Sherry's GI Diet Diary

Sherry2k

Baby got Back!
Hi all!

I've returned in all my glory and a stone heavier!!! Doh! Yeah, I've gained all the weight I lost while on weight watchers but I'm not going to sulk about it too much. I knew I was cramming that crisps 'n dip down my throat and I didn't turn the other way in Asda when huge bars of Dairy Milk were only a quid! So yeah, it was all me! However, I know Weight Watchers works fine for alot of people and did for me for a wee while but I had to stop. I was becoming unhealthily obsessed about food and was constantly starving. All conversation was about food and what I could eat next. Pretty much 4 months on and I've tried a bit of low carb diets which were effective but not enough and I stumbled accidentally across the GI Diet. I'd noticed this on Tescos months ago and didn't know what it was so ignored it. I work checkouts at Asda and a lady going through had really healthy stuff in her shopping. I'd commented how impressed I was with all her healthy food and she explained that she'd be diagnosed with diabetes and her friend had given her a Collins Gem GI Diet Guide and that with simply following this diet, she was controlling her diabetes and she'd lost a stone! Well that was all I needed to hear so I was online as soon as I got home.

I got The GI Diet Guide and read it and from there on I was interested. It looks great and all the reviews for the most famous of the books (Rick Gallop - GI Diet) say pretty much the same. This is a way of life and not a diet and easy to follow. The pounds start falling off and you don't even feel like you're on a diet.

Not all carbohydrate foods are created equal, in fact they behave quite differently in our bodies. The Glycemic Index or Gi describes the difference by rankin carbohydrates according to the affect on our blood glucose levels. Choosing Low GI Carbs - the ones that produce only small fluctuations in our blood glucose and insulin levels - it is the secret to long-term health reducing your risk of heart disease and diabetes and is the key to sustainable weight loss.

So here I go.....forever the Yo-yo dieter, praying that this will be the one! Hopefully it will work for me. So here I go, my diary and what I've eaten today. Please feel free to join in or comment....I just hope I'm doing this right....according to my Gem I am.

DAY 1

Breakfast
Porridge
3 chopped Dried Apricots
Pinch of Cinnamon
Water

Snack
Apple

Lunch
3 Oatcakes
Small Portion of Reduced Fat Brussels Pate
Apple

Snack
Monkey Nuts
2 Dried Apricots

Dinner
Sliced Ham 150g
Mixed Salad
Teaspoon of Humous
Mashed Sweet Potato
Olive Oil & Red Wine Vinegar

Last edited:
Sounds right to me hon!! You are doing great. I am an avid gier. Its a brill diet. I am not weighing in for a month as I am so obsessive about it. When did you start and have you lost anything so far?

Well done and keep going

x

Sounds right to me hon!! You are doing great. I am an avid gier. Its a brill diet. I am not weighing in for a month as I am so obsessive about it. When did you start and have you lost anything so far?

Well done and keep going

x

Hiya. I only started yesterday. Weighed in at a mammoth 14st 1 'n 3/4 lbs yesterday (OMG - nearly cried!) and did a sneaky scale hop this morning and was 13.12 'n 1/4!! 3 'n a half pounds overnight! Boost! Haha.

Loving it so far. Just had 2 slices of oatmeal toast with Extra Light Flora for breakfast and feel guilty! That's allowed though eh? I hope it is.

I know what you mean about obsessed. That's how I was with Weight Watchers - it was really unhealthy! It made me starving all the time too! Good times now though..........GI Rocks!

Hiya. I only started yesterday. Weighed in at a mammoth 14st 1 'n 3/4 lbs yesterday (OMG - nearly cried!) and did a sneaky scale hop this morning and was 13.12 'n 1/4!! 3 'n a half pounds overnight! Boost! Haha.

Loving it so far. Just had 2 slices of oatmeal toast with Extra Light Flora for breakfast and feel guilty! That's allowed though eh? I hope it is.

I know what you mean about obsessed. That's how I was with Weight Watchers - it was really unhealthy! It made me starving all the time too! Good times now though..........GI Rocks!

Hiya love

I know in the rick gallup book it says one slice of wholemeal or seedy bread etc per meal time but to be honest as long as you are not eating bread all day it will be fine. Also it recommends light flora and you had extra light. All the books have twists on it.

I ordered the collins little gem this morning after reading your post! haha

Well done on the scales dropping already.

