Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Great loss considering how light you already are! Well done hon.

Great loss considering how light you already are! Well done hon.

Thanks Angel! Was thinking it might be best to not weigh next week (20/01/15), from the looks of it, I will be off plan from Tuesday until Friday and back on from Saturday.

So in my mind, I think it will be best if I wait til the following week or at least until the Saturday to weigh as I know how I can get with the scales.

Hope you've had a good day! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you think you can wait that long then it might work because you will definitely have shifted any gain by then. In reality, if you do weigh when you get back don't be disheartened, it'll be gone in a couple of days, you've proved that before and look how well you've done. Whatever way works for you to keep on track. Have a fantastic time x

my day is improving thanks :)

If you think you can wait that long then it might work because you will definitely have shifted any gain by then. In reality, if you do weigh when you get back don't be disheartened, it'll be gone in a couple of days, you've proved that before and look how well you've done. Whatever way works for you to keep on track. Have a fantastic time x my day is improving thanks :)

That's true, I think I'm just worried about how much it'll be as it's 4 consecutive days off so it'll be interesting to see what my choices are in that time.

I'm glad to hear your day is improving. :)

Well done Sheridan & what a lovely place to have your graduation.

Not sure whats best regarding weighing after eating. If you don't have difficulty getting back on track it may be best not to weigh, I always end up straying further off course though if I don't weigh x

Well done Sheridan & what a lovely place to have your graduation. Not sure whats best regarding weighing after eating. If you don't have difficulty getting back on track it may be best not to weigh, I always end up straying further off course though if I don't weigh x

Thanks Susie.

I get frustrated so easily if I don't see the gain come off quickly and I don't struggle getting back on plan so I think it'll work for me. :)

So I officially end my 100 day challenge with tomorrow's weigh in.

Exciting and scary at the same time, I definitely think I should start a second 100 days with the goal of losing my last 2 stone.

I weighed again this morning and am down 1.1lbs bringing my loss this week so far to 2lbs!

So it's be interesting to see what I can lose overnight but I'm happy with 2lbs to say the least!
Have a good day everyone! :)

Goodness time seems to have flown. You've reached your goals and the tens are just a hop away! Surely goal number 3 has been achieved? Go on, tick it off, you know you want to!

Have a great day x

100 days, what an achievement. You deserve a badge x

Thank you everyone!

Another half lb off tomorrow would be lovely! So officially back at uni for my last semester, got my assignments back from before Christmas and all good marks - in simple terms all high Bs.

Very pleased with that as I didn't really put much effort into them, but atleast I'm very consistent with my marks!

I can't believe I'm so close to the 10s. Obviously I'll put myself behind at least a week over the next few days but I'm content with my progress, I've been hitting targets so really I'm happy to take a more laid back approach to dieting now.

I am getting compliments left right and centre about my weight loss which is so uplifting.

I'm hoping to get down to 10st 1lb (just over a stone to go as of right now) and then switch to working solution or 5:2 to get off the last 10lbs and maintain - could be doing this in as little as 3 months!

Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

So today marks the end of my 100 day challenge.

I set myself the target of losing 3st in that time and I have done it!

It's been quite difficult and I won't lie and say at time I didn't want to throw in the diet towel completely but here I am, and I did it.

I've still got just under 2st left to lose to get to my target goal weight so hopefully the next 3 months will see me finish my diet journey and see me enter the maintaining phase.

I will be off plan, so will gain; but the aim is to weigh no earlier than next Saturday. Any gain can be lost, and if I've been 100% back on plan from Saturday, there's no reason it shouldn't have disappear in that week's time.

I'm now off plan for 4 days whilst I'm off to London tomorrow, so if I do not post - have a great week and I'll see you all back at plan at the weekend! :)

Congratulations on achieving what you set out to do. Have an amazing time in London with your friends. You really deserve it, especially after all your work got you such great grades. Have Fun x

That's brilliant Sheridan & your plan makes perfect sense.

Have a great time x

:sigh: we miss you Sheridan and hope you're living the good life and having fun in London. Can't wait to hear about it x

Well back home and have to say London wasn't that great.

Firstly the trains were messed up so me and my friend had to meet in London instead of half way like we planned.

We got stuck with an awful dirty hotel room and I absolutely hate the tubes! We did a lot in the 2 and a half days.

We went to the Natural History Museum, SeaLife Aquarium, London Dungeons, Tate Britain, National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery and the British Museum. And my goodness did we do a lot of walking.

I think roughly we topped around 15 or so hours worth of walking and in addition, I did 14 flights of stairs in one go in the tube station instead of the lift. Now that was crazy tiring!

Food wise, didn't really eat with diet in mind. No snacking, we had set meals each day, I did go for water and fruit juice instead of any fizzy as much as possible and didn't go mad ordering lots of food. Most of my calories were counteracted by the sheer amount of walking anyways I believe.

I'm looking forward to getting back on plan, I don't feel sick or bloated, I'll just be happy to resume a structure.

Below is some photos from the trip. Lots of interesting things.

image-3726857956.jpg

image-2390696204.jpg

image-3165695095.jpg

image-1633884734.jpg

image-1722937250.jpg

image-2756837620.jpg

image-2799144509.jpg

image-2906095426.jpg

Who knows, maybe if the diet gods are kind I'll be in the 10s next week.

:)

Great pics Sheridan! They have penguins at the aquarium? Sorry your hotel wasn't up to scratch. Premier inn at Holborn is always spotless if you go again. It's easy walking distance to west end and Covent Garden.
i got stuck on the train for 2 hours on the way back in December. I'm sorry yours was messed up too.

Well done on the diet. You're really showing the skills you need to maintain your new slim figure! I'm sure the tens are to be seen very soon! All that walking would have really burnt the cals, especially those stairs.

Have a a great week back on track

X

Wonderful photos Sheridan! You seem to have the perfect mindset for life after Exante!

I live in London, and I hate the tubes especially the central line. It is so hot and stuffy; I have to use the tube five times a week to get to work! Sorry to hear about the poor hotel room; that is my worst nightmare. Nothing like your home comforts.

Back