Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Well done on the loss Sheridan! I hope your meal goes well - you can ask them for a chicken salad even if it is not on the menu. I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate. The cookies and cream bar looks delicious; I wasn't sure whether it was for TS as it was packaged under a different label and more expensive. Thanks for the heads up; I will given them a go when I next have to order. Have a good day! x

Thanks Sleek! Will definitely try that as do not want to waste another week losing gain haha.

It was very nice, I found I felt hungrier though afterwards but they may be because I only have shakes so the chewing and TOTM may have triggered the extra hunger. But I definitely recommend trying it. :)

Well done on holding out for your packs. It shows a real strength of spirit. I see what you mean about a not to miss party! I doubt anyone will notice if you eat or just have a drink and a bar. Especially if you're dealing with the kids. You'll know what to do when you get there and like most times when we feel we don't want to go somewhere it could turn out to be an amazing evening. I don't envy you the drive though. Pick something lovely to wear so you feel fabulous. Have a a good day x

Thanks Angel, didn't feel so bad after the kids were settled.
Yes, it's a hard one, unfortunately don't have any more bars as not my thing but will think of something to minimise the impact; normally it's a good time, just think the travelling is off putting! Lol

So yesterday was a LONG day.

For the meal, I was sensible for the main and picked a meal that consisted of chicken, sausage, some peppers with a small drizzle of tomato sauce. But then had a few French fries, some garlic bread and a small slice of the birthday cake. Oops!

But I also had well over 4ltrs of water yesterday and seems to have helped.

Showing a 1lb gain this morning which I'm very pleased with. So hoping any delayed gain gets counteracted today, but not feeling too bad. That's the last of the family gatherings for a little while so fingers crossed reach normal BMI before the hen do mid-March.

Have a great day everyone. :)

image-3959636575.jpg

Me and my eldest sister last night - she was a bit drunk! :p

Have a great day everyone!

Looks and sounds like you had a lovely evening. Well done on not going overboard, the 1lb gain will soon go x

So this is a bit of a turning point for me.

Taking photos and being around my family and some new people made me realise I actually look... Normal.

I'm still classed as overweight, I know. But I just feel good. I don't feel like I need to rush anymore. I enjoyed hitting all my targets so far but I really feel comfortable.

I've been talking a lot with my husband and he has been mentioning maintaining since I hit the low 11s. He thinks I look good now and that I need to work on reintroducing food and managing that relationship. He's right, I think. I definitely feel more aware of my food choices and the fact that I'm actually able to fit in size 12 clothes! And a few 10s.

I was never aiming to be a size 8 and my family don't want me to get too slim again - they think around 10st will look best on me.

So I think it's time for a change, and a new perspective.

I've decided I'm going to do fasting with Exante now. But I'm going to start with 4:3 as to ease myself in. I'm planning to have upto around 1800cals on normal days and obviously 600cals through packs on the fasting days. (Currently going to be Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)

I know it will take a few weeks for my weight to stabilise but I think this will help me more in the long run, I have the tools to maintain and lose the last bit of weight so I just have to apply them.

I will keep posting here and keep you guys updated as I really really appreciate all the support and want to continue being here for others. I hope everyone has a great day - wish me luck! :)

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan Sheridan. You have worked so hard and I'm sure you can be successful with your fasting plan. Hope to be able to join you one day soon :)

That's fantastic Sheridan and the photo of you and your sister is lovely. You have reached the goal of feeling good and comfortable and size 10 to 12 wow! That's all where I want to be whatever weight I am when I get there. Now to learn maintenance which you will do beautifully. Definitely don't disappear on us. I want to see a graduation photo!

So so proud of you and I've learnt a lot from your journey too. Good luck with the next stage. Xxx

That's fantastic Sheridan and the photo of you and your sister is lovely. You have reached the goal of feeling good and comfortable and size 10 to 12 wow! That's all where I want to be whatever weight I am when I get there. Now to learn maintenance which you will do beautifully. Definitely don't disappear on us. I want to see a graduation photo! So so proud of you and I've learnt a lot from your journey too. Good luck with the next stage. Xxx

Thank you angel! It will take a bit of finding my feet but I'm hoping I can see the odd loss now and then - really I just want to see if I can maintain my weight over the next two months then we'll see.