I have loads to lose so dont worry. At least you are taking action eh?

Well done xxxx

Oh s**t, does it? Well I don't have the book yet but have been informed it's on it's way! Now I feel guilty for having two slices of bread, thought I was being good. The book will definately make things clearer but the Collins Gem just indicates Green lights so I'm thinking it's ok. Oh dammit! Anyhoo, here is my diary for today.

Breakfast
2 x Oatmeal Toast
Flora Extra Light

Snack
2 x Oatcakes
15g Reduced Fat Pate

Lunch
40g Wholewheat Spaghetti
1 heaped teaspoon of Reduced Fat Pesto
Mixed Salad

Snack
Banana Chips
Monkey Nuts

Dinner
Sardines in Tomato Sauce
Mixed Salad
Teaspoon of Low Fat Hummous
2 Small cubes of Feta Cheese (Light)

No evening Snack cuz I'm not hungry and today I've drank coffee (not de-caff but will buy on Thursday) without milk. Every little helps.

Mum of One....do you have a diary? Do you keep track of what you eat? I'd love to see how peoples diets vary on the GI. Oh 'n let me know what you think of the Gem...it's a wee cracker but I know you get a Rick Gallop pocket book too....think I might go get it! Haha. What we like? :D xx

Oh s**t, does it? Well I don't have the book yet but have been informed it's on it's way! Now I feel guilty for having two slices of bread, thought I was being good. The book will definately make things clearer but the Collins Gem just indicates Green lights so I'm thinking it's ok. Oh dammit! Anyhoo, here is my diary for today.

Breakfast
2 x Oatmeal Toast
Flora Extra Light

Snack
2 x Oatcakes
15g Reduced Fat Pate

Lunch
40g Wholewheat Spaghetti
1 heaped teaspoon of Reduced Fat Pesto
Mixed Salad

Snack
Banana Chips
Monkey Nuts

Dinner
Sardines in Tomato Sauce
Mixed Salad
Teaspoon of Low Fat Hummous
2 Small cubes of Feta Cheese (Light)

No evening Snack cuz I'm not hungry and today I've drank coffee (not de-caff but will buy on Thursday) without milk. Every little helps.

Mum of One....do you have a diary? Do you keep track of what you eat? I'd love to see how peoples diets vary on the GI. Oh 'n let me know what you think of the Gem...it's a wee cracker but I know you get a Rick Gallop pocket book too....think I might go get it! Haha. What we like? :D xx

Hey you

I have had so many diaries on here hahaha I havent started one for here. What a joke! However I will post what I ate yesterday for you. Will do that each day and you can get an eye for what others eat.

I really would not worry about the bread at all. I did this diet before with my sister and mum and my sister ate the one slice at every meal and I ate 2 often at one meal but none at any other meal and I lost about 4st in all.

Then I got preg with my son so it went out the window!

Your days food sounds yum. Never thought of monkey nuts. How many did you have? The best Rick Gallop book is Living the Gi Diet. Quite cheap on play.com and free postage. Play.com rocks.

Yesterdays food:

Breakfast - muesli from worrall book with dollop of extra light greek yog and some prunes

Snack - 2 satsumas

Lunch - two big bowls of soup made from worrall book

snack - dr. karg mini emmental and pumpkin crackers from waitrose (LUSH!)

Dinner - Few new potatoes, salad and cottage cheese

snack - hi fibre mini bar

Cant wait for my little gem to arrive. I saw on amazon that there was a review for it and a man lost 4st using it!!

Hugs xx and keep going I might weigh in next week :)

Hey you

I have had so many diaries on here hahaha I havent started one for here. What a joke! However I will post what I ate yesterday for you. Will do that each day and you can get an eye for what others eat.

I really would not worry about the bread at all. I did this diet before with my sister and mum and my sister ate the one slice at every meal and I ate 2 often at one meal but none at any other meal and I lost about 4st in all.

Then I got preg with my son so it went out the window!

Your days food sounds yum. Never thought of monkey nuts. How many did you have? The best Rick Gallop book is Living the Gi Diet. Quite cheap on play.com and free postage. Play.com rocks.

Yesterdays food:

Breakfast - muesli from worrall book with dollop of extra light greek yog and some prunes

Snack - 2 satsumas

Lunch - two big bowls of soup made from worrall book

snack - dr. karg mini emmental and pumpkin crackers from waitrose (LUSH!)

Dinner - Few new potatoes, salad and cottage cheese

snack - hi fibre mini bar

Cant wait for my little gem to arrive. I saw on amazon that there was a review for it and a man lost 4st using it!!

Hugs xx and keep going I might weigh in next week :)

I put a review on Amazon for it too! That's the only review I've ever done! 4 stone! That's ace eh? I only wanna lose 3 stone. I've always been an average comfy 14 and happy at that. I'm nearly an 18 just now and miserable! So if I can get back down to 10st 10lbs, I'll be well chuffed. Weighed in again this am and I've lost another 1.5lbs. Yay! I know first week is always water but I'm not complaining.

It's the Living with the GI Diet book that I'm expecting through the post today or tomorrow. I got it off Ebay for 2.50. The Antony Worral Thompson one I bought off Play.com a few days ago (second hand) but it's not arrived yet. Wish they would hurry up!

I've been browsing loads of websites to get inspiration for meals etc. Don't you find that one will tell you one thing and another will tell you the opposite? It can all be very confusing. E.g, carrots are amber light in the Gem and in some websites, they are forbidden! Same as bananas....depends which diet whether you can or can't have them! Fries my brain! :D

We don't have a Waitrose here, in fact I don't think there are any in Scotland. I work for Asda though (spend a bloody fortune in that place!). Your diary for yesterday looked great though cottage cheese, new potatoes and salad for your tea seamed a bit meagre! I'd be climbing the walls for something more meaty! Haha.

Ok, that's enough of my babbling. I'm off to the gym.

Will post my diary later on.

Have a great day.

Toodles. 8) xx

I put a review on Amazon for it too! That's the only review I've ever done! 4 stone! That's ace eh? I only wanna lose 3 stone. I've always been an average comfy 14 and happy at that. I'm nearly an 18 just now and miserable! So if I can get back down to 10st 10lbs, I'll be well chuffed. Weighed in again this am and I've lost another 1.5lbs. Yay! I know first week is always water but I'm not complaining.

It's the Living with the GI Diet book that I'm expecting through the post today or tomorrow. I got it off Ebay for 2.50. The Antony Worral Thompson one I bought off Play.com a few days ago (second hand) but it's not arrived yet. Wish they would hurry up!

I've been browsing loads of websites to get inspiration for meals etc. Don't you find that one will tell you one thing and another will tell you the opposite? It can all be very confusing. E.g, carrots are amber light in the Gem and in some websites, they are forbidden! Same as bananas....depends which diet whether you can or can't have them! Fries my brain! :D

We don't have a Waitrose here, in fact I don't think there are any in Scotland. I work for Asda though (spend a bloody fortune in that place!). Your diary for yesterday looked great though cottage cheese, new potatoes and salad for your tea seamed a bit meagre! I'd be climbing the walls for something more meaty! Haha.

Ok, that's enough of my babbling. I'm off to the gym.

Will post my diary later on.

Have a great day.

Toodles. 8) xx

Well done on the loss! You are doing brill.

I dont eat meat so thats why my dinner was lacking meat LOL!!!! hahahaha

I did have a mountain of cottage cheese though. I love it.

The books you have ordered are the best. I have done lots of research on this. I have always gone by the fact bananas are best not overipe. Straight away they turn yellow eat then dont let them get brown at all.

Carrots are fine but you will see the list in the gallop book its a traffic light system.

Type into you tube gi diet by rick gallop and there is a lady on there that has lost 88lb on rick gallops book. Its good viewing! Its nice to see some evidence too.

Have a lovely day

xxx

Will post my days meals later

Well done on the loss! You are doing brill.

I dont eat meat so thats why my dinner was lacking meat LOL!!!! hahahaha

I did have a mountain of cottage cheese though. I love it.

The books you have ordered are the best. I have done lots of research on this. I have always gone by the fact bananas are best not overipe. Straight away they turn yellow eat then dont let them get brown at all.

Carrots are fine but you will see the list in the gallop book its a traffic light system.

Type into you tube gi diet by rick gallop and there is a lady on there that has lost 88lb on rick gallops book. Its good viewing! Its nice to see some evidence too.

Have a lovely day

xxx

Will post my days meals later

Oh you're vegetarian then? That makes complete sense why there was no meat on your plate! Haha.

