Shift pattern

WeeDee

Silver Member
Looking for some advice. An opportunity has come up at work to work a 25hr shift pattern, Monday - Friday. Only thing is it's 8pm to 1am. I'm tempted as the extra cash defiantly makes life easier but I'm also wondering how feasible it is with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Does anyone else have experience of a similar situation / working pattern? We are up at 7 each day for nursery run. I'm thinking my body would get used to the routine over time but also concerned I may be too tired during the days. So would be brill to hear for anyone else who has worked similar. Xx

My hubby works 8pm - 4am and I work days so he wakes me up getting in and I wake him up at 7 going to work then the puppy wakes him up about 12 needing a walk
It was tough at first bit you adapt really quickly and you can catch up at the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi. Well i thought long and hard about it and I've decided against it. The kids need me alert and not too tired to have time for them and I can't do that on 5hrs sleep so will bide my time until other opportunities come up. I'm happy enough doing what I'm doing for now. The money would be nice but I gave up a well paid job to be at home with the kids so we know we are doing just fine without it for now.

Hope you have a nice weekend . X

Money is never as important as ur kids

You have a lovely weekend too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back