Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

End of day 4.

Managed the 4 litres and my 3 packs.
Used my Slendertone for 20 minutes so here's hoping it works in the long run.

Feeling a bit more perkier than this morning - but will be off to bed shortly so hopefully I can sleep!

Goodnight everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 5/42

Not much planned, same old water and shakes wise.

Will try and be productive.

Have a great day everyone. :)

Hi Sheridan
I can't wait to be as skinny as you.
I really admire how on your days off from TS you are able to keep control and make good choices. I really hope that when I get to your stage I'll be able to do the same.

Thank you! Hope you get into ketosis today. Have a great day xx

Thank you Manda! I think I am as I am freezing!

Hi Sheridan I can't wait to be as skinny as you. I really admire how on your days off from TS you are able to keep control and make good choices. I really hope that when I get to your stage I'll be able to do the same.

Thank you GEG!

It was hard in the beginning to take time off and not let it go on longer than plan but then seeing the reflection on the scales really made my heart sink a lot so I try to be a lot more cautious now.

You can do it!

Sound's like ketosis Sheridan.

How's your dissertation coming along ?

Sound's like ketosis Sheridan. How's your dissertation coming along ?

Very badly Susie! Haha hubby decided he wanted to go to Newbury today - not far about half an hour from us but still took most of the morning. I will get there, most likely over the weekend though :p

Coming to end of day 5.

Been a good day diet wise. Ended up in Newbury though instead of doing work and had to endure hubby eating a KFC for lunch, so sat doing some research now in preparation for a weekend full of staring at a word document.

Have had 2 packs and 3 and a half litres of water so far today. So 500mls and a pack to go.
I desperately want to weight and I really hope the scales say under 11st 5lb on Saturday but we'll see.

Hope everyone has a good evening. :)

Day 6/42

Weighing in tomorrow, technically should be one Sunday but I said Saturday so sticking with that.

I'm sure everyone noticed how absolutely freezing it was this morning, and I noticed how losing 3 stone of padding means I feel it even worse!

Survived and went to my lecture and we watched a film about the great train robbery which had Luke Evans in - he's lovely isn't he?

Been a good day so far, back at home now. Managed 1.25ltrs so far even though I'm an ice block and survived my friends talking about food literally the whole lecture.

I can celebrate with a day off when I've hit the 10s and even then best to wait til I'm in the lower half.

Just had my first shake, and relaxing with more water. Here's to most of my gain gone tomorrow morning!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday! :)

Excellent well done you. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Sounds like you're in ketosis now! Can't wait to see your results xxx

Excellent well done you. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Sounds like you're in ketosis now! Can't wait to see your results xxx

Thanks Manda! Eager to see a good loss so that there is a chance I can get back on track with targets. :)

End of day 6.

Same stuff to report, 4ltrs down and 3 shakes. No extras, hoping it means I get good results. Will update my stats tomorrow to reflect whatever current weight is.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday night. :)

Day 7/42

I weighed in today and I am 11st 3.8lbs - meaning I've lost 8.2lbs of my gain so far, just 1.5lbs left to go to get back to my lowest.

Because I didn't start last Saturday like I planned I added an extra pound onto my restart weight so that hopefully it was accounted for.

I've updated my stats and signature and figures crossed I get a good loss next Saturday. I'll probably return to daily weighing, but will hide the scales again if it starts to demoralise me.

I'm absolutely determined to do this 100% for 5 full weeks until the end of February and hit my 4 stone loss in that time.

I'm really starting to dislike total solution, even though I like the mostly quick weight loss, I'm not really evaluating my relationship with food post diet yet.

So I'll re-evaluate how I want to diet to achieve the last stone loss when I reach 10st 5lb or under.

Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend. :)

That's excellent Sheridan, well done.
I understand what you mean about disliking TS. I think its so strict that extended periods on it become so demanding. Its best to use a different method to lose the last stone or so. Ideal time as you say to to evaluate eating habits and planning methods for maintaining too.

No snacking between paragraph writing today eh. Hope you get a decent amount of words down on paper x

That's excellent Sheridan, well done. I understand what you mean about disliking TS. I think its so strict that extended periods on it become so demanding. Its best to use a different method to lose the last stone or so. Ideal time as you say to to evaluate eating habits and planning methods for maintaining too. No snacking between paragraph writing today eh. Hope you get a decent amount of words down on paper x

Thanks Susie!

It is getting a bit frustrating now but I suppose if you want fast results, you need to put in the work.

It's only a few more weeks and if I stick with it I can be nice and comfortable in the 10s and have a bit more enjoyment getting to goal weight.

I've considered that I'll probably do 5:2 using Exante and using myfitnesspal to log my calories which seems to have worked for a lot of people for the last stone/ maintaining.

I hope I can get some work done! Kids aren't playing ball though - currently messing around with their lunch!

Well done on losing so much of your gain so quickly. Restarting seems harder each time but stick with it. The energy boost will hit you soon and you'll be writing that dissertation like there's no tomorrow. The tens are so close you can do it. Have a great week. X

Back