! Yet all week I have had only my packs and 2 slices of wafer thin ham! Why have I only lost so little! Even with the argument with my mum and all the trouble going on I still stayed 100% I'm so upset and to top it all off I can't see out of my left eye because I have the worlds biggest stye! Which is now pussy and disgusting!

It's a law unto itself Exante shell. I can only comment from experience and when I restarted lighter life a few years ago I lost 10lbs first week then only 1.6lbs the second... I was told by my ll councillor that 12lbs in two weeks was well above average and if I weighed two weekly I would never have known... 13lbs in two weeks is amazing shell!! Please don't be disheartened... That's nearly 1st!!! Brilliant!! Xx

I know it's my weigh in Monday I'm hoping for 1 more pound to make it a stone but I think that's wishful thinking to be honest lol

I have decided I am going to allow myself time off I'm going to stay ts until February the 17th and then have two days off I know I'll probably gain but I need this to put it in my mind that it's not forever I'll prob gain 2/3 lbs which will mean that I'll only lose 10/12 lbs per month but I have to do it this way it works fine for me because even on the challenge they were always going to be nights off and on 17th match its my sons birthday and mothers day then ts from 19th match untill third week may the hopefully I will be at goal!

19th march even lol so basically four nights off between now and the third week of may :D

Hey sweetie sorry you are struggling x get more water down you that should help x

I've already drunk 3l babe I'm not struggling I'm ok I think lol I'm still going to have my planned nights off that will give me something to look forward to

shellreed2011 said:
I've already drunk 3l babe I'm not struggling I'm ok I think lol I'm still going to have my planned nights off that will give me something to look forward to

Ok Hun x hope you wooosh soon x

Me too lol

I've come to stalk your diary....woohooo!

I think having a couple of planned days off is a good idea, it will keep you sane at any rate!
As long as you dont go too overboard with the food on the days off of course.

You're gonna be a skinny mini by may :D

I want my wedding dress to fit again by may 24th then it will have been exactly 11 years since I wore it last and managed to fit into it!

Still nothing :( not even an ounce :( I'm not bunged anymore either I don't understand what I'm doing wrong :(

I was the same, I stuck to diet 100% and I only lost 2lbs this week. I've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks, thought I would have lost more. Im sure with perseverance we will get the weight off. Good luck. Cacee

Thanks hun im just getting so down about it! Xx

Back