Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Sorry to hear about your son's teacher - she doesn't sound very pleasant. Hope you are okay now. Well done for getting back on track! You'll be surprised how much you can drop overnight!

Thanks Sleek Chick - she's for the whole school, she barely knows my son and has been off sick most of the school year so far so wasn't helpful at all.

I'm better but it upset me at the time. I hope it puts me over the 2lb mark - I only need 0.3lbs so fingers crossed. :)

Oh gosh she sounds terrible hate it wen ppl who work with kids and what not have such a unhelpful and horrid attitude :( hugs hope u feel better....

U will get there i think u will lose tht last bit uv come soo far hun :) diet is goin k on my front im on day 10 wishin the scales would move tiny bit faster :/ ah well one can hope ey got 24 days til xmas xx

Week 9 weigh in and I'm down 1.7lbs!

I didn't manage to scrap the 2lb loss I wanted which has disappointed me but still a loss is a loss! Fingers crossed for a better result for week 10!

Well done! That is a great loss! I know it is disappointing not to lose over 3lbs consistently, but you have had some great losses. This is your body's way of catching up! You will definitely make your goal by Christmas xx

Thanks guys.

I'm still happy I had a loss, and I know it's typical when you want to reach a goal it seems to slow down.

Having a hard time getting on with my workload. Only got a week and a half of the semester left before Xmas holidays and I have a lot to do. It's very stressful.

Have done a very strict day today, only had my 3 packs and water. Nothing else at all. I'm trying to see if the coke zero is having an impact on me because I didn't always have one every day before. But if it does I won't stop drinking it maybe just aim not to everyday.

Hope everyone had a good day. :)

Day 64/100

Woke up this morning and weighed like I normally do and am pleased to say I have lost 0.9lbs overnight - almost 1lb!

Very pleased especially after my super good yesterday. My hubby said maybe the blip Saturday brought me out of ketosis without me realising and so I needed a few days back on plan to go back to losing. Which makes sense. But I suppose we always hope that when we slip up it won't affect us.

So moral of the story - blips are blips, they happen and as long I don't give up the weight will go down eventually.

Have a good Wednesday everyone. :)

Day 64/100

Woke up this morning and weighed like I normally do and am pleased to say I have lost 0.9lbs overnight - almost 1lb!

Very pleased especially after my super good yesterday. My hubby said maybe the blip Saturday brought me out of ketosis without me realising and so I needed a few days back on plan to go back to losing. Which makes sense. But I suppose we always hope that when we slip up it won't affect us.

So moral of the story - blips are blips, they happen and as long I don't give up the weight will go down eventually.

Have a good Wednesday everyone. :)

Well done! That is great news. Few more pounds and you will be out of the 12s. I love Coke Zero. Maybe I may see if reducing the amount I have has any effect on my weight loss xxx

Well done! That is great news. Few more pounds and you will be out of the 12s. I love Coke Zero. Maybe I may see if reducing the amount I have has any effect on my weight loss xxx

Thanks Sleek Chick! It's hard to tell whether it was having nothing but packs and water or if was getting back into ketosis did it but we'll see. No harm in seeing before Xmas to see as much lost as possible. :)

Your're doing so well Sheridan, well done.

Thanks for posting those photo's, they really do show what a difference 2 stone makes. I am going to use then as an incentive to stay on track.
My weight is similar to yours when you re started & I have 9 weeks till holiday so your photos have shown me what I could look like by then if I stay on track :) x

Your're doing so well Sheridan, well done. Thanks for posting those photo's, they really do show what a difference 2 stone makes. I am going to use then as an incentive to stay on track. My weight is similar to yours when you re started & I have 9 weeks till holiday so your photos have shown me what I could look like by then if I stay on track :) x

Thank you Susie - I'm just trying my hardest for the last push for my first mini-goal. I'm glad my photos are helpful, I wasn't feeling like I could see any difference and then put them together and wow! You could be looking so great for your holiday - 9 weeks flies by, certainly has for me. I'll probably be here for the next 3 months as well so I'll look forward to seeing your photos before you jet off :D

My goodness!

Found my before photo from back in April when I did Exante before my wedding and it's awful!

But again, very eye opening at the difference in my shape and everything - really spurring me on to get to goal! Chipping away at it. :)

image-2323329615.jpg

Wow the difference in the pictures is incredible. Well done, you're such an inspiration to stick with the diet :) And to do it while studying and looking after kids, is amazing!

Thanks munchkin and pripri - still just under 3st to go! :)

Day 66/100

Still going well thankfully. Going for another no extras day, so just my packs and water - nothing else. Haven't really felt like a coffee or a coke zero today though if I'm honest.

I'm getting so close to being overweight BMI it's killing! And only about 4lbs to first mini goal!

I'm excited to go on break from uni next week, I'm slowly getting through the work due before then. Still a lot to do but just getting my head down and getting it done.

My uni friends have asked me out next Friday to lunch to celebrate the end of the semester to a pub. I'm going, drinking is not a problem as I don't drink alcohol at all anyways but I will definitely have to eat. Really hoping they have a plain salad I can nibble on. Either way I will bring my own bottle of coke zero along incase they don't have any and will only eat something I know won't affect my ketosis.

:)

Wow Sheridan those pics show an amazing change. Well done on your losses too (I had a week to catch up on). :clap:
I hope things with your sons school improves in the new year. I think your hubby is spot on when he says we shouldn't beat ourselves up after blips. It only makes the weight go on faster again if we don't reset and carry on. You definately need to celebrate the end of your semester. You're lucky to be able to drink coke zero. I'm one of the unlucky ones it takes me straight out of Ketosis. Hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks Angel! I've actually found that I lose a lot more if I don't drink coke zero or coffee at all now - but that might be temporary and it's very hard to do in this weather!

I've done it! I'm no longer obese, I've slipped into the overweight category! I'm so pleased!

Already having a great loss this week! So close to first mini goal as well - 3lbs to go!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

image-790661108.jpg

Last edited:
:party0011:that's fantastic news Sheridan, you've done amazingly well:party0011:

:party0011:that's fantastic news Sheridan, you've done amazingly well:party0011:

Thanks Angel!

Just having the fun of all the saggy bits now :( haha

Back