Just realised as well that there is a postal strike on Thursday and Friday so I probably won't get my books till next week now! Not amused! Damn it!

Anyhooooooo - here is todays diary! Please tell me if I've gone wrong somewhere so I can take heed.

Breakfast
Porridge (made with water - yuk!)
Apple

Snack
Hummous
Oatcakes

Lunch
Oatmeal Bread x 1
Hummous

Snack
Wholemeal Pitta
Hummous
Apple

Dinner
Homemade Low GI Chicken Curry
Brown Rice
Wholemeal Pitta

550 Cals burned at the gym.

Black coffee - no milk. x

Hiya hon

Lovely to hear from you. You are doing brill. My only advice is as follows...dont make porridge with water when you can do it with skimmed milk and have a bit of flavour. Dont go too hardcore as if you hit a plateau which does happen with GI sometimes you can drop down to water with the porridge then and cut back. Start off with basic luxuries.. not that skimmed milk is hahaha but you know what I mean.

I started a little diary too. I posted my meals for yday.

I just made my porridge - waiting for it too cool!

Will post my meals later.

Have a great day..

p.s. you have late nights?!
p.p.s. waiting for my little gem book too!

xx:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Feel like I had too much carbs yesterday despite them being good Carbs. So not so many today. Sticking to fruit for snacks.

Yeah, I am a bit of a night bird....it depends how the day has gone. I'm terrible for dozing in the afternoon and then that spoils my sleep at night. I hear the GI diet helps with energy too and banishes the 3pm tiredness.....well I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Good point about the milk....I stopped taking milk in my coffee too...maybe I should just add some like you say. Oh, do you drink decaff coffee or tea too? I'm gonna get some today from work.

Had a bit of a Hommous day yesterday.........love the bloody stuff! :D

xx

Yep still have milk you do need the calcium!!

Humous is great and you can eat that in plentiful supply. I usually by reduced fat though as it all helps.

In the rick book is an amazing recipe for brownies. Seriously they get you through the day. I used to have one every pm hahaha It does help with the slump.. just give it a bit of time. I get the slump terrible as I have PCOS.

My collins gem arrived! About to start reading. Its so cute and tiny to put in your bag. Love it.

I will post my meals later in my diary. So far so good. Although got a puncture with my little one in the car and I wanted to reach for a bag of maltesers!

xx have a good day!! :p

Yep still have milk you do need the calcium!!

Humous is great and you can eat that in plentiful supply. I usually by reduced fat though as it all helps.

In the rick book is an amazing recipe for brownies. Seriously they get you through the day. I used to have one every pm hahaha It does help with the slump.. just give it a bit of time. I get the slump terrible as I have PCOS.

My collins gem arrived! About to start reading. Its so cute and tiny to put in your bag. Love it.

I will post my meals later in my diary. So far so good. Although got a puncture with my little one in the car and I wanted to reach for a bag of maltesers!

xx have a good day!! :p

Always buy the Reduced Fat Hummous! Think I'm an addict but if it keeps me away from chocolate, then that's all good. Reach for a bag of Maltesers? That's tame, I'd be reaching for a huge cake of Galaxy (only £2 at Asda just now!). Hope you got your tyre fixed?

Well I'm glad your wee gem arrived. They are cute eh? Mine is in my bag and very handy for shopping....tempted to get the Rick Gallop one cuz it's maybe better sticking to one rather than listening to all.

I'm getting sleepy again and I won't sleep!!! I want to go to bed tonight early and sleep right through. I was really tired at the gym on Wednesday and I think it was because I had a late night. If I get a good sleep tonight then I'll be able to do the gym better.

Anyway, will post my diary when I've stopped eating.

Toodle-oo! xx

Hiya

Yep got the tyre replaced with my spare but got to sort out another replacement spare. Never ends. Constant cash!!!

Have a good eve and a good sleep. I feel shattered today. Didnt sleep during the night, not sure why :(

Posted my menu in my diary... what have you had today?

xx

Hiya

Yep got the tyre replaced with my spare but got to sort out another replacement spare. Never ends. Constant cash!!!

Have a good eve and a good sleep. I feel shattered today. Didnt sleep during the night, not sure why :(

Posted my menu in my diary... what have you had today?

xx

Ok, here we go. Been an odd day. Had breakfast at 7. Worked from 9.30 till 1pm. Did a little shopping and then went to the hairdressing wholesaler. So by the time I got home it was around 2.30!! So I hadn't eaten since 7am!!! Made up for it though! Ha!

