Shift pattern

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by WeeDee, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. WeeDee

WeeDee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(14.87%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Looking for some advice. An opportunity has come up at work to work a 25hr shift pattern, Monday - Friday. Only thing is it's 8pm to 1am. I'm tempted as the extra cash defiantly makes life easier but I'm also wondering how feasible it is with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Does anyone else have experience of a similar situation / working pattern? We are up at 7 each day for nursery run. I'm thinking my body would get used to the routine over time but also concerned I may be too tired during the days. So would be brill to hear for anyone else who has worked similar. Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susieg77

susieg77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.16%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My hubby works 8pm - 4am and I work days so he wakes me up getting in and I wake him up at 7 going to work then the puppy wakes him up about 12 needing a walk
    It was tough at first bit you adapt really quickly and you can catch up at the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. WeeDee

WeeDee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(14.87%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi. Well i thought long and hard about it and I've decided against it. The kids need me alert and not too tired to have time for them and I can't do that on 5hrs sleep so will bide my time until other opportunities come up. I'm happy enough doing what I'm doing for now. The money would be nice but I gave up a well paid job to be at home with the kids so we know we are doing just fine without it for now.

Hope you have a nice weekend . X

5. susieg77

susieg77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.16%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Money is never as important as ur kids

You have a lovely weekend too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. izzysmum

izzysmum Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    There will be other jobs but time with your kids is precious! They grow up so fast it's scarey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.