SHOCK!!!

queenb

well gals...i bought my first ever scales! and i am 41!...always went with how tight my clothes were...anyhow bought industrials..lol...look nice and strong...stepped on after weighing myself about summer time...and i was a Blinking 15stone 4...cant believe it:cry:...son of 17 and 6 foot 4 weighed less...nearly weight of hubby who is a weight lifter!
I am 5 foot 8...so should be around the 11 stone mark...i always remeber weighing myself when i was an instructor and scales were 10 stone... asked hubby guess my weight and he said 14!!!!
so today upt the exercise ran for 3miles outside then did 1 min skip x 5.. then hubby took me on the pads for 5 mins har going as he is a pt an ex boxer...i loved getting the gloves on...especially giving him a few which he deserved :D...was good today till i had snacks at family party and 8 chocs!:mad: why:confused:

banana 100 & whomeal toast x2 cal 150 then ofcourse went haywire:wave_cry:
bk track tomorrow and gym! this is going to be so hard...should i go and try WW SS or CD...maybe i need more help?
how did you all do today gals?

You have to been in the right frame of mind .xx
How many cals are you alowed if you are doing exercise you may not of over done the cals xx

well average women to loose weight less than 1500 so i starting 1400...what i can remeber i ate was 3 min sauceage rolls 8 chocs thorntons handful crisps maybe twice shortbread biscuit...cherry tomatoes lettuce 2 slice quiche...O My Word ...i cant go on...

by the way is there spell check on here...sorry not my strong point...rebelled against a family of teachers i think!!!!

well welcome and good luck. i aint had a good day, as mentioned in another thred. but u wil have ba days, its just how u deal with it.

the trick is once u go 'haywire' u dont turn it into a whole day/week/month of haywire and u get back on track asap. looks like u have a good exercise plan, just stick to it. and keep letting us know how ur getting on

wow thought i was reading my own post queenb lol. I'm 5'8 and my son is 17 and over 6' tall. I wanna be around the 11 stone mark too but I'm over 20 stone, so c*ap I've got an even longer way to go..lmao!! Imo I would just cut out the junk, stick to three healthy meals a day with low fat snacks or fruit inbetween! You can do it girl!

Back