Breakfast
1 slice granary farmhouse seedy bread
Reduced Fat Brussels Pate
Coffee

Lunch
2 slices granary farmhouse seedy bread (was starving!!)
2 Clementines
Apple

Snack
Activia Fat Free Yoghurt
Banana Chips

Dinner
Sliced Ham
Mixed Salad
Baked Sweet Potato
Teaspoon of Lemon 'n Coriander Hummous (Yeah Baby! - so lush!)
Cottage Cheese with red pepper

Snack
Dunno yet...fruit probably.

x

Ok, here we go. Been an odd day. Had breakfast at 7. Worked from 9.30 till 1pm. Did a little shopping and then went to the hairdressing wholesaler. So by the time I got home it was around 2.30!! So I hadn't eaten since 7am!!! Made up for it though! Ha!

Breakfast
1 slice granary farmhouse seedy bread
Coffee

Lunch
2 slices granary farmhouse seedy bread (was starving!!)
2 Clementines
Apple

Snack
Activia Fat Free Yoghurt
Banana Chips

Dinner
Sliced Ham
Mixed Salad
Baked Sweet Potato
Teaspoon of Lemon 'n Coriander Hummous (Yeah Baby! - so lush!)
Cottage Cheese with red pepper

Snack
Dunno yet...fruit probably.

x

God your dinner sounded soooo yum!!!!!!!!

I must get this houmous!

You are doing well with your menus.

I have my porridge oats soaking. Do you soak yours? It makes the porridge ssooo creamy. Yum.

Have a good eve. I cant wait to hit the sack. Looking forward to weighin in next wed. Do you feel like you are dieting? When will you weigh in?

x

God your dinner sounded soooo yum!!!!!!!!

I must get this houmous!

You are doing well with your menus.

I have my porridge oats soaking. Do you soak yours? It makes the porridge ssooo creamy. Yum.

Have a good eve. I cant wait to hit the sack. Looking forward to weighin in next wed. Do you feel like you are dieting? When will you weigh in?

x

No I don't soak my porridge. Is it really necessary? How much porridge though? What's the normal dried portion? I haven't been enjoying it but perhaps I'm cooking it wrong.....it really is rank! Eww! Haha. I'll try 'n soak then.

I don't feel like I'm on a diet as such. Normally if I am e.g Weight Watchers, I wake up filled with dread. I'm happy on this diet and looking so forward to being 10st 10lbs again! I don't feel like I'm missing out at all. Still early doors yet though. Hope my enthusiasm continues till target.

I'm weighing in Friday mornings. Despite only starting on Monday I think Friday is the best day. My friend Diane is dieting too and it's different this time. We both seem so determined. She's following Scottish Slimmers though. I did try 'n explain GI Diet to her but she thought it was too confusing! Haha. Or she didn't have the patience to read it through. So we've both decided Friday is weigh in day. I was actually 2lbs lighter when i got home from work today! Haha...cuz I hadn't eaten since 7am. I reckon I've lost around 6lbs since Monday....wait 'n see what the morning says. Gym tomorrow and Saturday too. It's bound to come off eh?

Bed time - I'm done in! Night night. x

No I don't soak my porridge. Is it really necessary? How much porridge though? What's the normal dried portion? I haven't been enjoying it but perhaps I'm cooking it wrong.....it really is rank! Eww! Haha. I'll try 'n soak then.

I don't feel like I'm on a diet as such. Normally if I am e.g Weight Watchers, I wake up filled with dread. I'm happy on this diet and looking so forward to being 10st 10lbs again! I don't feel like I'm missing out at all. Still early doors yet though. Hope my enthusiasm continues till target.

I'm weighing in Friday mornings. Despite only starting on Monday I think Friday is the best day. My friend Diane is dieting too and it's different this time. We both seem so determined. She's following Scottish Slimmers though. I did try 'n explain GI Diet to her but she thought it was too confusing! Haha. Or she didn't have the patience to read it through. So we've both decided Friday is weigh in day. I was actually 2lbs lighter when i got home from work today! Haha...cuz I hadn't eaten since 7am. I reckon I've lost around 6lbs since Monday....wait 'n see what the morning says. Gym tomorrow and Saturday too. It's bound to come off eh?

