Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Amazing loss, Sheridan! You have done so well and have been so consistent! I can't wait until I am your weight xxx

Amazing loss, Sheridan! You have done so well and have been so consistent! I can't wait until I am your weight xxx

Thanks Sleek Chick! I'm so pleased, I'm sure it will melt off you!

All it takes is persistence - the time will pass a lot quicker than you think! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! I hope so. I need to avoid going crazy if I have a day off. That is usually my downfall!

Thank you! I hope so. I need to avoid going crazy if I have a day off. That is usually my downfall!

I totally agree! It can be hard not to go into last supper mode and stuff your face. I have planned to have tomorrow off as I need a break to relax before uni starts again!

Drumroll please... Week 14 WI and I am -4.4lbs :O

I'm so pleased - I have reached my 3 stone loss and my minigoal for my 100 day challenge! I can't believe it!
It feels so good to mark that mini goal as completed, I will be smiling all day!

I will definitely gain today as today is a planned day off but the important thing is I reached this milestone and any gain can be lost quickly! So even if I'm 11st 5.2lbs at next week's weigh in I'll still be smiling :D

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY EVERYONE!

I'm so pleased - I have reached my 3 stone loss and my minigoal for my 100 day challenge! I can't believe it!
It feels so good to mark that mini goal as completed, I will be smiling all day!

I will definitely gain today as today is a planned day off but the important thing is I reached this milestone and any gain can be lost quickly! So even if I'm 11st 5.2lbs at next week's weigh in I'll still be smiling :D

Amazing loss especially considering how far you are into this journey!!!! You'll be in the 10s soon. What is your goal weight? Enjoy your afternoon with hubby Xxx

Amazing loss especially considering how far you are into this journey!!!! You'll be in the 10s soon. What is your goal weight? Enjoy your afternoon with hubby Xxx

Thanks Sleek! Very pleased.

My goal weight is anywhere between 9st-9st 5lbs. I was aiming for the high 8s but realised even though I'm short when I was that weight before I looked quite gaunt. Not a good look so 9s is where it's at! :)

Well done, over 3st, that's amazing x

WOW! Well done xx

Excellent progress Sheridan. How lovely to be 3 stone lighter. Enjoy your day off, you deserve the break x

Thanks everyone!

Went to Frankie & Benny's and had soup, hot dog and French fries.

I only managed to have most of the soup and about half of the hot dog and fries. And I was done! So no more food today for me, plenty of water (have had about 1 and a half litres so far) and maybe a pack later if I feel hungry.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day! :)

:party0011: whoop whoop Congratulations :party0011: you really are an inspiration Sheridan. Weight is just falling off you. You deserve such success after being so controlled. :clap:

:party0011: whoop whoop Congratulations :party0011: you really are an inspiration Sheridan. Weight is just falling off you. You deserve such success after being so controlled. :clap:

Thank you Angel xx

In a bad mood now.

Feeling like I want to go into the kitchen and stuff my face. I know I'm not even hungry but hubby has just really peed me off for goodness sake.

Argh. Always likes to ruin what was a nice day.

Have calmed down now though I have been nibbling and had a slice of cake and ice cream.

I don't feel at all guilty. All I've done is put my scales away until Saturday and I'm back on plan tomorrow.

Just having occasional days like today help me keep going in the grand scheme, it shows that I can control myself.

Hope everyone is having a good evening. :)

Well done for limiting the damage and enjoying your food today...boo to bad vibe with hubby.

And FAB weight loss!!!

Well done for limiting the damage and enjoying your food today...boo to bad vibe with hubby. And FAB weight loss!!!

Thanks dietninja, I have to take days off or I would never stick to plan which I hope makes sense? Lol :)

I'm not going to be 100%, and never intended to be. But I am going to try to stick to low carb wherever possible.

On days where I have nothing on, I'll stick to packs (with the option of an extra one if I'm struggling) and on days where I'm out I'll stick to low carb.

Fingers crossed it'll work for me. I totally believe you have to find a path that's workable for you.

Back