Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Day 46/100

Kind of drifting through this on my own I feel a bit. Still going well however I have still been daily weighing but I still feel positive and only have 11lbs to reach my first goal now. If I stick to plan 100% I can reach that before Christmas.
I'm excited to get to the lower 12s, soon I'll have lost 2st!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. :)

Hey hun aww u aint alone hun youse got us the lovely minimins ladies hehe ma diary bit here n there atm tooo...bt ur on a roll hun n stil got about five n half weeks to go til xmas :) xx

image-1292167583.jpg

Apparently 11lbs makes a lot of difference! Haha.

Hi Sheridan where did you get the weight comparrison pics? Is it something we could look at online? I would like to see a pic of the weight I am now and the weight I want to be x

If you search model my diet you can do it through the website and it's also an app for the iPhone, not sure if it's an app for android yet though. :)

11lbs is so close, just look at what you've lost so far! You are such an inspiration the way you fit the diet in with your life and just keep going. It sounds like you're in a bit of a low mood which is not surprising how much you have on. It won't last forever, maybe treat yourself to something non food or have some time out somehow. Would hiding the scales to take the pressure off? It'll be a nice surprise next time you step on if you leave it a few days.

I'm going to have a look at the app. I wonder what 160lbs looks like!

Be gentle with yourself, you can get there. X

How did you take a snap of the screen? It won't let me. I think the real change is more dramatic than what they portray. Interesting app though. I couldn't bring myself to do the swimsuit outfit :)

How did you take a snap of the screen? It won't let me. I think the real change is more dramatic than what they portray. Interesting app though. I couldn't bring myself to do the swimsuit outfit :)

Yes, obviously it can only be a general guide. I took a snap on my phone. On iPhone you press the power and home button at the same time and it does it. :)

Getting there, can be tough but wouldn't be overweight if it was so easy just to change would it? :)

I didn't know that trick. Thanks ! I put my model on my diary. It'll be good for inspiration. I did the swimsuit :)

You are doing amazing! I have found it hard to get back on track, but I am restarting each day. Going to try to post in my diary everyday.

Morning! How are you today? Did you get a Sunday lie in or is that too much to hope for. Hope you have a lovely day x

You are doing amazing! I have found it hard to get back on track, but I am restarting each day. Going to try to post in my diary everyday.

The important thing is that you're always trying. We're only human, and I will be lurking on your diary! I want to see positive and negative posts as they come. :p

Morning! How are you today? Did you get a Sunday lie in or is that too much to hope for. Hope you have a lovely day x

Morning Angel! I'm not too bad thanks! I did, me and hubby have just got out of bed, children playing in their room. We have a rule, they aren't allowed downstairs without one of us and they seem to stick to it very well. Not to mention in a very light sleeper lol.

I hope you had a good sleep and enjoy your Sunday. :)

Good to hear you got your lie in. Sometimes that's all it takes to make things look brighter. I'm looking forward to a day with my hubby sometime. Probably be at London at this rate. Have a lovely day x

Good to hear you got your lie in. Sometimes that's all it takes to make things look brighter. I'm looking forward to a day with my hubby sometime. Probably be at London at this rate. Have a lovely day x

Thanks Angel, being pains at the moment though! Lol it's always nice to spend time with your hubby, I have a bit of time with mine during the week but it's been a little boring as we'd go out for lunch or something and it's quite hard to find something non food related that doesn't take long as have to be back to pick kids up.

I know the feeling. Food was a central part of what we did together. Meals out, takeaways in, even a coffee involved food treats. We need to think of a list of things we can spend time doing with our hubbies without food (or making more kids :) )

I know the feeling. Food was a central part of what we did together. Meals out, takeaways in, even a coffee involved food treats. We need to think of a list of things we can spend time doing with our hubbies without food (or making more kids :) )

That would be a good idea, but it's hard to find things we both like doing that don't involve food. Hmmm. Will have to work on that.

On another note, managed to make a nice sausage casserole for dinner without feeling too tempted or annoyed about not eating it.

I'm going to treat myself to a veg oxo cube tonight though. :)

I started to think of what would be on my list but I'm batting zero except for maybe the cinema which means we don't talk :). It sounds like you're really In the zone as they say. Looking forward to a good WI.

I started to think of what would be on my list but I'm batting zero except for maybe the cinema which means we don't talk :). It sounds like you're really In the zone as they say. Looking forward to a good WI.

Same but the good films always start too late for us to have time to watch them.
I do feel much more in the zone, I'll probably be overdressed for Christmas as we spend Christmas Day at my husbands parents house and they are always dressed down - they were dressed down at our wedding! No joke!

I don't care though, as I just tried on my dress again and it did all the way up with a bra on! Tiny bit tight but definitely fits now - and I'm still aiming to lose 11lbs more before christmas!

Below is a photo just to show, the side zip is done up all the way. Excuse the weird angle lol.
I'm hoping I can have a 2.5lbs loss - I need to have about this for the next 5 weighs in to reach 11st 12lb before Christmas. :)

image-2001674995.jpg

Well done on fitting into your dress. I bought a dress a size down, hoping to wear it at Christmas too. We go to my parents every year (OHs parents don't like me lol, works out great for me, we don't have that argument about where to spend Christmas) and it's not a really dressy affair. It will be this year, my Mum started exante 2 weeks after me (when I finally plucked up the courage to tell her, I thought she'd be all motherly concern, instead she decided to do it too) so I'm sure she'll be showing off her new svelte figure too x

Day 48/100
Week 7 Weigh In tomorrow! Going for at least a 2.4lb loss - that will keep me on track for first goal by 23rd December.
Only 4lb until I reach my 2st loss, will be so pleased to reached that.
Not much left at all until I'm in the 70kgs (I bounce between stones and kilos) which would be great to do as breaking another barrier which helps spur me on.
Need to get my head down and get my uni work done now that I'm feeling more in control with the diet, got a lecture in a few hours and then two days off where lots of work needs to be done;

Semester finishes on 12/12/2014 and I have
- 2 essays
- 1 reflective report
- 1 revised CV
- 1 individual presentation
- 3 more blog posts

All still left to do, by that date and fit in final year project work around that as well! Phew! So much to do!
Be positive everyone! :D

Last edited:
Back