Bed time - I'm done in! Night night. x

Hiya

Of course it will come off. You go to the gym too which really helps. I dont. I have a little toddler and to be honest he knackers me so much I dont have the energy plus my iron levels are very low at the moment. Maybe I should eat meat again. I cant get them to raise higher with tablets so I am tired all the time.

Soaking porridge changes it completely. Ur allowed 60g a day on rick gallop. There is a misprint in the book of 120g, I read the about the amendment on his website. So I use a red rosemary conley portion pot and fill it up and then put one red pot of skim milk and one red pot of water and pour on oats and soak in fridge till morning then cook and its sooooo creamy, You must try it.

So today is weigh in day!! Let me know and well done

x:D

Hiya

Of course it will come off. You go to the gym too which really helps. I dont. I have a little toddler and to be honest he knackers me so much I dont have the energy plus my iron levels are very low at the moment. Maybe I should eat meat again. I cant get them to raise higher with tablets so I am tired all the time.

Soaking porridge changes it completely. Ur allowed 60g a day on rick gallop. There is a misprint in the book of 120g, I read the about the amendment on his website. So I use a red rosemary conley portion pot and fill it up and then put one red pot of skim milk and one red pot of water and pour on oats and soak in fridge till morning then cook and its sooooo creamy, You must try it.

So today is weigh in day!! Let me know and well done

x:D

Hiya. I lost 6.5lbs! Weird how it fluctuates eh? But I'm well chuffed with that cuz it's not even been a week yet! Will perhaps have a couple of Vodka 'n Diet Cokes while watching the XFactor tomorrow and maybe cook chinese instead of ordering in (that's a big maybe though) but I will avoid chips! I'm so happy on this diet, I can't believe how content I am! I'm normally quite miserable! Haha.

Good to know about the porridge. I'm def gonna do that tonight though I have scales so I'll just use them. Lush, lookin forward to that now. Do you put Splenda or anything in your porridge? I couldn't eat it without a bit of sweet.

Ok, here we go....and I went to the gym today and burned off 520 cals! Booyah!!

Breakfast
Bran Flakes
Skimmed Milk
Splenda

Snack
Apple
Banana Chips

Lunch
Wholemeal Pitta Bread
Lemon and Corriander Reduced Fat Hummous
Salad
(was soooooo lush!!, I nearly cried!)

No Snack - Was doing hair.

Dinner
Wholemeal Spaghetti
Homemade Pasta sauce with Salami
Mixed Salad

Still not hungry but might have some fruit later on.

Gym tomorrow? Dunno, I'll wait 'n see.

xx

Hiya. I lost 6.5lbs! Weird how it fluctuates eh? But I'm well chuffed with that cuz it's not even been a week yet! Will perhaps have a couple of Vodka 'n Diet Cokes while watching the XFactor tomorrow and maybe cook chinese instead of ordering in (that's a big maybe though) but I will avoid chips! I'm so happy on this diet, I can't believe how content I am! I'm normally quite miserable! Haha.

Good to know about the porridge. I'm def gonna do that tonight though I have scales so I'll just use them. Lush, lookin forward to that now. Do you put Splenda or anything in your porridge? I couldn't eat it without a bit of sweet.

Ok, here we go....and I went to the gym today and burned off 520 cals! Booyah!!

Breakfast
Bran Flakes
Skimmed Milk
Splenda

Snack
Apple
Banana Chips

Lunch
Wholemeal Pitta Bread
Lemon and Corriander Reduced Fat Hummous
Salad
(was soooooo lush!!, I nearly cried!)

No Snack - Was doing hair.

Dinner
Wholemeal Spaghetti
Homemade Pasta sauce with Salami
Mixed Salad

Still not hungry but might have some fruit later on.

Gym tomorrow? Dunno, I'll wait 'n see.

xx

hahaha I laughed so much at your comment about the houmous. I must get some!

Oh well done on your loss. That is brilliant. You are doing so great. Hope my loss is good. Tonight I have a party to go to. Nothing hardcore ha ha ha just a little kiddywinks party but my friend has made tons of food and I bet none is gi friendly!!!

I will try and eat crudite or something.

I woke up starving today. Yep put splenda or canderel on the porridge. Its yum.

Let me know what you think!

Well done again you are doing brill. xxx

Back