Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Well 1kg is 2.2046lbs if that helps. But if you just type 'weight converter' into Google there are lots of websites that will do the calculation for you.

Thank you!

Yeah that's what I do but some work it out differently. So was getting variations!

Feeling a bit ugh now for some reason. My stomach keeps growling and had a few pains but drinking my water and watching Come Dine With Me and it's not making me hungry for once! Wow! Had a quick haircut today and my daughter was really good for hers; her hair is crazy curly right now so even when cut a bit looks the same! Lol. Here's a photo of her so you guys can see what I mean:

image-3606272334.jpg

Feeling a bit ugh now for some reason. My stomach keeps growling and had a few pains but drinking my water and watching Come Dine With Me and it's not making me hungry for once! Wow! Had a quick haircut today and my daughter was really good for hers; her hair is crazy curly right now so even when cut a bit looks the same! Lol. Here's a photo of her so you guys can see what I mean:

View attachment 137128

aww she's adorable!

I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you!

May have made a mistake though, I've offered to cook tonight - haven't cooked anything since started last Friday as I'm a serial taster!

But I'm the main cook in the house so I suppose I need to try. I've advised h2b to be ready to step in if I get too tempted!

Wish me luck!

So I managed to make a lovely dinner and not freak out with temptation! None of it passed my lips either! I'm so proud of myself! :)

Well done Sheridan. learning to take control by the sounds of things.

Your daughter is a cutie. How old is she ?x

Hopefully I am. 28 more days to go! Got a horrible headache now for some reason even though had like 4L of water today!

Thank you, Harmony is 3.

ooh how exiting, that time is going to fly by. Is everything sorted for the wedding or are there some finishing touches you are going to be doing.

Hopefully headache will be gone tomorrow x

Awww she's a wee cutie :) I have a girl in my class who has curly hair and we straightened it when be had a hairdresser mum in. She just didn't look like herself at all! I had to wet her hair cos it creaked me out!

Glad ur doing well :) fingers crossed for tomorrow ! X

Still have a lot to do I guess, we're just having a small ceremony with close family then a garden reception at home. We just want to get married so decided to do it as soon. The only stuff left really is decorations and food for reception which can't be done nearer to the time anyways.

My headache has subsided thank goodness, was worried it was a start of one of my migraines!

Hoping for a good result tomorrow! I have been weighing everyday as one of my apps calculates that way but fingers crossed I break into the 13s! :)

Hope you guys have had a good day!

Good luck tomorrow.

Migraines are the bane of my life. Every 2-3 weeks for 3 days!! The diet has had no impact on them at all though.

Your wedding sound nice & personal x

Oh no! That's not good! I don't get migraines as bad as that but still painful!
Hoping that all this extra water helps me notice them less :)

Thank you!

Finally Day 8 and week 1 weigh in..

Drumroll please! I have lost a grand total of...

9.2lbs!

Yay! So close to the 13s! :)

Fantastic. Well done. Definitely well into the 13s next week. Don't forget to update your stats. :)

Thanks TC! I will :)

I love updating my stats and seeing my BMI going down.

I agree! It is nice to see something loss and difference in BMI and that the amount left to lose goes down! :D

So Day 8 didn't start off great, Harmony didn't want to wear her coat walking to nursery and she was going so slow! Her nursery is only 10 minutes walk away (5 minutes for my h2b) but poor thing was being stubborn and got drenched, decided when practically there that she would put on her coat! Argh! I guess it takes patience, we're trying to stop her using her pushchair anymore so have to accept some days will be tougher than others. Hmm. But my first weigh in made me feel better :)

When I got back atleast, the little marquee we ordered to have in the back garden for the wedding reception arrived which was good. Have to decide when we can put it up though as our dog Jazzy will probably mess around with it when its out there!

Waiting for a few more packages to arrive hopefully today or tomorrow that are wedding related, so its nice to be able to tick things off that list.

Getting frustrated though as iTunes has decided to not work properly so can't download the podcasts for Couch to 5k :( Thought it would be good to start this on Monday as I know I have free time while kids away on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. So will try and fix it by then!

Had my first shake of the day made with 300ml water and have drank 500ml of water on top of that so diet wise is going okay.

Weekends in my opinion tend to be the hardest for me because they lack routine but I will do my best!

7 days 100%.

28 days to go! :) Have a good one everyone!

Back