shift work and ww!!

shell

hates diets
i work shifts...yuck!!!
if anyone else out there does nights can you tell me how you work out your day...
i dont do permanent nights i do 2 in set of 6....so for example i finish at 2300hrs one night then go back in at 2100 the following night...shall i count my day from midnight to midnight???
nights are really hard too i have the constant munchies!!!

Starlight works shift, don't know who else does. I would pick a time of day and start new points each day at that time. As long as you go with the same time to start your new day's points and stick to that, I can't see a problem.

If you know you get the munchies on nights, that might help you as well as you'll have a new set of points to start on x

You can certainly start your "day" at any time you want, so if it will easier for your to stick to your points by starting your day at midnight then go for it! Starlight will be able to give you expert advice on WW and shifts as she works shifts herself.

I run my day from when I get up til when I go to bed... so when Im on nights my day starts around 4pm and ends about 7am. I find thats easiest :)

thanks my friend suggested that too...problem is then like today when i finished at 0700hrs woke up at 1400hrs and will be off to bed soon!!! ive only eaten once!!!

Back