Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

We're hoping to go to Mexico next year. We only got back from Florida on 1st November. Feels like ages ago but it wasn't really. Anyhoo, if I hadn't booked Tenerife 'n Cyprus already we'd be going to Mexico this year. Cuz the Euro is pants and in Mexico it's 24hr All Inclusive. Fingers crossed for next year though.

Last June we went to Los Gigantes. Was just a cheeky week wi me, him, kids and Dad. All Inclusive and was great. Just what we needed. Before that, Gary and I got away for a week without the kids (8 years ago!) we stayed in Torviscas (beside the Waterpark), Laguna Park 2 (sh*thole). This year we're staying in between Los Christianos and Americas. My sister says it's called Arona. She stays at the Cleopatra Palace (v.posh) every Easter but we're slumming it in the apartments next to it. Living on toasties for a week cuz we won't be able to eat - damn Euro. Ok, slight exaggeration. :D

Between my thread and your thread, dya think this is the Sherry and Joanne show???

Maybe it's just everybody else has got a life cept you 'n me eh? LOL

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've been using the Weight Watchers online tracker and so far it's great but I got a query if anyone can help....... Caramel Snack A Jacks bags are 1.5 according to my calculations and on the website they're 2 points. Help!?

Hiya Sherry, don't worry about your gain, especially if you 'need to go'. Jen recommends bene fibre!! I've been trying to get it but can't find a shop which stocks it. Tink she gets it from tesco.

Karen x

Found it. Was online doing my Asda order for next week...SPELLING - BENEFIBER £1.77 for 7 sachets (trial pack) and £5 odds for a jar. Placed an order for the trial pack 'n see how I get on.

S.x

I have issues with snack a jacks, according to the ww shopping guide (my bible) the ones i eat (minis) are 1.5 but if i use my calculator according to the nutritional values they are 2????? I also point them at 2 just to be on the safe side

x

just bin catchin up with your diary hun, your still making me lol even if i am down haha!

sorry about the 3lb - il join you on kickin ass next week!! :)

suz x

just bin catchin up with your diary hun, your still making me lol even if i am down haha!

sorry about the 3lb - il join you on kickin ass next week!! :)

suz x

Suz - don't be down chick. Smile and the world smiles with you. Easier said than done though eh? Hope you feel happier soon. I'm glad I make you laugh. I love nothing more than a good giggle (cept feeding my face). You gonna kick ass too? Good for you. I weighed myself in the buff this morning and after I'd pee'd 3 times, I'd lost 2lbs!! Go figure! :D

:cry:Not even a card!!!! I'm trading him in for a new one!!! :cry:

I'm sure he makes you feel special on other days when Hallmark have not told him too though....even my 16yr old and his girlfriend dont "do" valentines...way too commercial, apparently:eek:

At 16, it was the highlight of my year...oh, how things change.

Glad you are getting your holidays sorted out.

Whats this with teachers and mexico Joanne....Jen is going there too??? x

I'm sure he makes you feel special on other days when Hallmark have not told him too though....even my 16yr old and his girlfriend dont "do" valentines...way too commercial, apparently:eek:

At 16, it was the highlight of my year...oh, how things change.

Glad you are getting your holidays sorted out.

Whats this with teachers and mexico Joanne....Jen is going there too??? x

Well normally we wouldn't or at least haven't in the past but that was when the kids were wee 'n we didn't have much money. I kinda changed it and made sure we celebrate our anniversary 'n such like cuz it's so easy to let it all slide and before you know it, you're in a rutt 'n bored sh*tless. So we make an effort now and enjoy going out together every couple of months.

He was embarassed though. He kept kissing me and saying he was sorry. He thought we weren't doing Valentines this year. I got him a card 'n a bottle of Cerutti for men. No big deal. I was miffed to begin with and then thought against sulkin cuz it'd just spoil our whole weekend and we're going to buy a new kitchen tomorrow. Gotta be speaking to eachother for that eh? haha. I told him to forget it. The moment passed. Moving on....... haha.

ah bless him, he will be feeling rotten! lol! Have fun kitchen shopping! I love shopping for that kind of stuff! I get way to excited tho! lol! Showers are my fav thing to shop for, i am in and out with my rubber duckie like noones business!

ah bless him, he will be feeling rotten! lol! Have fun kitchen shopping! I love shopping for that kind of stuff! I get way to excited tho! lol! Showers are my fav thing to shop for, i am in and out with my rubber duckie like noones business!

Dammit - typed out a reply but deleted it by accident!! Doncha just hate it when that happens? Bugger! :sign0007:

Anyhoo, what I was saying was that I don't think he feels rotten now. I told him to forget it......... so he did! haha! Should have made him suffer!!! :whoopass:

Kitchens - normally I would be loving shopping for this kinda stuff but on this occasion....... well it's kinda drained! It's been going on since September and I'm fed up now. Finally decided that B & Q can run to hell cuz they ain't getting a penny from me. Long story.

So then we went to kitchens direct. They came up Friday morning to have a look and it turns out it was my Ex-Best Mates' Ex Husband (???) So anyway, he's promised us mates rates and said we'd be better off with supply only, get our own joiner, plumber and sparky and to buy our appliances ourselves...... dunno if I can be bothered with the hassle!!! But we'll wait 'n see what bull he gives us tomorrow (cuz he's a bit of a wide-o). Can't wait...... makes it all a wee bit exciting but if all goes according to plan, we'll maybe have it done in the next 2 to 3 weeks! OMG! Feeling faint thinking about it. It's not only just a new kitchen, it's my new office!!! I do hair 'n nails in my kitchen. Looking forward to that part of it. All new and shiney! Tee hee.

Wish me luck?

xx

Noones Business???

Last edited:
You've obviously never been shower shopping with me..if only there was a 24 hour shower store!!

Hi chick

Was banned from forum yest! Have been told im obsessed (which of course I am!!!)

Hope you are having fun kitchen shopping, rather you than me but it'l be worth it when its done. Hope your hubby has made it up to you re card although good on you for not making an issue out of it!!

LRO, I think the thing with teachers and mexico is because of the urge to get as far away as possible from school during the summer hols. A 10 1/2 hour flight should do the trick, lol!!!

x​

Have bought some Benefiber! How long does it take to work....... cuz I tell ya, something has died!!! OMG!!! Cough!

Went to Kitchens Direct and despite it being a friend of a friend selling us the kitchen and laying it on thick that we were gonna get a Friends and Family discount, it's till came in at £4300!!! That's without labour, appliances, splashbacks, under-lighting, flooring, tap!! Thinking it's a wee bit steep. We stay in a two bedroom terraced ex-council house. It's not a mansion!!! Nope, they're all cowboys 'n unless they come back with about a grand off that price, they can nick off! Rant over.

Seriously though......... that Benefiber... anybody know how long it takes to work? :sick0019:

How dya like 'em apples?

Happy dayz. :D

Last edited:
:D ha ha! ah that made me laugh! Sorry your weekend has been so mental! That should meant that next week is easy like sunday morning tho! way of the world

Back