Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Morning Sheridan! How does it feel being back TS. I think you did super keeping stable and I'm sure the rest will go in no time. X

Morning Angel I'm not too bad. Not back on TS until beginning of March but going okay; not putting on tons so that's good.

I'd love to be in the 9s by mid-April which should be possible if I don't go mad over these next two weeks and gain loads lol :)

Just think of it as practice for lifelong skinniness!

Good morning Sheridan, are you having a good weekend?

Good morning Sheridan, are you having a good weekend?

Hi Angel!

It's going okay, had to have a stern word with myself as was starting to go into binge mode during the week, but have stemmed it in order to prepare myself for returning to TSing next week.

Had 1,020cals yesterday, have planned the same today. Then will be fasting Monday, Wednesday, Friday with 1200cals max on the days inbetween.

No point starting TS with loads of excess weight, I'm currently a few lbs up from beginning of February which is no doubt due to my over-eating this week! Hoping I can get back close to 11st before I restart.

Hope you are well in yourself. :)

Hi Sheridan,

Well done on taking control of things again. I think the way you are able to do that is brill. It's going to ensure that you never go too far off plan or too many lbs up, especially when you're on 100% real food :) looking forward to having you back ts'ing and excited for you to get the last stone off!

Hi Sheridan, Well done on taking control of things again. I think the way you are able to do that is brill. It's going to ensure that you never go too far off plan or too many lbs up, especially when you're on 100% real food :) looking forward to having you back ts'ing and excited for you to get the last stone off!

Thank you GEG! Definitely needed the break from TSing, as I couldn't commit to it anymore and this has been good practice about how it's the snacking that can throw me over. I know it'll be a lot easier without the stress of being a student in a few months but will still need the practice.

Excited to go back to TSing and hopefully find my way into the 9s.

I'm enjoying seeing you do so well on your journey. :)

Can't wait to go back into Exante!

I'm finally making a dent in my dissertation and I'm very pleased by that. I also had a presentation yesterday and managed to do well even though I barely prepared for it.

My eating habits have been bad not going to lie, I've been stress eating and I know it's because of that as half the time I don't even really enjoy the food just seems better than curling up in a ball and sobbing.

I am keeping positive as much as possible, i can do this.

I can get to May and finish university with a good degree and be a 9st something 23 year old.

It's all possible, I've done so much of the work already so it'd be silly to stop when I'm right at the finish line.

I look forward to joining you all again on Sunday!

Hoping I haven't gained too much extra baggage!

:)

Great motivation! Imagine yourself 9st during your graduation! You'll enjoy the day 100 times better if you look great too! All the best for your disso and last bit of weight loss!

Great motivation! Imagine yourself 9st during your graduation! You'll enjoy the day 100 times better if you look great too! All the best for your disso and last bit of weight loss!

Thank you!

Luckily my graduation ceremony isn't until October! But I'm aiming for my brothers wedding in May. :)

Keep going Sheridan, may isn't far away. Your are doing so well and it's great your dissertation is coming along. You should be so proud of how far you've come especially with everything you have to juggle.

The end of a degree is always the hardest. One of my student earlier today sat crying in my car cos of the stress of it all. Not long now though Sheridan & you will be able to take a deep breath, smile & move on :D x

The end of a degree is always the hardest. One of my student earlier today sat crying in my car cos of the stress of it all. Not long now though Sheridan & you will be able to take a deep breath, smile & move on :D x

It is very frustrating! But I'm sure I'll be so relieved when I've handed in my dissertation! A month til it's due!

Hope you had a good holiday Susie. :)

Keep going Sheridan, may isn't far away. Your are doing so well and it's great your dissertation is coming along. You should be so proud of how far you've come especially with everything you have to juggle.

Thank you Angel - you always cheer me up with your kind words!

Hope you are well and getting some peace at home :)

Hi Sheridan,

thanks for popping into my diary. I've been reading a lot of your posts, they have been really helpful. You are doing brilliantly and sooo close to you goal. :)

I will be joining your Sunday weigh ins. See you there!

Hi Sheridan, thanks for popping into my diary. I've been reading a lot of your posts, they have been really helpful. You are doing brilliantly and sooo close to you goal. :) I will be joining your Sunday weigh ins. See you there!

Thank you DenDen!

Will be good to see what we can lose over the next few weeks. :)

So been doing damage limitation these past few days in order to minimise my gain for tomorrow's return to Exante.

It's been going well and I definitely think it'll mean it's only a small gain i restart with.
I'm excited and desperate to be strict with myself again and get to a normal BMI.
Though I know in reality that BMI means nothing really; it's a very rough guide - and one size definitely does not fit all.

I'm having the joys of trying to find the dress I'll wear to my brothers wedding, I am looking at getting a size 12 because I know everything can fit differently but then also I have about 2 and a half months until then so never know - may be buying a size 10.

I'm hoping next Sunday I will be ticking off my 3st 7lbs goal and also hit my 50lbs loss - that will mean only 20lbs to ultimate goal.

It's all possible if I have a good week back on plan. I've planned to do til 12th April, which is when my daughter's birthday party is.

It also means my dissertation would have been handed in and that just an essay and an exam, both in May are all that stand between me and my degree!

It's going so much better since I had the time off, but I think it's more to do with me committing so much energy to the diet that I wasn't giving enough to uni.

In my head; it would make sense to wait to restart until after it's handed in but at the same I'll be devastated with the damage I do - I was honestly losing all self control with food and another month would surely see me way into the 12s which I don't want.

So I'm trying to give myself a package deal - lose another stone and finish my dissertation/ other uni work. Simple.

I hope to see you guys posting over the next few weeks, it's been very quietly lately but I guess everyone has been busy but I hope it means people are still doing okay!

Good luck Sheridan.

Our relationship with food is so complex. On holiday I did really well with food choices but now that I'm home I have been gradually been slipping back into old habits. So annoying.:confused:

Hoping to get back on plan on Monday but can't make up my mind whether to do a week of WS to minimize the ketosis headache. x

Good luck Sheridan. Our relationship with food is so complex. On holiday I did really well with food choices but now that I'm home I have been gradually been slipping back into old habits. So annoying.:confused: Hoping to get back on plan on Monday but can't make up my mind whether to do a week of WS to minimize the ketosis headache. x

It's a nightmare Susie! I never realised how easy it is to eat and not even realise! You must be so proud of your holiday gain (that sounds weird!) but you set a max that was okay and stuck within it! That's brilliant.

What I did this week is VLCD but with healthy food, so around 1000-1200 calories, I'm hoping it will help the headache. But I think WS could work for you, and if it makes your restart easier - it's got to be a good thing!

Back