Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Great goals Sheridan... Exciting times ahead working through x

Thanks Lara. Dying to just hurry up and see if I can reach the 11s in December.

End of day 6, doing some difficult researching on crimes involving children. It's the focus of my final year project so will be dealing with it for months yet. Very mentally draining but also intriguing and interesting research and eventually writing to do.

About to have my last pack, mustn't forget like last night lmao.

I hope my Exante stuff to try arrives tomorrow, I'd like to have some savoury textures again but I just didn't like any of the meals and still don't. Fingers crossed for something good.

It's been hard not to weigh, only tomorrow to get through and that's my first week done and get to finally do first official weigh in.

Only 94 more days to go!

Well done, almost through week 1, it's easier from here :)

Just checked my mini goals and I was 12-7 when I fitted into size 14 jeans and I'm at least an inch shorter than you - shouldn't be too long until you hit that goal :D x

Ooh Thanks Katie! I hope it's around that weight! I have lots of old pairs that I grew out of to test with when the weight goes down :)

I hate buying new ones, it's hard to find petite jeans in the bigger sizes in the shops isn't it! I only have like two pairs of jeans that aren't too long ha!

Day 7/100

Wow. Get to weigh in tomorrow! Exciting, I'm feeling very enthusiastic now. I want to be smashing through the stones and I will be ecstatic when I lose my first stone :D will bring me back to the weight I was when I stopped in June!

My goodies to try should arrive today, probably when I've left luckily hubby here to sign for them.
I'm looking forward to trying the sausage mix, I need something savoury.

Coke Zero has been a big help, I've been limiting it to two cans a day max which is probably a bit much but it stops me going for food.

I hope everyone enjoys their rainy Monday. :D

How exciting for first weigh in tomorrow! I'm on day one so first weigh in seems a lifetime away at the moment :p

Looking forward to seeing your successes!

Wishing you so much luck for weigh in. Don't think my weight is moving but I'm gonna try my hardest not to weight until next Monday!
Right now I'm trudging through my atkins bar;/ STILL waiting for order. But I am drinking a nice glass of coke zero to cheer up xx

Hope today has been a good one for you, soooo exciting having your first weigh in, fingers crossed for a great loss for you xx

Good luck for tomorrow Sheridan, can't wait to hear about your loss. I was a size 14 at around 12 stone, to 12.5 stone and I'm about the same height as you. It's murder to find nice jeans in a petite size. Usually all bloody work trousers lol!

Thanks guys!

I'm super excited for tomorrow as well, will need to make sure I am up early enough as have to leave the house at 7:30am to be on time for a 9am meeting.
Today has been another 100% day. I received my products to try and so far I tried the maple pancakes - which had a nice texture but no taste really in my opinion - and just tried a hazelnut shake which was revolting! it was super sweet and really grainy? I made it the same as I make every other shake, but it was awful getting through it. Ugh.

Will attempt a double chocolate bar again tomorrow, I didn't like it before but someone suggested sticking it in the freezer for a little bit somewhere on here so I will try that. And probably scrambled eggs. Nom. I hope they taste good but I'm definitely positive I'm shakes with the occasional food type product for texture :)

I'm really hoping for a loss of 8lbs + tomorrow, that would take it clear into the 13s.

Still waiting on this energy burst though lol. :D

I get the bleurgh feeling with the red berry bars, I used to like them but can't stand them now, horrid things.

Looking forward to to seeing you in the 13's tomorrow:D x

So week one weigh in this morning and I have lost 9lbs!

Bring on week two!

Thanks guys, I just had the eggs pack and my god, how disgusting! I couldn't even finish one bite of it, spat it out and had to bin it. Yucky yuck yuck, had a shake instead haha.

Fabulous loss Sheridan, very well done :D Don't forget to tell the 13's that while you are very happy to see them you are only quickly passing through ;) xx

Exactly Katie, I want to see those 12s by November :p bit optimistic haha

So decided it would try a double chocolate bar again and no no no. Still no good for me. I don't like chewing it or the aftertaste. Is really bitter.

Ugh I'm picky aren't i? Haha I've got half of it left to go, wishing I hadn't started! But it must go down...

Wish me luck :p

Back