Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Thanks Jen and Lara!

Day 21/100

Feeling good. Had all my shakes, just gotta do 15 minutes on the cross trainer and I'm done!

I'm feeling positive! Tomorrow will be a decent loss, I know it.

Feeling kinda pumped about the next 9 weeks! Let the pounds melt away! I'm close to the 12s, I can see them peeking at me. :D November will be the 12s month I know it.
And I'm not too bothered now about sacrificing the loss for a week for two special meals. I mean love and family are the most important things in life aren't they?

I hope everyone has had a good Monday! :D

Week 3 weigh in and I've lost 2.7lbs!

So close to 3! But still a good result! Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday!

Excellent :) well done. That's a good loss x

Well done xx

Fabulous loss Sheridan, well done. :clap:

Thanks everyone!

End of day 22 and I'm feeling good.

My birthday tomorrow! Have been good today, had all three packs, plenty of water and a cup of veg stock just to change to a more savoury flavour. Was good, did 10 minutes on cross trainer as I could feel a lot of ache in my legs and didn't want to over do it.

We've decided not to go to the Thai restaurant and are going to Frankie and Benny's instead. I'll try to be good but may indulge. I will try and keep an eye on how many calories so don't go overboard. I'm due to go see my family on Saturday and they are taking me out to a Caribbean restaurant so I will be sticking to packs in between and not just going off plan. I worked out this week is food week not next week lol so I won't need to add food on the days inbetween and after these meals as I'm sure they'll do plenty to mess around with my metabolism!

Here's to being 23! (In 30 mins or so) ;)

Happy birthday. Your plan sounds good to me. Now have a nice day xxxx

Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day x

Had a really nice morning!

Hubby took me shopping for new make up and a new outfit for Saturday night and then we went and had lunch at Frankie and Benny's and I am soo full and bloated! Definitely couldn't eat anything else today. I didn't go crazy, I left a lot on my plate which in the past I wouldn't do. But it was really nice having that meal with him. I think I'm eager to go back to shakes desperately no more til Saturday night lol!

I tried on a pair of size 14 trousers I bought for Saturday, they are formal type ones but with an elasticated waist as I'm pretty sure I'm not lucky enough to be that size yet. Anyways tried them on and they were too big! Tonnes of room and baggy on the legs! I have to go back and change them for a pair of size 12s! Crazy! I'm sure it's just a fluke but definitely perked me up! On another note though I bought a top in size 16 because my boobs always get in the way and Sod's law - I can't fit it over my boobs! Dammit! Have to return that and maybe find a different style of top. Hmmmmmm.

All in all been a good day so far! I hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow! :)

Glad you enjoyed your meal. It's crazy how filling real food suddenly is when you've got used to VLCDs! Your body must be like wow what's this we have!

:) nice reason to smile - the whole size 12 trousers situation. Well done xx

Well done, a size 12, that's fab x

Thanks guys!

I'm sure it's just the style of trousers but I definitely think it makes me feel like I'm on the right track.

I feel good, belly not feeling as bloated. And haven't felt like I'm hungry and haven't eaten anything since gotten home at lunch. I had just over 1100 calories today (including 2 eggs for breakfast and some non alcoholic drink) not counting what my workout will burn tonight. I will aim to go longer as I have the calories in my system.

But feeling positive for returning to shakes tomorrow without too much hassle. :)

Glad you had a lovely birthday and time with hubby. You sound in the right mindset so I'm sure return to shakes will go well for you.

Thanks Angel!

Just struggling along now trying to burn off some of these calories :p

Day 24/100

I weighed this morning to see the damage and I was 0.2lbs down from my Tuesday weigh in. Which is good, but I'm sure it's just a delay in the weight showing on the scales but I'll take what I can right now.

Little bit of a headache this morning but otherwise okay, not having massive hunger pangs or anything and I surprisingly woke up with the same gross feeling in my mouth as yesterday morning. Expected not to have it since I was off diet yesterday. I'm in a bad mood today. I don't know why, it's a long day today and I'm just sad and frustrated with life - it's not having any impact on me diet wise, if anything I'm glad I can just go back to my shakes. I just want a bit of a break, everything has been so full on and I haven't caught up yet.

No fun. No fun at all.

I hope everyone has a better Thursday than I am.

Decided as it is food week for me I would add some egg today

So I had 3 boiled eggs. Was nice little addition, probably won't tomorrow but was such a long day.

Feeling good. My real craving is black coffee at the moment. Guess it's the cold weather. Will be happy for Sunday when I can get back on the straight and narrow with shakes and no more events. :)

Hope everyone has a nice evening!

I had some food today, I had the curry tonight and I bulked it out with the slim rice (14 calories for the pack and carb free) it was ok, the rice is a bit rubbery. Hope you are feeling better soon x

Thanks Jen!

I'm feeling a bit better. Just fell asleep for two hours - oops!
Up again now obviously and need to have my last shake and do my 10 minutes of exercise. I'm so exhausted! But must keep on top of it!

:)

Day 25/100

It's far too early and dark in my opinion to have to catch a train to uni for a lecture. But oh well, can only stay for half of it as inset day for my son and no one to watch him after hubby goes.

Feeling okay today, I didn't do my exercise yesterday doh!

Belly growling at me a lot so hopefully I'm in ketosis again soon. Got to take back my outfit to change size and then I'm ready to head to my sisters tomorrow. Another meal out and she wants to go to a bar - I won't be drinking, I'm tee total anyways so just so bad dancing for me. :)

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Back