Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Thanks Katie! I think it was just the heat, it works up a sweat anyways doing squats but I always have my water right there whilst I'm doing them and split them into smaller segments.

I need to add more regular exercise into my routine as to be honest I am incredibly lazy! :)

Just read your diary in one sitting - well done you! I hope I'll be as strong, starting tomorrow. Can I ask you which body wraps you're using?

Just read your diary in one sitting - well done you! I hope I'll be as strong, starting tomorrow. Can I ask you which body wraps you're using?

Thank you! I'm sure you'll do fantastically!

I'm using Ultimate Body Applicator wraps. For me, I have seen noticeable differences. But as always it's varies for each person :)

Good luck today!
Work calls...again...

Thank you Striver! Have a lovely day yourself!

Well done sheridan. I agree with the others, enjoy your wedding, try to get back on the diet after the wedding and in January you'll be more than ready to move on with the next stage of your plan, whatever you decide.

m

Thank you! I'm sure you'll do fantastically!

I'm using Ultimate Body Applicator wraps. For me, I have seen noticeable differences. But as always it's varies for each person :)

Thanks for the tip. Plodding through the day so far, but still not cheated (or thought of cheating)... :D

Well done! I have! It's days like this I wish I could have an ice cream! But water will do just as well ;)

Today is just not a good day. Feel horrible probably because of the heat and horrible back pain.
just feel ugh. Have an ultrasound tomorrow for pelvic pain I've had for months so hopefully it's nothing.

I never liked the heat and I'm half Jamaican! Ha!

Lol I'm happier the hotter it is :)

Hope you're soon feeling brighter xx

I like the sunshine at least.

Thank you. :)

Dinner smells so good. Driving me crazy :(

Feeling your pain... Hubby cooked a lovely stir fry for himself and DD and I had to leave the room :(

It's tough isn't it? Even 18 days in 100% and still find it hard but we know it will taste so much better when we successfully reach our goals. :)

Well done Sheridan, not long now so stay strong.

I'm not a heat lover either. 20 degrees is my ideal, I would be a very happy bunny if that was the temperature all year round x

It's tough isn't it? Even 18 days in 100% and still find it hard but we know it will taste so much better when we successfully reach our goals. :)

You're right there, it will be great to be even half way there!

BTW, you're getting married on my wedding anniversary! Great date!

Really? How many years are you celebrating?

Stag string mrs. It'll be worth it! X
Thanks TH!

H2b has been watching me and I'm not allowed to be alone with food ha.

No but he's being lovely really and trying his best to motivate me even though he's normally stuffing a brownie in his gob! :eek:
The irony!

Back