Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Try and think that you have lost and kept off over a stone for almost a year!

You're doing slim and save aren't you? Is it maybe the type of plan you are on?

I'm on Exante and on the TS plan which means you only have 3 packs a day x

What is the TS plan? Nt herd of that one...yeah the slim and save but i am goig to aim for three shakes for the next few days to try n boost the scales along a bit hopefully lol x

Just stands for Total Solution, and I only have shakes also. Just my preference, it could help your losses, doesn't hurt to try lol x

Hm i can js abt afford the slim and save tbh...think wil stik this out three shakes a day n see what apens lol...but thanku for the info too willl bear that in mind :) xx

Am the same. I don't have much disposable income so have to be careful about how much I buy.

Good luck with the shakes only, I hope it works out and let me know how you get on :)

Good Evening Sheridan, just caught up and I love your dress, especially the colour. You will look fabulous in it. When you lose your next stone treat yourself to a bra fitting and get a new one to go under your slinky dress. You're doing so well, I hope the bread didn't give you more cravings. Have a super evening. Don't worry if your new scales measure differently. You never know, they may say you're lighter!

I hope it wrks tooo hun anything to see a mini boost lol....wil b following ur diary n posting in mine bt wil let u know hw it goes :) x

Good to see your post Angel.

I ate more than I should of last night so I have banned myself from weighing until Tuesday. I've been 100% today so far with two shakes left to have.

TOTM has reared it's ugly head so I am considering that it was to blame for the sudden intense cravings. I know the main thing is to not make an excuse to binge for a weekend and just get back on it. I have plenty of time still but the aim is too exceed my target of 1st - hopefully I can lose an extra 7lb on top?

Hope you've had a good week Angel and are enjoying the weekend. :)

I hope it wrks tooo hun anything to see a mini boost lol....wil b following ur diary n posting in mine bt wil let u know hw it goes :) x

Ah I will look for your diary to subscribe :) fingers crossed.

I think a stone is totally doable for you if you keep going. Maybe keep some other protein in stock as well as eggs in case of cravings? I find it really tough to get back into ketosis so I think you're amazing for keeping control and getting straight back on it.

I am having a hectic but good weekend thanks. I've updated my diary so won't hijack yours. My cravings always majorly peak before TOTM. All I can say is to drinking more helps me Oh, and not watching TV adverts. They drive my cravings insane.

Have a good weekend x

You're so right about the tv! Every advert seems to involve food even the ones that aren't for food! It's ridiculous!

I've decided to just drown myself in coffee, it works for me and I don't find it hard to get back in ketosis, it's the mental challenge of wanting to eat that throws me off. I'll be strong though.

You're right about drinking more though, need a nice relaxing bath. Feeling drained.

Beware of coffee too. Apparently it can trigger sweet cravings. I have to have my morning coffees though. It's been hard to get used to them black but I actually prefer it now. I like this diet because it takes food out of the equation. I get to remember what actual hunger feels like (when I'm due a pack) and also my stomach will be smaller at the end.

Go have a soak in some lovely bubbles, it sounds like a fabulous idea. Enjoy!

Must not have that effect on me. I always have savoury cravings not sweet.

I'm a big carb fan, so things like pasta and bread.
But I'll keep that in mind regardless :)

Day 40/100

10 days and I'll be 50% through my 100 day challenge.
I counted my packs yesterday and I have a total of 85 days left, so I have enough until about 2nd February which is very good.
The kids decided to help. :)

image-3340735969.jpg

Yesterday was a 100% day, and so will today. I can't wait to hit the 2 stone lost mark, going slow. But I will get there, eventually.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

Yaay u can do this hhn :) woop woop bt yh tv foody adverts no go zone lol...rite the three pax wrks in ma favour so will continue on that forefront lol for the rest of nov n dec til xmas :) and olus short on money as jobless so havin to make do with what i have atm in terms of pax...so three it wil have to be on mst days keep chuggin the water hun u will get there sooner then u think ;) x

Thanks pripri.

Glad it's working for you and we'll get there in the end. :)

Today has been good.

Been chugging the fluids down, plenty of coffee and water with one shake left to go.
I bit the bullet and weighed as I needed to know and I have gained 1lb from my cave on Friday which isn't too bad, hopefully yesterday's and today's 100% will see that go as it'll put me back on track for my 2lb a week average I need to reach my goal.

Back to a busy time tomorrow, late lectures and lots of time staring at a computer screen solid for a month.

Wish me luck. :)

We'll done for staying 100%. I love the pic of your kids helping. I bet they are so proud of their yummy mummy.
I can't wait to see you get to goal. I can't believe you're nearly half way already.

It it sounds like your studies are going to be intense for a while. I really admire you taking that on as well as having kids. Good luck!

We'll done for staying 100%. I love the pic of your kids helping. I bet they are so proud of their yummy mummy. I can't wait to see you get to goal. I can't believe you're nearly half way already. It it sounds like your studies are going to be intense for a while. I really admire you taking that on as well as having kids. Good luck!

Thanks Angel, I've explained to my eldest whose 7 and autistic, about health and weight a bit so he understands. My daughter whose 3, reminds me by poking my belly all the time lol.
I'm excited to reach goal too, ultimately I'm looking to lose 6st total, but it doesn't all have to be on Exante - just doing it until I'm at least a normal BMI.
It's my final year so very intense but all over in May and I'll be a university graduate. :eek:

It's a lot of work but kids don't stop you doing anything just make it more worthwhile :)

Day 41/100

Still going very smoothly in my opinion. I'm feeling good, and positive which helps on this diet.
Weighed in this morning and have lost 1.4lbs from yesterday so I am now (just barely) only less than a stone from my first goal with likw 6/7 weeks to go! Should definitely be doable if I can maintain a 100% streak!
I'm also only 5lbs away from a total of 2st lost which should be when I fit nicely into size 14s!
We can do this! It seems like I've been on for ages and I realise now how much I've lost and I'm not even half way through my 100 day challenge. I've worked out to reach my 11st 12lb first target by christmas I need to lose on average 2.3lbs a week. Looks like I'll be pushing hard for that!

But back on track for it for tomorrow's weigh in.

Yay :)

Back