shes just fat

jlouise

Hello everyone :)

i started lipotrim today! want to lose around 9 stone.
Recently went out and heard a few people chatting about me, in a few words it was

"shes a pretty girl, shes just fat"

im sure you can imagine how that made me feel :cry:but it gave me the last push i needed to get the motivation to start and lose weight.

My days of flicking to the back of clothes rails for big sizes are well and truly over!

I know i can do this!

:)

Hi and welcome

Once you get in the "zone" you will be flying hun, and the weight will be dropping off you. Then you will be able to wear all the clothes you like x x

Well if you are pretty at a weight you are not happy with, think how stunning you will be when you lose the weight!

Very best of luck to you! xx :)

thats very mean of those ppl to say that and awful that u overheard them but it could change your life forever , u r going to do something about it and good for u !!! wishing u the best of luck , determination and will power is all u need , when u have lost the weight i really hope u see those ppl again and just show them whos fat now ????

Some people are just so damn rude!

Well done you for getting into the zone though. You make sure you stay there! It might be a tough road, but you have got do what is best for you!

Good luck with the lipotrim x

Good luck hun, use the pain and hurt to fuel your determination to do this. This time last year I had just begun my journey at a size 22 - 24 and today I'm comfortably sat in my size 14 skinny jeans ... OMG I would never have thought that possible! (although I am still working on getting to a 10 - 12!)

You really can do this ..... wishing you all the luck in the world! x

well you are with true friends and support now, so chin up and good luck.

Good Luck!! I cursed at some teenagers for throwing snowballs at me (quite funny looking back!!) and they called me an elephant :( Does help for motivation though! x

Good luck Jlouise.

People can be so cruel. I still remeber when I met my now Sister in Law for the first time. She was a bit tipsy, looked me up and down and then said "well it's a good job you've got a pretty face. Needless to say we are not the best of friends!!!!

be grateful you're pretty:D ... you can and will change the other bit! just keep in mind how you felt when you need some extra motivation.
Good luck

what is it with the british public, slapping some of them should be allowed, i have also started today after similar comments. good luck hunni

Thanks for the comments everyone, they made me feel alot better! i hope i see these people again when ive lost my weight, then ill give them what for :-D

It's amazing how people think they have the "right" to make comment, isn't it? Would they do the same with someone who had a physical disability (I know some would, but in the majority I would hope they would not)?
You have made the right decision for YOU, and if it means you want to rub their noses in it, then that's your motivational factor.

Stick with the plan...100% and no nibbling, and you'll be pretty AND slim!

Nvm them, But sometimes it takes that last push, still hurts tho.

blonde logic what a great saying lol..that would show them! i cant believe they said that....well actually i can because some people just cant see past what we look like...im glad something productive came of it and your here now to lose the weight,,,and i really really hope you see those people again when youve got to goal..fingers crossed.and if ever you want to slip just think about them and there comment to spur you on. you can do it! best of luck! x

Good for you for getting on here too!

Some people are just not nice at all, but you prove them wrong sweetie! They will no doubt start to get jelous when the pounds and stone drop off you.

Just keep that conversation with you all the way through LT, on the days when you are really struggling...just keep remembering you are gonna show them that you are not fat!

Welcome to the forum and I am sure you will find loads of help and support here, as well as give it!

have a good Week 1 and you are on countdown to WI :)

Take care

Hello and welcome!

Back