Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

:D ha ha! ah that made me laugh! Sorry your weekend has been so mental! That should meant that next week is easy like sunday morning tho! way of the world

Hope you're right Jen cuz we've got a surprise 40th on Friday night. The brunette in the photos hubby! So I think I'll have a head like a box of frogs all weekend..........I'm hoping not. Haven't been drunk for ages. Oh I so will, will I? :eek:

OMG!!! Now you all know how I like a good cry and normally do at the daftest of things but......... JADE GOODY!!! I can't stop! My heart is breaking for that poor lassie and her kids. Oh need a tissue, my nose is running.........

xx

ah, I am glad she has not died! I am her friend you know..on the old Twitter! She set up a forum last night and is getting married at the end of the week!! lol :) Seems very full of beans chatting away...beginning to think it may not be her....surely not!

ah, I am glad she has not died! I am her friend you know..on the old Twitter! She set up a forum last night and is getting married at the end of the week!! lol :) Seems very full of beans chatting away...beginning to think it may not be her....surely not!

I know. I was watching it on This Morning (howling the whole time). Apparently Mr Alfayeds (Harrods), gave her the dress as a wedding gift and Elton has offer her his villa for the ceremony and offers to her are just pouring in! Waaaaghhhh!!! I was in bits!!!!

Oh gawd, don't get me started on that!! I can't actually read the paper about it, it makes me so sad :( Keep thinkin what must be going through her head, its just awful!!!

Jen, what in god's name do you do with this twitter thing?? Signed up to it after everyone was raving about it on radio one but all i have is my page saying "sitting at laptop" no clue what to do with it???!!! I think maybe its not jade you've been talking you? A lot of people pretend to be celebs on it x

I joined Twitter a few weeks back on Bebo and I'm a bit the same......... scratching my head 'n falling asleep! Maybe it'll get better. I've added a few celebs but even they're boring cuz it's not everyday they update. Alan Carr (got his book) is funny though - luv 'im.

Didn't dry my hair after me bath last night. I unofficially have the curliest hair on the planet! Today I'm like Medusa!! So attractive... not!

You're gonna choke on you tea with what I'm about to say.......... but I gotta just get it out there......... seriously can't keep it to myself much longer. Can't wait for my WI tomorrow!!!! Can you believe it? See, I told ya it's a shocker! Haha.

x

Hows you sister doing, is the git in jail where he should be ??
i have a real problem with drink drivers.
ithink there is an organisation for families of alcoholics, maybe your sis could get some advice and support from them.

Good luck for weigh in

Hows you sister doing, is the git in jail where he should be ??
i have a real problem with drink drivers.
ithink there is an organisation for families of alcoholics, maybe your sis could get some advice and support from them.

Good luck for weigh in

Hiya. No the git's not in jail :mad:. He's gotta go back in 4 weeks! He's been chucked out though......he's living in a hotel. Trying to stifle a giggle. That'll teach him.

She'd freak if I suggested to goes to a support group! So I won't. ;)

dont mean to sound harsh but it sounds like she's well rid of him!!

have a good day

Not harsh, just honest. I totally agree but she knows this....... I've told her often enough but she decides at the end of the day. It's not my life. Hopefully she'll stick to her guns.

xx

hello, just popping in to say hope you're still doing well :D have missed your diary for awhile so sorry about that.. have seen you and your mentions of lots of wee jobbies elsewhere though haha :D glad they're becoming a bit more regular for you! xx

hello, just popping in to say hope you're still doing well :D have missed your diary for awhile so sorry about that.. have seen you and your mentions of lots of wee jobbies elsewhere though haha :D glad they're becoming a bit more regular for you! xx

Thanks Rach - yeah, it's gotta be said my Thread is quite unique eh? Haha. Love it when everybody joins in for a laugh though. That's what it's all about it.

Yeah, everything is peachy keen. Looking forward to me weigh in cuz I've been an absolute Angel. If I don't get my 3lbs back from last week, I'll eat my hat! Only had 6 points today. Zero Points soup rocks!

Oh, speaking of.... can anybody tell my why there are no points in stock cubes but when I make a bit pot there is a fatty film on the top 'n my lips feel a bit greasy. I do add loads of stock cuz I hate bland food. The WW Tracker on site still stays at 0 points even if I add 7 cubes. I'm not convinced. Anyone?

BTW - JML Toastie Bags at the Mutts!!! Toasted sanddwich in 30 seconds. Smashin. Kids love 'em.

xx

I'm having a great afternoon doing nothing and just skimming through Youtube......memories are just flooding back. I've deleted the songs. Not one comment. Haha. Surely my taste in music isn't the same as anybody else's.

Oh dear. :D

xx

Last edited:
Chat room is back!!!! Woop woop! xx

I just came on to talk to you and you left...tell me how I am not meant to take the personally ...TELL MEE!!!!!
Running to work will be "chatting" later tho!! SOOOO excited!

I just came on to talk to you and you left...tell me how I am not meant to take the personally ...TELL MEE!!!!!
Running to work will be "chatting" later tho!! SOOOO excited!

OMG - did ya really? Well I felt like a bit of a div on there all on me todd. Questioned my mental stability, sitting there looking at a blank screen. Was quite sad!

I'm off to do me Chelseas - God luv 'em..... the shampoo 'n set brigade awaits. Bring it on!

Be back around 3pm.

xx

FYI - have a new love......... Rubiks World on the DS.......ADDICTIVE!!??? Yuh huh!!!

3.5lbs loss for me this week - nice!

xx

Back