Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

My maths is terrible haha.

After I lowered the resistance I managed to do 12mins straight.

The last thing I want to do is enter the 13s again. I have plenty of time to lose this stone before end of December and I plan on doing it as soon as possible. I will maybe take a photo in dress later to show how it looks and the style.

Hope you are having a good day Angel :)

Agree you're far better allowing yourself the extras and being honest with yourself. It's a long time to TS and you'll still be doing amazingly even with a bit extra. X

It's true Lara and also, I don't struggle as badly getting into diet as I expected when I started.

In addition those little boosts can help when weight loss stalls a bit.

I think maybe instead of food week I will have the weekend off that week and just eat normally - low carb and calorie aware of course.

Could total up 250 cals daily extra roughly for the Monday - Friday and spread that over the two days. So it'd allow me 625 each day which is very much in line with diet and keep the carbs below a certain amount? But just being able to have real food would be a lot better I think and help me make the push for the last 3 weeks 100% before Xmas

Something to work out but think it'd be a good idea. :)

Yeah that makes sense. Sounds like a great plan to me. Plan the meals to make sure you stay ok track and stay within the limits you want to. How exciting, real food!!!

I'm excited for it! Haha. Do have to remember that will need to learn to eat in moderation after reach goal in a few months hopefully.

I hope you are feeling better Lara. :)

Day 38/100

Another 0.2lbs off today. I'm going for a clean streak - completely 100% so just shakes, coffee, water and my one can of Coke Zero a day.

I've almost lost 1st 7lbs and I am very close to only having 1st to lose to get to 11st 12lb.
I can definitely do it by Christmas. And have a few days recovery so it is that at the end of December.

I tried on my size 14 Christmas dress again. It is snug but I got the zip done all the way up - though I had to do it with no bra on and smush my boobs in ha so hopefully a stone off will mean it fits with a bra on. I posted a photo of it and I'm fairly please - I have horrible arms but they can always be covered. :) have a great Friday everyone!

image-440366508.jpg

Just subscribed and caught up with ur diary hun!

Your doing amazingly.. Keep up the good work! Xx

Love the dress .. Looking good :)

Hun... Where did u buy ur dress from?? Looks like a lovely fit.. Wouldn't mind having a look at one similar for my birthday.. :)

Thanks girls

And I got it from Select CLA - saw it in the window and really liked it. :)

So drained, I've never felt a burst of energy.

I'm lucky had this week of uni, I have had to have a nap every day and now I feel awful.

Think I'm finally feeling some carb withdrawal, I really have to keep strong, I don't want to break diet and I don't want to have any extras. I am planning on doing my food week in the form of two structured days off next week ( so before my food week due to start technically)

Must be strong. Feel so ick. Ugh ugh. Do not want to leave the 12s back to 13s. Be good. Be good.

So I caved in the end.

Not the best but it's done. I'm not going to weigh until Tuesday so that hopefully I don't get demotivated.

I'm sure that I'll be in the 12s still atleast. I hate how we have days where we feel so ill and low.

I haven't binged luckily and I just couldn't face egg. I needed bread. So that's what I had.

I don't feel massively bad but I wish I could have held my willpower a bit better.

Hope everyone is having a better Friday than me.

Day 39/100

I'm going for gold from today. 100% no blips.
I'll probably skip food week now but my hubby has hidden the scales and depending how I feel by then, I may move my weigh in from Tuesday to Friday.

I don't know what made me cave last night. I regret it definitely today but can't change it now, can only move on.

I feel really nervous too as my hubby kindly bought me some brilliant new scales off of Amazon as I want to be as accurate as I can. So I guess when they arrive I'm worried that it'll show a drastic difference in how much I weigh and god forbid I am several lbs heavier on the new scales.

I suppose it's better to deal with that now rather than when I think I've reached goal.

I hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Thanks pripri

I hope you are doing well also?

It's very quiet on the forum lately, I hope it means people are doing well and not that everyone will return with their tail between their legs in the New Year!

Haha.

Thanks pripri I hope you are doing well also? It's very quiet on the forum lately, I hope it means people are doing well and not that everyone will return with their tail between their legs in the New Year! Haha.

Lool hope so...im on day 5...its horrid :(...bt i am determined to try n lose as much as can in time for xmas day x

You're almost over the hardest part! How much are you looking to lose in total?

I'm sure you can still lose a big chunk by Christmas, I'm hoping to lose at least another stone by then and I'm a slow loser!

I am a slow loser too bt overall wanting to lose two and half a stone so atm 10.13 wnting to be 8.5-8.7 x ur doing brill tho wel done x

That's not too bad. I'm sure you could get there by the end of February.

I try and think of slow losing as a positive, should mean it stays off better long term. Lol.

8st 5lbs is my goal also but I have about 2st more than you to lose - fingers crossed we're both there some point next year! :)

That's not too bad. I'm sure you could get there by the end of February. I try and think of slow losing as a positive, should mean it stays off better long term. Lol. 8st 5lbs is my goal also but I have about 2st more than you to lose - fingers crossed we're both there some point next year! :)

I hope we do get there too hun i started my journey first of jan 2014 lool...feels nva ending n i keep to flunctuate between 10 stone n 11 stone my strt weight was 12.4 ???xx

Back