Shereen's Food Diary

Shereen

Ok, been on the plan just over a week now and lost 5lbs in my first week. Very happy about that...lets hope I can keep the momentum going.

Extra Easy

Breakfast: Nothing (I know very bad) :(

Lunch: Homemade Veg Soup
Apple

Dinner: Cod Fillet, Jacket Spud with roasted Veg, parsley
sauce made with semi skimmed milk (HEX-A)

Not sure on the syns in a dry packet parsley sauce but im sure im within the 15.
Any tips and advice welcome.xx

Wednesday 18th August..

Not a great day and certainly not kept to plan as I was visiting my parents.

Breakfast : Banana, Apple and Grapes

Lunch: Roast Chicken, 5 x Roast Pots, Cabbage, Runner Beans and lashings of gravy
Fresh Cream Banoffee Pie :(

Dinner: Activia Fat Free Yogurt and Grapes.

So, all in all not a great day but I shall try and be an angel tomorrow :)

Thursday 19th August

Doing my diary early as I'm out tonight for a friends birthday drink. Sinful day again what with the wine.

Breakfast : Nectarine, Grapes and Banana with an Activia fat free yogurt.

Lunch: Homemade Veg Soup - syn free
Apple

Dinner: Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese and Broccoli made with water. (1/2 syn)

...and later on 1 bottle of white wine (24 syns)

Friday 20th August

oh dear, another day off plan. Out tonight for a friends Curry Night/Birthday Bash so been slaving over a hot stove making Tarka Dhal, Sag Aloo and Mushroom Curry along with a Yogurt, Cucumber and Mint dip!

Soooo....

Breakfast: Activia Fat Free Yogurt and Fresh Fruit.

Lunch: Nibbling at mini Poppadums, Breadsticks and the Raita I made.

Later on: Lots of Homemade Curries, side Dishes and Rice. Will avoid Samosa and Fried Food.

Lots of Alcohol...Heck, if I lose this week it'll be a miracle!

Just having a look at your diary Hun. You arent eating very much when you are on plan. You need to make sure (especially when doing EE) that you have plenty of fruit and veg. If not with the meal, but as a fruit salad, or crudites with a dip or something.
Make sure that you have plenty of water to drink as well to help flush things through.
Have a look at the other food diaries too. This will give you some ideas. I have a food diary and you will see a huge difference in the quantity that I eat and I have a gastric band!!
Enjoy yourself thats the beauty of SW. Just remember to get back on track as soon as you can.
Well done on your loss so far!

xx

Back