I've got until October for my graduation but I'll definitely post a photo when I get there!

I really appreciate your kind words and hope you are feeling better and are on the path to getting back home - I'm sure you'll want to spend valentines day with your hubby and little boy! :)

Sounds like a good plan Sheridan. You have worked so hard and I'm sure you can be successful with your fasting plan. Hope to be able to join you one day soon :)

Thank you CP.

I'm sure you'll get there soon enough - I hope I'll be posting in a few months at target. :)

Great words of wisdom in your post and it shows how far you've come to be able to ease yourself back into meals and making good choices. Well done you.

Sounds like a good idea Sheridan! You look great and so slim. It is easy to get caught up on scale numbers, but sometimes it is better to concentrate on how we feel in our clothes. Glad you are feeling happy!

Don't worry if the scales go up - they will settle and go back down. You can do it! x

Great words of wisdom in your post and it shows how far you've come to be able to ease yourself back into meals and making good choices. Well done you.

Thanks GEG!

Hope I can have some success from this way, if I start to lose control though - back to TS for a while lol.

Sounds like a good idea Sheridan! You look great and so slim. It is easy to get caught up on scale numbers, but sometimes it is better to concentrate on how we feel in our clothes. Glad you are feeling happy! Don't worry if the scales go up - they will settle and go back down. You can do it! x

Thank you Sleek. :)

It is, but I'm feeling good so should capitalise on that for now. I'll give it a good shot, at least if it creeps up after the first few weeks, I'll be able to deal with it before it becomes a problem hopefully.

Yesterday wasn't too bad, went over my calories but I think it was just the excitement of eating but wasn't too bad, had a costa which adding far too many calories.

Today is a fasting day, has been pretty good, plenty of water and one pack so far. Just trying to plan what I'm going to eat tomorrow, so be easier as I'm working in a school all day so will be occupied.

Will try and wait until end of February before I weigh in as to get settled into routine.

Hope everyone is well :)

Fast day going well,

Tried a blueberry smoothie and it was quite nice. A good change but I wouldn't order it regularly. I decided that I would have dinner which consisted of iceberg lettuce, cheddar cheese, wafer thin turkey slices and 2 tablespoons of reduced fat salad cream. Which came to 175cals, was nice to eat something especially since not trying to get into ketosis. :)

Will have a chocolate or banana shake for my last pack and then done.

I've had roughly 3ltrs of water so that is good and I may treat myself to a cup of coffee with a dash of semi-skimmed milk.

Hope everyone having a good evening - been very quiet!

Hi Sheridan. Just wanted to say you're doing great. I found food week a bit scary, enjoying the food so much I was afraid I would start eating the contents of the fridge and not be able to stop, but I survived. I think it a good idea to use the packs to keep it under control, I plan doing the same when I get to your stage.

Hi Sheridan. Just wanted to say you're doing great. I found food week a bit scary, enjoying the food so much I was afraid I would start eating the contents of the fridge and not be able to stop, but I survived. I think it a good idea to use the packs to keep it under control, I plan doing the same when I get to your stage.

It is hard to get rid of that mentality I think it's because it's thinking about the time between being able to eat normal food again, when you realise it's not forever, it's much easier to control.

Well done for surviving food week! It can be so tough but you're doing so well and should be proud of your willpower and determination. It will see you through to your goal.

:)

Well done Sheridan! Are you using myfitnesspal? It's a really good app and make it so easy to track your calories.

Are you planning to low carb, or just introduce them gradually. I haven't decided what I will do when I reach maintenance, but I like carbs too much to omit them completely! x

Well done Sheridan! Are you using myfitnesspal? It's a really good app and make it so easy to track your calories. Are you planning to low carb, or just introduce them gradually. I haven't decided what I will do when I reach maintenance, but I like carbs too much to omit them completely! x

Yes I'm using mfp, I'd find it impossible otherwise! Lol I'm trying to make more sensible choices but for me, it's about calories rather than carbs. Naturally, need to aim for healthier things but love my carbs so if I tried to completely limit them, I'd be on the road to sabotage.

Back