Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Day 13/100 Feeling that I did good yesterday with my water intake, definitely more than usual. I find it hard to keep track even when I use 500ml or 1l bottles I just have a bad memory. Haha.

Starting to dislike the vanilla shake quite a lot but can still down it reasonably easily. I didn't get much done yesterday, this is starting to become a trend. I think my head is still just all over the place.

2 days until weigh in, though I have weighed yesterday and this morning so I have a good idea of what it will be.

I'm feeling more positive. Have joined the Exante Diet Official page on Facebook and its nice to have that extra place.

I still can't decide whether I want to have the day off for my birthday or not. It's the day before half term so me and hubby will have time to go out and enjoy ourselves during the day if we want. Maybe go Christmas dress shopping because I can't pick online?

Well still got 10 days to go to decide.

May just have 2 shakes, plenty of water as normal and a lunch date with hubby. I think that would be enough, because I won't feel deprived but still being sensible and enjoy myself? Hmm.

I use waterlogged app which is pretty handy to track water x

Thanks Lara! I've downloaded it. :)

Do you like coffee? I bought one of those exante coffee lots and I add that to the vanilla shake with hot water. It's yum. Or I add the orange drink mix to a cold vanilla shake, again lovely. I don't like vanilla or chocolate.
Yes at 12 stone I'm a size 14 too. You'd look lovely in a red dress I think or a dark green one seeing it's Christmas :) I might do the same as you actually, that would help me keep motivated.

I do like coffee Amanda, I've had vanilla hot and sometimes I like it sometimes I don't oddly enough haha.

I will find some way of making it better lol I was thinking a red dress, I'd really like to wear a nice dress. I think it's those things that keep you motivated, realising you could actually wear those clothes instead of just imagining it! :)

Day 14/100

Doing so well! Just got treated to some new trainers by hubby in town for my birthday next week. Very nice of him, I bought him a pair too lol.

Currently sat in Burger King going to break diet for a burger. Just kidding, we have hubby's friend along with us today and he wanted food so I am having a well deserved Coke Zero :)

I hope everyone is enjoying this wet Monday :D

I had a clear out and found some (unworn, bought optimistically) size 14 jeans, I'm looking forward to wearing them finally x

End of day 14.

Been a good day overall, had a wobble this evening, feeling unwell and tearful. I think this depressing weather doesn't help!

Temptation seems to be around every corner. Friends always offering me food or seemingly always talking of it. I suppose I notice it more as I am trying to resist it.

Week 2 weigh in, in the morning. Bit optimistic to hope for 5lbs to bring me to a 1 stone lost and back to where I was end of June. But hey, a girl can dream, I think I will have to wait until week 3 weigh in for that, but as long as it's coming off.

Still have one more shake to have. Enjoying black coffee with tablet sweeteners very much in this dull weather :)

Day 15/100

And week 2 weigh in!

I have lost 3.7lbs this week! Very pleased with that! Only another 2lbs to go and I'm back at the weight I was when I stopped in June. Then only 6lbs away from the 12s :O

Good day, survived going food shopping, bought some new clothes for the kids and some spices (weird I know - but using my husband as a guinea pig to taste out new flavours on while I can't)

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday - it's been kinda quiet here lately.

Well done on such an inspirational loss so far, especially with all the temptations and a family to cook for. Have you a dress in a 14 you're hoping to fit ? Good luck on reaching your next goal.

Thanks for your comment Angel!

No, at the moment I can't find out I like! But will drag hubby out shopping for one.
It's hard with the family as I hate seeing them moaning about what I offer when all I get is packs! Haha.

How are you doing so far? :)

Day 16/100

Still going good. Still 100%, I want to see the weeks hurry up and fly by but I'll stick to one day at a time.

I think I've pretty much decided I will have a lunch date with hubby for my birthday next Wednesday. We don't get to go out and do much so one meal will be worth it, as long as I don't go crazy, I should be lucky and not gain :p

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

One meal will be fine! You will probably feel worse if you do nothing, and could risk a relapse!!! Something to look forwards to x

Yeah I doubt it will do too much damage. I just worry about a slippery slope and don't want to put myself in that position.

I suppose this is what we have to learn to manage with.

Day 17/100

Going slowly but time is passing.
Still 100%, the babe of daily weighing haunts me. I will try not to look at the scales until Tuesday now.

I'm feeling okay. Looking to get a cross trainer to use for my 20 minute a day exercise. I think it would be good to get the exercise going properly. Great losing weight but if I can lose the inches as well in certain places that maybe the weight is slow to come off of, then I think that's good.

I hope everyone is having a good morning. I have to leave for uni soon and I don't finish until 5pm! Not very excited about a long day but oh well.

:)

Finally home and I have my cross trainer!

Will start off small and aim to do 20 mins everyday on it. I feel that I need to build up my stamina. I do a lot of general walking but now I have something in my home I can do nice and easy watching tv.

Hope everyone has had a nice day. :)

Day 18/100

It's very quiet on the forum. Feel like I'm just talking to myself. Oh well, I guess it's what happens though it is nice to hear from other people.

Lecture then come home and do work. Got a lot to be getting on with.

Hope everyone has a nice Friday. :)

I've been reading! Keep it up hehe x

Haha thanks Lara! Nice to know I'm not alone!

At home relaxing and my hubby gave me my birthday gift early, and it's a pretty new watch - I've been meaning to get one for ages and he picked a lovely one.

We've made a lunch reservation for Wednesday at a nice Thai restaurant. I'm excited to have that time and I've accepted the fact that I may add on a few pounds. But worth it to enjoy my day.

:)

Back