• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shift pattern

WeeDee

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 14st1.5lb G: 13st9lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st6.5lb(14.87%)
Looking for some advice. An opportunity has come up at work to work a 25hr shift pattern, Monday - Friday. Only thing is it's 8pm to 1am. I'm tempted as the extra cash defiantly makes life easier but I'm also wondering how feasible it is with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Does anyone else have experience of a similar situation / working pattern? We are up at 7 each day for nursery run. I'm thinking my body would get used to the routine over time but also concerned I may be too tired during the days. So would be brill to hear for anyone else who has worked similar. Xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st8lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 1st11lb(13.16%)
My hubby works 8pm - 4am and I work days so he wakes me up getting in and I wake him up at 7 going to work then the puppy wakes him up about 12 needing a walk
It was tough at first bit you adapt really quickly and you can catch up at the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WeeDee

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 14st1.5lb G: 13st9lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st6.5lb(14.87%)
Hi. Well i thought long and hard about it and I've decided against it. The kids need me alert and not too tired to have time for them and I can't do that on 5hrs sleep so will bide my time until other opportunities come up. I'm happy enough doing what I'm doing for now. The money would be nice but I gave up a well paid job to be at home with the kids so we know we are doing just fine without it for now.

Hope you have a nice weekend . X

S: 13st8lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 1st11lb(13.16%)
Money is never as important as ur kids

You have a lovely weekend too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins